Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute pecans in butter until lightly browned; add to the stuffing. slices thin prosciutto 4 . baking dish. When brown, cover with paprika and … How many It’s one of my favorite Chicken Dinners for Two! Step 2 Bake at 400 F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked Line bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with chicken breasts. Put chicken breasts in oven-ready pan. Easy and flavorful cream cheese stuffed chicken breast. Let stand 5 min. Grilled Chicken with Cream Sauce Homemade soup mix makes a creamy sauce for this tender chicken recipe from LaDonna Reed of Ponca City, Oklahoma. How Long To Cook Stuffed Chicken Breast It takes longer for cream cheese filled chicken breast to cook than it does for just boneless baked chicken breasts . Flatten to an even 1/4-inch thickness using a mallet or rolling pin. Spinach Stuffed Chicken has quickly become one of my all-time favorite recipes. This spinach stuffed chicken breast is filled with a flavorful, creamy spinach mushroom stuffing. While the chicken is baking, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil, and simmer the asparagus spears until bright green, about 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). My family loved this meal.We had Stove Top stuffing mix and used that. Place the chicken, seam side down, in a 13x9 inch baking dish. This easy chicken recipe is stuffed with a mix of sautéed spinach mixed with Boursin cheese, giving it … No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Butterfly the chicken breasts, rub inside and out ... mushrooms.Goes well with rice or potatoes. Served with some sauteed green beans with walnuts. Turn on high for 5 or more hours. This is a quick and easy dinner that pleases the masses. I didn't have panko bread crumbs, so I crushed some large cut cheese & garlic croutons and I … Using a spoon, stuff each chicken breast with about a 1/4 cup of the prepared stuffing. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Sprinkle with onion, celery, garlic salts/powder and pepper. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! Place the chicken into an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. … I pounded flat the breast meat and wrapped the cornbread dressing inside using toothpicks to hold it together. Place stuffed chicken breasts in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker, with the open side up. Oh no, the creamy mushroom sauce for the chicken is totally homemade and is incredibly easy to make. Karl In a casserole dish, thinly ... of Cream of Chicken soup. How to Make Cream Cheese Chicken. I originally found the recipe in a church cookbook! Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Stuffed chicken breasts make a great dinner party dish. Delicious! cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, cooked chicken breast, rice and 1 more Chicken and Dumplings {in your Crockpot} and Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup Sally Cooks flour, fresh thyme leaves, unsalted butter, salt, onion, garlic and 23 more Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. 64 homemade recipes for chicken and stove top stuffing from the biggest global cooking community! Step 2 Wrap 1 slice bacon around each chicken breast half. Since it bakes in the oven, there is very little clean-up. Place chicken in a greased 3-qt. https://www.sargento.com/recipes/from-the-oven/swiss-stuffed-chicken-breast I am substituting cream of mushroom soup for the cream of chicken. Brown in butter in hot pan. Bake 30 minutes. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/15009/sour-cream-chicken-and-stuffing https://www.foodiecrush.com/chicken-mushroom-stuffed-peppers-recipe This is a very comforting and tasty meal. 1 (6 ounce) package unseasoned dry bread stuffing mix, 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup. Number of Servings: 6 Recipe submitted by … If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Pork, beef, and chicken. Starting at one short end, tightly roll up each chicken breast; place, seam side down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. I love it any time of the year especially during the Holidays. Crispy, golden chicken on the outside → tender and succulent on the inside → lightly simmered in a creamy sauce with so much flavour. The cream cheese adds richness and wonderful flavor to the sauce in this recipe. I have a very similar recipe that has just a couple of modifications. PS: I found your blog through Meal Plan Monday. A couple of changes: I boiled the chicken for 20mins first and cut it up into bite-sized pieces and put in the bottom of the pan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and Mix soup & milk. Remove the asparagus and set aside. Meanwhile, wash the chicken breast and pat dry. Serves 6. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Combine cream of chicken soup, milk, and cheese in seperate bowl. In a medium bowl, combine condensed soup and half and half. These chicken breasts are stuffed with a mixture of sharp Cheddar cheese, broccoli, and rice, and may just remind you of a deliciously, cheesy bowl of broccoli and cheese soup. Place in oven. Pour mixture over top of stuffing. 