This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Clervaux in Luxembourg. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Rain. Mostly clear. °F. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain 50%. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds decreasing (strong winds from the ESE on Thu night, light winds from the N by Fri afternoon). Showers. Cloudy with showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Durbuy, Luxembourg, Belgium with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Cloudy skies. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. High 6ºC. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Last updated Monday at 03:03. High around 40F. Today the maximum temperature is 7 degrees Celsius (45° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 52 F Kautenbach Station | Report. Cloudy with showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Tonight, Misty and light winds. High 9ºC. Showers. Some light rain is likely. Showers. Report Station. High 43F. Cloudy with occasional light rain. Night Details. Luxembourg Weather Next Week (10–12 days) Low 3ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Take control of your data. High 7ºC. Thank you for reporting this station. Luxembourg Weather Forecasts. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of precipitation 30%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Showers late at night. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. High 6ºC. High 8ºC. Weather warnings issued. Today the maximum temperature is 14 degrees Celsius (57° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 35F. High 10ºC. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Luxembourg area. We will review the data in question. Lows in the upper 30s to mid 40s. Today the maximum temperature is 9 degrees Celsius (47° Fahrenheit) and the weather condition is Patchy rain possible. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 6ºC. Showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies early, then off and on rain showers overnight. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bettel area. Chance of rain 80%. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Showers late at night. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Find local weather forecasts for Luxembourg City, Luxembourg throughout the world Freeze-thaw conditions (max 2°C on Sat morning, min -2°C on Sat night). Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Washington, DC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 5ºC. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Des Moines, Washington . This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Luxembourg in Luxembourg. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Last 2 weeks of weather Chance of rain 50%. High 9ºC. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 50%. Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 43F. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Fircrest, Washington . Showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 6ºC. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy during the evening. High 41F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Showers. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Covington, Washington ... 10 Day Forecast Thursday Mostly Cloudy 45° Night Chance of Rain 39° Thursday 12/10. Weather in Wasserbillig for 10 day ⛅ Weather forecast for the next 10 days in Wasserbillig ⛅ Detailed forecast in Luxembourg ⛅ Detailed morning ⊳ Day ⊳ Evening ⊳ Night temperature ⋙ METEOPROG.US Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low near 40F. A few showers developing late. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Showers late at night. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Low 6ºC. Showers. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Report Station. Cloudy. Chance of rain 50%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Virton, Luxembourg, BE Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 92%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 1ºC. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for St-Hubert, Luxembourg, BE Light rain. Temps nearly steady in the upper 30s. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 3ºC. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Differdange, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Showers. Take control of your data. Showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Chance of precip 40%. Thank you for reporting this station. Mostly cloudy. Report Station. High 47F. Showers. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. High 7ºC. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. High 44F. Cloudy. High 49F. Chance of rain 60%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 39F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. Night Details. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. A mix of rain and snow showers. High 48F. Use escape to clear. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bremerton, WA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of precip 40%. High 47F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 43F. Chance of rain 50%. High 4ºC. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 8ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Weather forecast and conditions for Seattle, Washington and surrounding areas. Cloudy with showers. Showers. High 5ºC. Low 39F. Cloudy with showers. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 35F. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Showers. 10-day weather forecasts for cities around the world. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Dahl, Wiltz, Luxembourg 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. High 44F. Diekirch, Luxembourg Current weather report, Diekirch, Luxembourg, Diekirch, Luxembourg Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and … Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy with some showers late. High 8ºC. Showers. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Chance of rain 50%. Low 4ºC. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Steady light rain in the morning. Chance of precip 40%. Mostly cloudy skies. Cloudy. Chance of rain 50%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Patchy fog after midnight. ... 10 Day Forecast Night Mostly Clear 32° Friday 12/4. ... 10 Day Forecast Night Mostly Cloudy 41° Sunday 12/6. Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Showers. Overcast. A steady light rain early...then remaining cloudy with a few showers. Low 43F. High 47F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hoesdorf area. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Low around 40F. 10 Day Luxembourg Weather (7–10 days) A dusting of new snow. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. 32° Mostly Clear Hourly. Forecast - Luxembourg. A mix of rain and snow showers. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. We will review the data in question. Chance of precip 40%. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Luxembourg Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Vianden, Luxembourg Current weather report, Vianden, Luxembourg, Diekirch, Luxembourg Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and … Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly cloudy. Light rain. 81 F Canach Station | Report. Mostly cloudy. Luxembourg - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of rain 40%. Sandweiler, Luxembourg, Luxembourg 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Canach, Remich, Luxembourg with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Day by day forecast. Low 43F. Showers. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Luxembourg, LU with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. High temperature around 55F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Chance of rain 50%. High around 45F. Low around 40F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Low 34F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Seattle, WA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com : temperatures, precipitation, sunshine, Clouds, Luxembourg Luxembourg Chance of rain 60%. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW. Night Details. Day. Chance of rain 80%. Low 4ºC. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LU Low 38F. Showers. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy. Low 36F. High 46F. Mist. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Luxembourg, Luxembourg with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Mersch, Luxembourg, LU A Major East Coast Snowstorm Is Possible Next Week, Sting Operation: Flamethrower Drone Takes Out Wasp Nests, Bees Come Up With a Way to Defend Against Murder Hornets, Entire Navy Sub Found Intact off U.S. Coast, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, What Communities Are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. 41 F Differdange Station | Report. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 6ºC. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Low 2ºC. 41° Mostly Cloudy Hourly. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Frisange area. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low temperature around … Cloudy. Low 38F. High 4ºC. Luxemburg, Luxembourg Current weather report, Luxemburg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg Hour by hour 10 Day Weather Forecast, Historical Weather, Weather Animated Map, holiday weather forecast and more. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. High 42F. Weather and Climate offers forecast information including expected temperatures, rainfall and other weather conditions. Chance of rain 40%. This is the extended 10 day local weather forecast report for Luxembourg in Luxembourg. Low 1ºC. Low 2ºC. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 60%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Mostly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 70%. High 7ºC. Chance of rain 50%.