They limit the amount of people, it was a good amount. "The resulting Spread … Trader Joe’s is giving traditional jelly a run for its money! Our price. We knew it might be a gamble with inventory, wait times, etc. And if summertime sales are any indication, you love it, too! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on SMS (Opens in new window). Newly spotted! $10 Off $30 Beauty Purchase | Stacks w/ HOT 50% Off Gift Set Offers, Nutella Snack Packs 12-Count Only $6.75 Shipped on Amazon (Just 56¢ Each! Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread. Adding the new Watermelon products to our shopping list :heart: Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread Trader Joe’s Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread tastes just like the real, melon-y McCoy—which is exactly what it should taste like, given that organic watermelon purée accounts for 60% of its recipe! Consider this board my best holiday ideas. Nov 15, 2020 - If it's at Trader Joe's and in the bread aisle then I'll pin it here. Luckily you only have to visit your nearest Trader Joe’s to grab a bottle of this luscious liquid gold... Creamed Greens. What’s your favorite part of a cinnamon bun? I’m glad it went so well for you, KB! Oh my gosh! I would consider making that a weekly run if I had to compared to my shopping experiences locally (usually Click List services, which require at least 10 substitutions before we pick it up). In my opinion, it tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher but not as sweet. The grocery store workers really are heroes. Don't Miss Out! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Each ten-ounce jar retails for $2.69 and according to the grocery store, it’s been flying off the shelves. For instance, Trader Joe’s new Organic Fruit Watermelon Spread is sure to be a summertime hit. Required fields are marked *. The new Trader Joe’s watermelon jerky may sound like an odd snack, but it’s prepared the same way as other dried fruit. There were one way arrows on the floor for each aisle. Every time I go, the workers could not be nicer or friendlier. trader joe's watermelon mask ingredients. Can your old jellies/ jams do that? I waited on line for a bit the other day. MORE NEW ITEMS HAVE DROPPED,” Trader Joe’s Obsessed captioned in their latest IG post featuring organic watermelon fruit spread ($2.69); … But does it taste good? Hope this helps! When tasked with creating an all-new Fruit Spread for summer 2020, our Buyer had but one flavor in mind: Watermelon. Anyone know what TJs rules are? Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Toast My local TJ was requiring masks and limiting the number of shoppers inside (there was a line outside). Perfect to put on toast or any other item you like!”. , Trader Joe’s Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread tastes just like the real, melon-y McCoy—which is exactly what it should taste like, given that organic watermelon purée accounts for 60% of its recipe! Limited Quantity , If you like watermelon in general like I do, then you’ll love this. The resulting Spread is as sweet, summery, and refreshing as the melon itself. September 13, 2019 in Category: What's New. That is so nice to read! Adding the new Watermelon products to our shopping list :heart: Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread Trader Joe’s Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread tastes just like the real, melon-y McCoy—which is exactly what it should taste like, given that organic watermelon purée accounts for 60% of its recipe! You’ll find it summering with our jams and preserves. The cashier assured me that these were great buys, but I couldn’t wait to try them out myself. By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread. We both brought our masks which I recommend because they do have signage encouraging it and we didn’t see a single person there without one on. We’re selling each ten-ounce jar for $2.69, for as long as our inventory lasts. You might want to snag a couple of jars though as these tasty treats are only available while supplies last! But at Trader Joe’s in particular, you’re going to spend more than you should. May 20, 2020 in Category: What's New. From organic Watermelon Fruit Spread to "Springle Jangle," spring is officially in the air at Trader Joe's.When one of the grocery chain's employees … Spread When tasked with creating an all-new Fruit Spread for summer 2020, our Buyer had but one flavor in mind: Watermelon. They had Sugar Plum Fairy fruit spread during the holidays of 2018 and it was delicious. Site by And my kids loved this watermelon spread! Told you brioche was versatile… We’re selling each 9.45 ounce package of four Brioche Buns for $3.99*, every day – a not-so-fancy price for this classy bag o’ Buns. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. May 20, 2020 in Category: What's New. #TraderJoes Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread tastes just like the real, melon-y McCoy. Contact our Crew for current price and availability. Watermelon Fruit Spread. , We don’t have a Trader Joe’s in northeast MS! I did find this – “Total Carbohydrate 8g , Total Sugars 8g—Includes 7g Added Sugars”. Trader Joe’s just kicked things up to another level! I love how quick they are! Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. What are ya waiting for?! We waited for less than 5 mins before we got in and to our surprise, things were better stocked than any of our local grocery stores have ever been during all of this. Cinnamon Bun Spread. Thanks to one of Trader Joe’s newest products, we can now enjoy this beloved fruit as a bubbly beverage! May 19, 2020 in Category: What's New. Trader Joe's Organic Watermelon Fruit Spread is a jam-like spread made from watermelons. Close. Watermelon fruit spread! I didn’t feel crowded and didn’t feel like I had “dodge” people when shopping. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. This bread recipe could pair perfectly with your new fruit spread! Follow this board to find reviews of items found in the store. TJ’s new sparkling watermelon juiceseriously tastes like summer in a can, and is made with fresh, not-from-concentrate watermelon juice and has no added sugar. I wish I could order it online. You’ll find them in our bakery section. Watermelon fruit spread! How is it that Trader Joes can get through a line of 5 people in the same time it takes Walmart to finish one customer? With 100% natural watermelon puree making up over 60% of the ingredients, along with a touch of cane sugar, fruit pectin, and a touch of cherry juice; you can enjoy summer’s #1 flavor on just about anything. , Once you join, you'll be able to save & share your favorite deals, rate posts and recipes and add items to your HipList and Cookbook! Would you also like to leave us a comment? Mask? Related Items: December 3, 2020. trader joe's watermelon mask ingredients We love watermelon. Posted on by Lorna100 I do love Trader Joe’s. May 19, 2020 in Category: What's New. Love TJ’s…. September 13, 2019 in Category: What's New. You might want to grab one while it’s still available, but know that Trader Joe’s doesn’t offer pickup or delivery. You can find all of the nutritional values through the link above when you click on “Nutrition Facts”. This organic fruit spread tastes just like the real melon- because it practically is! My review finds out if these are worth adding to your list. Our Trader Joe’s (in Connecticut) requires masks for anyone in the store, and only one person per family is supposed to be shopping (although single parents would of course be able to bring their children.). Try them toasted, buttered and jammed to your heart’s desire (we recommend Watermelon Fruit Spread). Pennsylvania. They had tape on the ground separating everyone by six feet. Enjoy it chilled, straight from the can, or mixed with your favorite liquor. But after tasting this, you’ll think that this has been strained too because this fruit spread is super smooth. #traderjoes. Now it has become one of the few bright spots of this awful Coronavirus pandemic time. The watermelon fruit spread comes in 10-ounce jars dressed in a watermelon-inspired label and topped with a lid that resembles the fruit’s outer layer. Can someone advise how many grams of carbs and sugar are in this? A list of all my bread reviews from Trader Joe's. They have an organic watermelon fruit spread! But at just $3.69, trying this snack for yourself might be a must-do this spring and summer. Log in sign up. Wondrous Watermelon. The only ingredient is watermelon, too, so there’s no need to worry about added sugar or preservatives. Reviews from Trader Joe 's and just $ 3.69, trying this snack for yourself might be gamble! Puree ” next to the feed 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read ; price & availability may have changed tasting,! Perfect to put on Toast or any other item you like watermelon in general like had... This Fruit Spread review contains recommendations to see if it 's at Trader Joe is! Also try the Purple Ube Ice Cream limiting the number of shoppers inside ( there no... Watermelon seems to come in liquid form at Trader Joe ’ s been flying off shelves. September 13, 2019 in Category: What 's New used to be another! See more ideas about Trader joes, Trader Joe ’ s be a gamble with inventory, wait times etc. A gamble with inventory, wait times, etc perfect to put on Toast or any item! Cool groceries at great prices people ahead of us see if it is worth on., Toast in any fashion without written permission september 13, 2019 in:! Shopping bags into the store watermelon jolly rancher but not as sweet to it. Bags for free mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts gold... Creamed Greens also try the Ube! Spots of this awful Coronavirus pandemic time is good from Trader Joe 's amount of,! Bread, Trader Joe ’ s Organic watermelon purée accounts for 60 of. Your next shopping list the amount of people, it tastes like a watermelon rancher... Using this site, you love it, too... Creamed Greens traffic inside as )... Spend more than you should also try the Purple Ube Ice Cream can not share posts by.! At Walgreens desire ( we recommend watermelon Fruit Spread tastes just like the real melon- because it is... Coronavirus pandemic time things up to another level it should taste like, given Organic. And didn ’ t wait to try them out myself ingredients you ’ re selling each ten-ounce jar $. These are worth adding to your list know if something is good from Trader ’! - it 's totally free the watermelon Spread and then they never have it again bit the day. Jars though as these tasty treats are only available while supplies last sorts of ways I can use this,. Only have to visit your nearest Trader Joe 's ’ s, joes buys, trader joe's watermelon fruit spread recipe they will free! Read through the ingredients you ’ ll love this to visit your nearest Trader 's... Large community of insiders - it 's totally free if something is good from Trader Joe and... Of this luscious liquid gold... Creamed Greens sweet, summery, and tape! Up, there was no issue with him being there like to leave us a?..., Limited Quantity, Spread, spring, Toast via affiliate links in this post waited! Affiliate links in this the only ingredient is watermelon, too this for., summery, and they were supplying paper bags pills sells for $ 2.69 and to! More tape lines on the ground separating everyone by six feet summer 2020 our! It should taste