4lb • cream of chicken soup • Bread for stuffing (your choice) or stove top • Celery. Put chicken breasts in oven-ready pan. 3 Cut pocket in each chicken breast by making a horizontal slit along thin long edge, being careful to not cut through to opposite side. Combine stuffing, chicken, mayo, seasoned salt, pepper, and Mrs. You know that can of cream of chicken soup that's just sitting in your pantry collecting dust? The combination of your dreams! CHICKEN BREAST. My brother, future sister-in-law, and niece were the first to try it out and gave rave reviews. 15 Recipes Made with a can of Cream of Chicken Soup – easy recipes made with pantry staples. Brown in butter in hot pan. Step 3. It came together extremely fast and easy. I promise you will love this recipe! Bake in oven for 60 minutes at 400 degrees. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. My husband raved about Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. Quick and easy with many ingredients that are easy to keep on hand. I often use Stove Top stuffing and find that the seasoning adds flavor. Place 1/2 cup stuffing down the center of each chicken breast half; roll up and secure with a toothpick. Rather than rolling the chicken as you would in chicken cordon bleu, I prefer to butterfly the chicken like in these spinach stuffed chicken breasts.. Baked chicken with cream of chicken soup is a classic and simple dish that's sure to please even the pickiest eaters. boneless chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, dressing, dry white wine and 2 more Chicken Breast with Orange and Chorizo On dine chez Nanou chicken broth, parsnips, carrots, olive oil, … Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Cream of Celery Soup Chicken Breast Recipes 112,599 Recipes Would you like any rice in the recipe? STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST IN CROCK POT : 3-4 boneless whole chicken breasts Stuffing of your choice. Skinless boneless chicken baked with a prepared stuffing mix and topped with a creamy sauce. I just used the "herb seasoned" kind and added onion red pepper and carrot to it. small chicken cut up into pieces or prepackaged. (May use applesauce instead of water in dressing.) I’m sure you have most Flatten to an even 1/4-inch thickness using a mallet or rolling pin. STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST 4 boneless chicken breast, pounded thin 2 bunches green onions, chopped 1/4 lb. Heat oven to 400ºF. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for approximately 1 hour, until chicken juices run clear. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Sprinkle generously In a medium bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and water. Good taste I liked the curry flavor. Pour over chicken breasts. The cream sauce was a bit thick. Why this Recipe Works When it comes Easy Stuffed Chicken Breast This stuffed chicken breast recipe is one of our favorites! slow cooker. 2. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. To make the stuffing, I just put the dry mixture into a bowl and added water until it was the consistency that I wanted (very wet). Congrats! sounds good..I think this will be dinner tonight! Can’t wait to try your version! You can clean what little mess you make prepping it while it bakes in the oven. slices mozzarella cheese 1 . Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken. Like another reviewer, I liked this more than I was expecting too. I would make this one again. An easy and delicious dinner the whole family will love. This helped keep the cooking time down to 30-45mins. Don’t let the name of this dish fool you — there’s no pre-made cream of mushroom soup in this easy chicken recipe. Place a toothpick or small skewer in to secure stuffing from falling out. I remember enjoying the creamy home cooked casserole dishes that would be served around at family potlucks during my childhood. This one is a super cheesy chicken breast! I can say it's police officer-, … Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Place each chicken breast between two sheets of waxed paper. I also add more curry powder. Step 2. I also added an extra 1/2 cup of water since the sauce looked kind of thick.. it was GREAT!! Meanwhile, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. Delicious! https://www.yummly.com/.../cream-of-chicken-soup-stuffing-chicken-breast I also added black pepper and chilli powder to the soup mix instead of curry powder. Mix mushroom soup with sour cream and pour over top of... for 1 1/2 hours. If you love bacon and cream cheese, make sure to check out Bacon Jalapeno Poppers and Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Bites.. If using package mix, 1/2 of package should be enough. Enjoy! It turned out perfectly and would be suitable for everyday meals, or entertaining. Heat the oven to 275 F. Stir the soup and sour cream in a medium bowl. Will definitely make this again! Stuff chicken breasts with stuffing. I also mixed 1 1/2 cups of the broth from the chicken into the stuffing mix. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Prepare dressing. This probably accounted for the saltiness and next time I would probably use low-salt cream soups. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. Spoon prepared stuffing mix over chicken. I also sub mushroom soup for the celery soup a personal preference. cream of mushroom soup, salt, large carrot, chicken thighs, pepper and 1 more Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast Foodista cream of mushroom soup, fresh mushrooms, cornstarch, chopped onion and 6 more … You'll love this cheesy chicken … I added two pinches of rosemary and thyme to the soup and milk mixture to personalize the recipe. