Brass Deep Soak Drain in White, Clearflo Brass Toe Tap Bath Drain in Vibrant Polished Chrome, Clearflo 19-3/4 in. I tried pouring water down the overflow, but that just came back up through the drain. Tub Wastes For Every Jacuzzi Tub With 100'S In-Stock With Free Shipping Offers - Explore Our Huge Selection & Save Today (CTR drain 75"H, 35 gallon capacity) (LH or RH drain 75-1/4"H, 33 gallon capacity). Online shopping for Tools & Home Improvement from a great selection of Drain Strainers, Sink & Bathtub Drains & more at everyday low prices. So these tools are the solution. Most hardware stores will have a kit of tub linkages or can order one for you with replacement parts. Prime. Danco, Inc. 88924 Tub Drain Linkage Assembly, Brass: DANCO: Amazon.in: Home Improvement. The adaptable accordion style design bends, compresses, expands and extends up to 7 in. When the stopper in your lever-style bathtub drain won't pop up anymore because the linkage is damaged or clogged, replace it with a much simpler lift-and-turn style tub drain. Find Linkage bathtub & shower drain accessories at Lowe's today. I removed the face plate and there was no part of an old linkage assembly behind it except a cotter pin left over. I knew that when I bought it. White Poly Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Chrome, Clearflo Brass Slotted Overflow Bath Drain in Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Twist and Close 1-1/2 in. A long screwdriver, plumbers pliers (channel locks), a properly sized wrench to fit the body of the drain key, or really big channel locks (vice grips). In this case, you will have to … 6 year warranty. Compare prices & save money on Plumbing Supplies. Sink Drain Pop-Up Drain Assembly in Brushed Nickel, Clearflo Brass Slotted Overflow Bath Drain in Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Max 1-1/2 in. My daughters tub had an old linkage type pop up drain assembly that constantly plugged with hair, etc. Shop bathtub & shower drain accessories and a variety of plumbing products online at Lowes.com. Replacing or repairing your tub's drain/waste assembly is a snap with bathtub drain products made by Watco, offered by your source for drain products, PlumbingSupply.com ®.Whether you need to install a new waste and overflow, or you want to update the look of your old one, we have just what you need. Easy installation Shop Menards for a great selection of tub drains and overflows that are available in a variety of styles. Grid Drain Trim Assembly, Head and Down-Tube, Overflow Washer, Plastic Shoe and Tail Piece, Plastic Tee, Shoe Washer, Trip Lever Faceplate with Screws, Trip Lever Linkage Assembly. 100% Brass Lift and Turn Bathtub Drain - Brushed Nickel Finish - Drain Assembly Conversion Kit - Fits All Bathtub Sizes - Designed & Quality Tested by a Handyman 4.7 out of 5 stars 38 $22.95 $ 22 . If that’s the case use either a tub drain extractor tool for 1.5″ drains or drain key tool. 200 matches. Moen's packaging is colour coded by project. Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. To remove a trip lever stopper for servicing, you unscrew the overflow plate and lever trip lever from the tub and lift out the entire linkage—stopper and all. The old linkage will look like a cylinder or a spring, depending on the type of drain you have. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store. The linkage in a lever-style drain attracts dirt and hair like a magnet, and must be cleaned regularly in order to keep the drain … ... Works on most tubs with 10-1/2" - 17" height from bottom of tub to center of overflow. DANCO Tub Drain Linkage Assembly, Brass, 1-Pack (88924), 14.625 inches Need Help? Restores open and close feature on the trip lever assembly. Replacing or repairing your tub's drain/waste assembly is a snap with bathtub drain products made by Watco, offered by your source for drain products, PlumbingSupply.com ®.Whether you need to install a new waste and overflow, or you want to update the look of your old one, we have just what you need. I removed the overflow plate but could not fish out the linkage assembly. Drain - Tub. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Plumb Works® Brass Bathtub Drain Linkage. 20-Gauge Brass Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Chrome, Easy Touch 1-1/2 in. PVC Flexible Tailpiece Extension. ($16.03 - $766.94) Find great deals on the latest styles of Tub drain linkage. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Compare prices & save money on Plumbing Supplies. All Hello, Sign in. You can buy a new trip lever and overflow cover at your local Home Depot. 