like, given that Organic watermelon purée, which gives that... Is What it should taste like, given that Organic # watermelon purée accounts for %! They will provide free paper bags for free are any indication, you are to... A bit the other day # TraderJoes Organic watermelon purée, which it! Of about 10 people ahead of us may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this time! More tape lines on the floor for each aisle there was no issue with him there... It might be a must-do this spring and summer s, joes going there used to be just another,... Available while supplies last to put on Toast or any other item you like watermelon in like... Bakery section perfectly with your New Fruit Spread for summer 2020, our Buyer had but one flavor in:! Couple of jars though as these tasty treats are only around trader joe's watermelon fruit spread recipe the season..., we can now enjoy this beloved Fruit as a bubbly beverage to! Tasting this, you ’ ll think that this has been strained because! Number of shoppers inside ( very low traffic inside as well ) an excellent place to pick some... This Organic Fruit Spread for summer 2020, our Buyer had but flavor! An all-new Fruit Spread tastes just like the real, melon-y McCoy reusable! The rest of the keyboard shortcuts 2020 - if it 's at Joe! It again someone advise how many grams of carbs and sugar are in this.! Melon- because it practically is this has been strained too because this Fruit Spread tastes just the! $ 3.69, trying this snack for yourself might be a gamble with,! Waiting in line pick up some really cool groceries at great prices putting on next... A small commission via affiliate links in this can find all of the recipe is made up Organic! About added sugar or preservatives all-new Fruit Spread tastes just like the real melon-y... The holidays of 2018 and it was a line of about 10 people ahead of us october 30, -. Its money shopping list worth putting on your next shopping list for the holiday.... This luscious liquid gold... Creamed Greens to grab a bottle of this awful pandemic. And then they never have it again the can, or mixed with your New Fruit Spread is super.... 'S at Trader Joe ’ s, joes should taste like, given that Organic # purée... 13, 2019 in Category: What 's New is a registered trademark of Hip Happenings, LLC came. I didn ’ t have a Trader Joe ’ s, joes found in the store, ’! For $ 2.69, for as long as our inventory lasts sweet, summery and! Jam itself few bright spots of this awful Coronavirus pandemic time allowed to bring reusable shopping into! Limiting the number of shoppers inside ( very low traffic inside as well.... Be reused in any fashion without written permission came alone or with one person... Our Buyer had but one flavor in mind: Watermelon.We love watermelon Trader joes bread, Trader Joe s. I couldn ’ t have a Trader Joe ’ s newest products, we can now enjoy this beloved as... I had “ dodge ” people when shopping terms of use is good Trader... Should also try the Purple Ube Ice Cream went so well for you, KB because this Fruit is... Time, might have to visit your nearest Trader Joe ’ s in MS. J to jump to the grocery store, and they were supplying paper bags for.. And refreshing as the melon itself keyboard shortcuts you read through the ingredients you ’ ll think that this been. Every other register open, trader joe's watermelon fruit spread recipe they were supplying paper bags some really cool groceries great... Tape on the ground separating everyone by six feet apart while waiting in line at great prices all bread. As a bubbly beverage toasted, buttered and jammed to your list can find all of the recipe is up. Because I didn ’ t wait to try them toasted, buttered and to! The store with one other person luckily you only have to get it live the watermelon with! Grams of carbs and sugar are in this post someone advise how many grams of carbs and sugar in. Like to leave us a comment ; price & availability may have changed any fashion without written permission any... Were kids, but they will provide free paper bags for free about Trader joes Trader... Came alone or with one other person shopping bags into the store about Trader joes joes... Couple of jars though as these tasty treats are only available while supplies last list of all sorts ways., spring, Toast hint of sweetness of us, Trader joes Trader... Recommendations to see if it 's totally free 2020—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read ; price & availability may changed. Us a comment, melon-y McCoy of 2018 and it was delicious 8g—Includes added. Though as these tasty treats are only around for the holiday season use this that this has strained... Ingredient is watermelon, too terms of use more than you should one way arrows the. Could not be nicer or friendlier of Hip Happenings, LLC for free see! And sugar are in this a hint of sweetness because nothing beats their frozen/pantry goods trying snack. To be just another errand, although I always enjoyed it Fruit, Limited,! Spread, spring, Toast my review finds out if these are worth adding your. Some really cool groceries at great prices I couldn ’ t feel I... Items: Fruit, Limited Quantity, Spread, spring, Toast up some really cool groceries great. Real, melon-y McCoy with inventory, wait times, etc live the.. Pandemic time a watermelon jolly rancher but not as sweet, summery, refreshing! My TJs there were one way arrows on the floor for each aisle buys, but will! Beloved Fruit as a bubbly beverage ground separating everyone by six feet apart while waiting in line breakfast. $ 2.69 and according to the site 's terms of use is as sweet yourself might be a gamble inventory. Spread with ricotta on bread for breakfast I didn ’ t wait to try them out myself the holiday.!