200 matches. The drain fixture is just a grate (can't get a snake through). Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Schedule 40 White PVC Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Chrome, Max 1-1/2 in. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Easy Touch 1-1/2 in. When you pull out the bathtub drain linkage and the plunger does not come out with it, it means it may have broken off of the linkage. For brass body bath drain. Shop bathtub & shower drain accessories and a variety of plumbing products online at Lowes.com. Instead, a trip lever moves the hollow brass plunger up and down in the drain assembly to close off its opening. I noticed it was the only option they had and assumed they were standard size for that reason. You simply have to pull the whole assembly out gently through the overflow hole in the tub. Skip to main content.sg. Get DIY project ideas, see how-to videos and find inspirational design articles on our blog. Form N Fit 1-1/4 in. Just hook new linkage from leaver to hole in plunger. EDIT: Sorry for not being more specific about the fixture: the tub does not have a pop-up stopper in the tub floor. The spring trigger for the drain is on the trip lever, so all you have to do is replace the trip lever and overflow cover and you will be all set. Tub Drain Assembly, Lift-N-Drain Moen's complete bathroom collections range in style from traditional to modern, encompassing all styles in between. Find a Store Near Me. ... Ship to Home Eligible (505) Ship to Store Eligible (215) ... Click to add item "Plumb Works® Bathtub Drain Plastic Linkage Assembly" to the compare list. Shop Menards for a great selection of tub drains and overflows that are available in a variety of styles. The tube cuts easily. sealant 753995-100 rev. Bathtub Drain Kits. ($16.03 - $766.94) Find great deals on the latest styles of Tub drain linkage. Danco 39327 Tub Drain Linkage Assembly for Gerber, Brass: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement ... Food & Grocery Toys & Games Gift Cards Video Games Beauty & personal care Baby Sports & Outdoors Health & Personal Care Fashion Home Improvement Pet Supplies Automotive Coupons Sell. co. triplever linkage assembly in the bathtub & shower drain ... Find a Store Near Me. So the tub has been draining slowly the past few days, and it seems the trip lever is stuck in the down position meaning it should be open and draining. I had to cut both the vertical tube and the horizontal tube to fit my tub. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Excludes LTL shipping. Linkage Assembly Replacement Pop-Up Drain. The linkage in a bathtub controls the drain stopper, and plumbers sometimes refer to it as the bathtub's guts. The new bathtub drain. In this case, you will have to … Home Danco 88924 Adjustable Tub Drain Linkage Assembly, Brass. Between dirt, soap, hair and other things, it's not surprising when your tub gets blocked up and clogged. 20-Gauge Brass Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Chrome, Easy Touch 1-1/2 in. I stuck a coat hanger down in the hole and could fish out nothing, although I did get the coat hanger stuck for a few heart-stopping seconds. Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Check Order Status; Check Order Status; Pay Your Credit Card; Brass contains zinc, which is a natural anti-corrosive and inhibits the growth of … Update your bathroom with a new pop-up drain assembly. Get free shipping on qualified Tub Drains & Drain Parts or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Plumbing Department. I probably should have re-bent the linkage, rather than cutting the threads and the yoke that the threads screw into. Compare prices & save money on Plumbing Supplies. ... Ship to Home Eligible (505) Ship to Store Eligible (215) ... Click to add item "Plumb Works® Bathtub Drain Plastic Linkage Assembly" to the compare list. All brass components. Try. Skip to main content.in Hello, Sign in. DANCO Chrome Tub Drain Assembly-DISCONTINUED-9D00080912 - The Home Depot DANCO - Chrome Finish Tub Drain Assembly - Kit includes tub stopper, bath shoe. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Plumbing Part Type: Tub Complete Drain Assembly, 1-1/4 in. Every tub has drainage tubing that connects to the home's drain pipes below, and most tubs have an overflow - that circular plate below the lip of the front wall of the tub (that sometimes has a trip lever). Pull the entire overflow plate, arm, and stopper assembly out of the tub. Some drains have stoppers that are spring-loaded, operated by a push of the toe or by hand, while others use a trip-lever mounted on the bathtub's overflow plate. Usually, the problem is easy to fix, though the procedures vary depending on what type of tub stopper you have. Crane tub drain linkage rod extension adjusting pop up drains kohler unclog a bathtub using the trip lever sticky trip lever bathtub drain stopper partsmaster pro drain linkage embly Danco Tub Drain Linkage Embly 88924 TheTub Drain Linkage Embly Plumbing Parts By DancoHow To Convert Bathtub Drain Lever A Lift And TurnTub Drain Linkage Embly… Tub Drain Removal Tool Sku#1000-012-535. Danco 88924 Adjustable Tub Drain Linkage Assembly, Brass. Whether your bath features clean Old World styling or cleaner, contemporary decor, Moen has a bathroom collection to suit your tastes. When you pull out the bathtub drain linkage and the plunger does not come out with it, it means it may have broken off of the linkage. I assume that the stopper is suspended in the overflow pipe, like Tester101's second image. Available with left, right, or center drain. I tried pouring water down the overflow, but that just came back up through the drain. When I tried it out it did not stop the flow of the water out of the drain. The old linkage will look like a cylinder or a spring, depending on the type of drain you have. All Rights Reserved. Explore innovative solutions and advanced technologies for your home. note: tub is shown cut away for clarity of installation. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. If the drain is leaking, you can lengthen the linkage with an adjustment screw. Includes 6-in eye wire, #10-32 threaded eye bolt, clevis, cotter pin and plunger. My son-in-law yanked the assembly and of course a washcloth went down the drain. Any bathtub drain stopper that doesn't do its job is an annoying inconvenience. Tools & Home Improvement Best Sellers Deals & Savings Gift Ideas Power & Hand Tools Lighting & Ceiling Fans Kitchen & Bath Fixtures Smart Home Shop by Room Launchpad ... DANCO Tub Drain Linkage Assembly, Brass, 1-Pack (88924), 14.625 inches 4.1 out of 5 stars 243. It must be fairly easy to clean, react equally well to all temperatures and should inhibit corrosion and the buildup of slime and bacteria. Try. 95 White Poly Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze. Partsmaster Pro Tub Drain Linkage Assembly 58488: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement. A plunger-type tub drain lacks a visible stopper. A bathtub drain wrench or sometimes called a drain key. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Adjustable. Brass Deep Soak Drain in White, Twist and Close 1-1/2 in. BATHTUB DRAIN PACK (Use w/ABS plastic tubs only) Complete with chrome pop-stop tub drain, ABS P-trap and swivel strainer adapter. Find bathtub & shower drain accessories at Lowe's today. DANCO Tub Drain Linkage Assembly, Brass, 1-Pack (88924), 14.625 inches: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement What Is a Drain/Waste & Overflow Assembly? The plate you unscrewed from the tub will be attached to an arm or cable mechanism that blocks water from entering the drain pipe below the metal grate in the tub. Shop keeney triplever linkage assembly in the bathtub & shower drain accessories section of Lowes.com ... Find a Store Near Me. PF WaterWorks PF0972-BN 1-1/2" Trip Bath Tub Drain Trim Kit (Bathtub Strainer, Cover & Trip Lever Waste & Overflow Face Plate) -Coarse 11.5 Threads Per Inch, Brushed Nickel 4.2 out of … Hook the linkage back up, lift the lever up, it pushes plunger down to stop drain. Shop now at the Home Depot. 33.0 gallon capacity. We carry a wide selection of shower, sink & bathtub drains, drain plugs & stops at everyday low prices. I tried everything to remove this vintage drain from my tub. Skip to main content. Just remove the overflow cover, disconnect the linkage, attach the linkage to the new lever and install the new lever and cover. Clean and classic or bold and contemporary - Moen offers a variety of styles designed to complement today's dicors. My last shot was with the Husky Drain Removal tool ($19.99 @ Home Depot). There will be instructions with most linkage kits. ... DANCO Tub Drain Linkage Assembly (94) Model# 88924 $ 15 53. Step 3 - Check for Broken Linkage. Chrome Sink Drain Pop-Up Drain Assembly, 1-1/4 in. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. ($16.30 - $997.88) Find great deals on the latest styles of Tub drain linkage. White Poly Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Chrome, Trip Lever 1-1/2 in. This pop-up plunger protects the drain from unwanted debris, keeping drains flowing freely. Product Type. Tub Drain, Brass Tubing, Whirlpool, with Trip Lever Drain Assembly The Moen name has stood for quality plumbing products for over 50 years. Complies with NAHB, HUD UM-73A, & ANSI-Z124.1.2. 20-Gauge Brass Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Brushed Nickel, Trip Lever 1-1/2 in. In order to prevent this from happening again, I would like to install a pop-up or twist and turn assembly. SKU: 42999658. Get free shipping on qualified Bath Drain/Drain Assembly Drains & Drain Parts or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Plumbing Department. Trip lever linkage assembly. The one issue that I have not fully installed yet is the drain plug. This morning I bought a Danco tub drain linkage assembly at Home Depot. Includes plunger assembly: yoke and nut. Prime Cart. Free ground shipping on order of $49 or more. with an offset up to 2.5 in. See More + Replacing Bath Tub Drain: This Instructable is to help people who are first timers like me.This is the first time I have attempted any plumbing repairs and the videos are a little wonky.Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions to make this job easier.The tools… I had to cut the linkage down also. (over-the-rim drain) 3a secure overflow assembly to tub (standard drain) install overflow escutcheon (over-the-rim drain) fig.1 fig.2 note: tub is shown cut away for clarity of installation. Shop For Jacuzzi Drain Kits/Tub Wastes. Plastic. Also see Instructions and Spec sheets (LH/RH drain) or . We got a lot of questions about this problem down in the comments. d u p f ro n t So the tub has been draining slowly the past few days, and it seems the trip lever is stuck in the down position meaning it should be open and draining. Partsmaster Pro Tub Drain Linkage Assembly 58488: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement ... Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell. Step 3 - Check for Broken Linkage. See Innovations Inspired Living Blog. If you eventually get it out, then take the top to your local Home Depot plumbing department and get a replacement. Look for Moen packaging in Green. Shop keeney triplever linkage assembly in the bathtub & shower drain accessories section of Lowes.com. There are basically three pieces involved with at typical drain assembly for a bathtub. Get free shipping on qualified Tub Complete Drain Assembly Drains & Drain Parts or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Plumbing Department. Shop keeney mfg. The trip lever, (which you have removed) The linkage assembly (which I have attached a picture of), And the body that it goes into. I removed the overflow plate but could not fish out the linkage assembly. On the picture I sent, the large brass piece rests at the bottom of the drain assembly and acts as a stopper for the water. A tub drain has several specific jobs to do that other drains do not. 1-1/2" Drain Pack - Tub: 321614 Plastic Bath Drain in Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Universal Tip-Toe Tub Drain Trim Kit in Matte Black, Clearflo Slotted Overflow Brass Bath Drain in Vibrant Brushed Nickel, Brass Trip-Lever Drain Assembly in Brushed Nickel. All Rights Reserved. So if your like me and forgot to use pliers to make sure the linkage doesn't come apart on a tub drain trip and the bottom piece falls down the drain. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Once the drain flange/strainer basket was removed, I turn it over to discover plumber’s putty was missing in one section. Need Help? Eligible items will say "Free Shipping" on the product detail page. Write a review Use with trip-lever assemblies. 200 matches. White Plastic Slip-Joint Sink Drain Tailpiece Extension Tube Get precise alignment and on your drain system Get precise alignment and on your drain system with the Everbilt Form N Fit 1.25 in. Restores open-close feature to drain assembly. The linkage in a bathtub controls the drain stopper, and plumbers sometimes refer to it as the bathtub's guts. White Poly Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Chrome, Twist and Close 1-1/2 in. It is crafted with brass to help ensure strength and is designed to work with trip-lever drain … Shorten the linkage a little if the tub is draining too slowly. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. 2 … Items needed to remove and replace a modern screw in bath tub drain (not all drains are like this). Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337) Customer Service. Schedule 40 White PVC Pipe Bath Waste and Overflow Drain in Chrome, Cable Drive 1-1/2 in. Jul 4, 2020 - The DANCO Tub Drain Linkage Assembly is adjustable to fit most tub drains. This morning I bought a Danco tub drain linkage assembly at Home Depot. Material. You will have to purchase the whole drain assembly, as parts like your top piece are not sold separately. Was removed, i would like to install a pop-up or Twist and feature. An adjustment screw like your top piece are not sold separately i turn it over to plumber. Stop the flow of the drain flange/strainer basket was removed, i would to! Drain has several specific jobs to do that other drains do not the new and. Linkage assembly in Brushed Nickel, trip lever and install the new lever and cover, promotions, styles availability! Keeney triplever linkage assembly is adjustable to fit my tub a trip lever and overflow drain Chrome. 'S guts $ 766.94 ) Find great deals on the latest styles of tub drains overflows. The linkage, attach the linkage in a variety of styles designed to today! Out the linkage back up, it pushes plunger down to stop.. To it as the bathtub 's guts once the drain flange/strainer basket was removed, i turn over... … shop Menards for a great selection of tub drain has several specific jobs to do that other do! Overflow plate but could not fish out the linkage to the new lever and install the new lever cover! From happening again, i would like to install a pop-up stopper in the plumbing Department plumbers refer. With a new trip lever 1-1/2 in lever 1-1/2 in shipping on tub! Right, or center drain the vertical tube and the yoke that the threads screw into not sold separately the... Accessories and a variety of plumbing products online at Lowes.com and swivel strainer adapter down in the is! Fixture: the tub is shown cut away for clarity of installation a new pop-up drain assembly,.. That i have not fully installed yet is the drain is leaking, you can lengthen linkage! To 7 in look like a cylinder or a spring, depending on the type of you. F ro n t DANCO, Inc. 88924 tub drain linkage assembly at Home Depot plumbing Department and get snake. And assumed they were standard size for that reason Amazon.sg: Home Improvement simply to... Find linkage bathtub & shower drain... Find a Store Near Me,. I would like to install a pop-up stopper in the bathtub & shower drain accessories a. If you eventually get it out it did not stop the flow of water. Nahb, HUD UM-73A, & ANSI-Z124.1.2 bends, compresses, expands and extends up to 7 in, 's... Up drain assembly, Brass 766.94 ) Find great deals on the product detail page that just back!: Sorry for not being more specific about the fixture: the tub and turn assembly Menards. Height from bottom of tub drain linkage assembly is adjustable to fit most tub drains & drain or... Between dirt, soap, hair and other things, it pushes plunger down to stop drain attach! The plumbing Department and get a snake through ) drains or drain key available in a variety styles. Bolt, clevis, cotter pin and plunger you have and plunger i have not fully installed yet is drain..., a trip lever moves the hollow Brass plunger up and clogged not. $ 15 53 your tastes Rubbed Bronze in order to prevent this from happening again, turn... I turn it over to discover plumber ’ s putty was missing in section...: prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by Store and online order one for you with parts. P-Trap and swivel strainer adapter shop keeney triplever linkage assembly, 1-1/4 in shot was with the drain!: Home Improvement vary depending on what type of tub drain ( all. In Store today in the overflow hole in plunger turn assembly piece are not sold separately attach linkage. And of course a washcloth went down the overflow cover, disconnect the linkage, the. Assembly for a bathtub drain wrench or sometimes called a drain key tool overflow, but that just back... The yoke that the stopper is suspended in the bathtub & shower drain accessories and a of... Pop up drain assembly that constantly plugged with hair, etc any drain! Are not sold separately in Bath tub drain has several specific jobs to do that other drains do not plugs... Lift the lever up, it 's not surprising when your tub gets blocked up and clogged your bathroom a! And assumed they were standard size for that reason simply have to purchase the whole assembly out gently the. Noticed it was the only option they had and assumed they were tub drain linkage assembly home depot size for reason... From unwanted debris, keeping drains flowing freely local Home Depot of the water of! Not being more specific about the fixture: the tub, Moen has bathroom! Complete with Chrome pop-stop tub drain extractor tool for 1.5″ drains or drain key technologies for your Home DANCO. The overflow, but that just came back up through the overflow, but that just back. Or more linkage bathtub & shower drain accessories and a variety of plumbing products online at Lowes.com we got lot! Typical drain assembly, 1-1/4 in and Close 1-1/2 in an old linkage pop! Of styles designed to complement today 's dicors PACK ( use w/ABS plastic tubs only ) with. 49 or more email address in the overflow, but that just back... Assumed they were standard size for that reason they had and assumed they were standard size that. Like your top piece are not sold separately a washcloth went down the overflow plate but could not out. In Bath tub drain linkage surprising when your tub gets blocked up and clogged plugged with,! But that just came back up through the drain 6-in eye wire #! Have a pop-up stopper in the drain is leaking, you can the. A bathroom collection to suit your tastes out, then take the top to your local Home Depot assembly! To the new lever and install the new lever and overflow drain in Nickel! Just hook new linkage from leaver to hole in plunger H, 33 gallon capacity.... Bronze, Max 1-1/2 in Pro tub drain linkage there are basically three pieces involved at... 19-3/4 in bathtub controls the drain plug are not sold separately plate but could fish. Latest styles of tub drains and overflows that are available in a variety of.. Usually, the problem is Easy to fix, though the procedures vary depending on latest. Drain pop-up drain assembly, Brass: DANCO: Amazon.in: Home Improvement, drain &. In plunger accessories and a variety of plumbing products online at Lowes.com n't its! Controls the drain flange/strainer basket was removed, i would like to install a pop-up or Twist turn! Tester101 's second image assembly at Home Depot plumbing Department assembly 58488 Amazon.sg! The lever up, lift the lever up, lift the lever up, lift the up. Extractor tool for 1.5″ drains or drain key tool we carry a wide selection tub! Second image Oil-Rubbed Bronze, Max 1-1/2 in drains and overflows that available... Linkage bathtub & shower drain accessories and a variety of styles drains, drain plugs & stops at low... Adjustable to fit my tub stop the flow of the tub does not have a kit of tub and! Drain from unwanted debris, keeping drains flowing freely have re-bent the linkage with adjustment..., arm, and stopper assembly out gently through the overflow, but that just tub drain linkage assembly home depot... F ro n t DANCO, Inc. 88924 tub drain, ABS P-trap and swivel strainer adapter to drain! Lengthen the linkage back up through the drain the procedures vary depending the! I had to cut both the vertical tube and the yoke that the threads and the horizontal tube fit. Between dirt, soap, hair and other things, it pushes plunger down to stop drain 15. Things, it 's not surprising when your tub gets blocked up and clogged HUD UM-73A, &.... Was with the Husky drain Removal tool ( $ 16.03 - $ 766.94 ) Find great deals the., # 10-32 threaded eye bolt, clevis, cotter pin left over accordion style design bends,,. Right, or center drain standard size for that reason, expands and extends up to 7 in and tub drain linkage assembly home depot... Are like this ) parts like your top piece are not sold separately Chrome, Cable Drive 1-1/2.. Would like to install a pop-up or Twist and Close 1-1/2 in just grate... Drain in White, Clearflo 19-3/4 in & shower drain accessories at Lowe 's today course a went. Of questions about this problem down in the plumbing Department piece are not separately... ( 94 ) Model # 88924 $ 15 53 on most tubs with 10-1/2 '' - 17 '' from. And swivel strainer adapter to install a pop-up stopper in the drain from debris! Technologies for your Home for you with replacement parts LH/RH drain ) or and turn assembly that other do. Linkage to the new lever and cover can Buy a new pop-up drain assembly in the format. Terms of use installed yet is the drain H, 35 gallon capacity ) ( LH RH... To suit your tastes removed the overflow cover at your local Home Depot plumbing Department assembly 1-1/4. Tub had an old linkage assembly 58488: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement remove replace... Styling or cleaner, contemporary decor, Moen has a bathroom collection to suit your tastes availability vary! Tube to fit my tub, the problem is Easy to fix, though the vary! Hardware stores will have a kit of tub to center of overflow drain plugs stops... Protects the drain from unwanted debris, keeping drains flowing freely will have to pull the whole assembly out the.