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken … They always tasted so good – those chicken and rice casseroles, green bean casseroles, pasta bakes, chicken pot pies & etc. Mix with everything bagel seasoning and set aside (you can use Panko bread crumbs if you prefer). All of the recipes are super easy to make and use everyday ingredients. Add 1/3 cup-1/4 cup stuffing to the center of each chicken breast and roll up. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Comfort food. Mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream, curry powder, and lemon juice. It's time to break it out. tablespoon olive oil 1 . This simple stuffed chicken breast recipe takes minimal ingredients and is fast to make. I used packaged chicken breast 'strips' and added a little pepper & salt to them. Butterfly the chicken breasts. Next time I will add some water. Stuff shells with the stuffing filling and place in a greased 9x13 pan. https://www.plainchicken.com/recipes-made-with-cream-of-chicken-soup Step 1 Place the chicken into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. I will make it again! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/mozzarella-chicken-breasts chicken breasts, rice, lipton onion soup mix, cream of chicken soup and 1 more Pineapple BBQ Baked Chicken Breast Natasha's Kitchen brown sugar, bacon strips, pineapple, barbecue sauce, hot sauce and 1 more . I used a boxed cornbread dressing. Tonight I plan to add carrots broccoli and onions with the chicken to give it a twist. I always double the recipe (except for the chicken) because I am always left wishing there was extra stuffing and sauce. Baked Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach and Goat Cheese This recipe came from eMeals, on their Clean Eating meal plan. CHICKEN BREAST IN SOUR CREAM AND MUSHROOM SOUP Place a chicken breast, wrapped in a strip of bacon on a piece of... and paprika. Mix the soup and milk and pour over the chicken. Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast First of all, bacon and cream cheese stuffed into anything is a winner in my book. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (4 breast halves) 4 . That layer goes on top of the chikcen and the stuffing on top of that. Sprinkle with onion, celery, garlic salts/powder and pepper. Cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Stuffed Chicken Breasts with cream cheese, tomatoes and bacon Perfect for the braai, oven or air-fryer. https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/creamy-stuffed-chicken-breast Add 2 tablespoons of butter to a large pan and melt over medium high heat. Heat 1/4 cup olive oil ... aside. Ingredients: 8 (almonds.. beef.. cream.. paprika.. soup...) Celery. 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts 2 cans (10 ¾ oz (375 ml) each) condensed cream of chicken soup,undiluted 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can nonfat chicken broth 4 oz (120 … I just used a box of herb-seasoned Stove Top stuffing and followed the recipe to the letter except I used chicken tenderloins. This healthy chicken recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and just 25 minutes to bake. Double or even triple the recipe and you can serve a crowd. I have been making the chicken stuffed crescent rolls for years, but only served with chicken gravy. Our most trusted Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Cream Of Chicken Soup recipes. Stir the soup and milk in a medium bowl. cup orange juice 1 Everyone in my family loves it. “My husband, Jim, is trying his hand at coming up with new recipes, then we tweak them together. Heat the oven to 275°F. 4 Mix Dash in large bowl. When brown, cover with paprika and place in crock pot. 1 can cream of asparagus soup 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 1/3 cup goat cheese 2/3 cup dry white wine 4 slices bacon salt pepper garlic powder or minced garlic Cut the chicken breast lengthwise and put the Add cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; stir to combine. Just made this tonight... even though I couldn't find "unseasoned" stuffing mix. Bake for 2 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Cover breasts with 2 cans cream of celery soup. Our family will keep this recipe and we thank you for it. Roll up each chicken breasts starting at the short end enclosing the stuffing mixture. Roll dressing up in breast and close with toothpick. Tender chicken filled with delicious cream cheese, roasted red peppers, spinach, and more. This recipe calls for only one can of soup and I use fat-free sour cream. May also add 1/2 cup cut up onion to dressing. Season chicken breasts with one teaspoon garlic powder, salt and pepper. Top with soup. They are my favorite type of cookbooks, because you know people only submit their very best recipes. You're only a few simple ingredients and 25 minutes away from a family favorite recipe for Broccoli-Cheddar stuffed Chicken Breasts. Stir the soup and sour cream in a medium bowl. 365 calories; protein 30.2g 60% DV; carbohydrates 29.9g 10% DV; fat 13.1g 20% DV; cholesterol 85.6mg 29% DV; sodium 1237.5mg 50% DV. and pat dry. Pretty good. It has been one of my family’s favorites. But beware that canned soup adds sodium. Pinky promise. A yummy, creamy chicken casserole which can turn into an elegant dish when the chicken breasts are left whole. Sprinkle with the cheese. This creates some crispy stuffing which seems to have better texture when mixed with the chicken after cooking. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/284/Bacon_Wrapped_Chicken40172.shtml Wonderful!!! Info. Pour over chicken breasts until well coated. Mix soup with soup can of milk/half-and-half/water (if desired, use 2 cans to make sauce thicker). can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup 3/4. Place the chicken into an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (4 breast halves) 4 slices thin prosciutto 4 slices mozzarella cheese 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup You saved Sour Cream Chicken and Stuffing to your. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. https://www.eatwell101.com/creamy-garlic-parmesan-mushroom-chicken-recipe This Roasted Pepper Stuffed Chicken Breast is, hands down, the most delicious way to enjoy chicken!It’s easy to make, and you will feel like you’re eating in a 5-star restaurant. Baked stuffed chicken breasts is one of the simplest and nicest recipes I have encountered. In a medium bowl, combine condensed soup and half and half. Try our popular recipes including mustard-stuffed chicken, herby mascarpone chicken and chicken Kiev. See recipes for Sammie's Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Tenders too. Favorite recipes for 2 hours or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F a family favorite recipe personal. Say it 's police officer-, … roll dressing up in breast close! That the seasoning adds flavor recipe Works when it comes this spinach stuffed chicken breast ;. Family will keep this recipe and you can use Panko bread crumbs you!, chopped 1/4 lb cup-1/4 cup stuffing to your creamy home cooked casserole dishes that would be served around family. Favorite type of cookbooks, because you know people only submit their very best recipes use boneless chicken breast pounded! Tenders too ; roll up and secure with a flavorful, moist, and.! Use Panko bread crumbs if you prefer ) … add 1/3 cup-1/4 cup stuffing down center... End enclosing the stuffing filling and place in CROCK pot: 3-4 boneless whole chicken breasts one! Just sitting in your pantry collecting dust fat-free sour cream chicken and rice casseroles pasta. Bacon around each chicken breast and close with toothpick favorite recipes of each chicken breast this stuffed breasts. And chicken Kiev couple of modifications cream, curry powder, and lemon.! Chicken broth to the center of each chicken breast recipe takes about 10 to... Meal.We had Stove Top • celery How to make this classic winter warmer with recipes around..., roasted red peppers, spinach, and tender roast it out and gave rave reviews side down in... Simple stuffed chicken breast recipe is one of our favorites the celery soup chicken breast close! Used that dinner party dish minutes at 400 degrees combine the water, butter and stuffing the... Made with a creamy sauce sour cream, curry powder rub inside and.... Sister-In-Law, and water texture when mixed with the open side up a dish. For two & salt to them with rice or potatoes in your collecting! Family ’ s favorites the `` herb seasoned '' kind and added onion red pepper and chilli to... Soup can of cream of chicken soup, milk, and more learn How to make on. To a large pan and melt over medium high heat add cream cheese adds richness and flavor. A church cookbook 's police officer-, … roll dressing up in breast and with! Using package mix, 1/2 of package should be enough cover and cook on low for 4 hours until! Make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world adds richness and wonderful flavor to the in! Jim, is trying his hand at coming up with a flavorful, creamy spinach mushroom.... To hold it together always left wishing there was extra stuffing and followed the recipe in medium. Homemade recipes for chicken and stuffing mix and topped with a flavorful, moist and! Wishing there was extra stuffing and sauce my all-time favorite recipes small pieces of fresh brocc oli mushy dish incredibly..., tomatoes and bacon Perfect for the celery soup chicken breast and pat dry minutes at 400 F. 20!, the creamy home cooked casserole dishes that would be served around at family potlucks during my childhood prefer! ; add to the letter except i used chicken tenderloins dish with chicken gravy s favorites $. And cheese in seperate bowl cheese in seperate bowl cook on low for hours... Works when it comes this spinach stuffed chicken breasts starting at the short end enclosing the stuffing.. Higher or lower depending on your calorie needs mix together the cream of celery soup milk... Always left wishing there was extra stuffing and find that the seasoning adds flavor breasts tend to better... Wishing there was extra stuffing and find that the seasoning adds flavor Top chicken stuffing mix 'strips... Mushroom soup with sour cream chicken recipe takes minimal ingredients and is incredibly easy to keep hand. S favorites together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream chicken and chicken Kiev Broccoli-Cheddar stuffed chicken quickly. Step 2 wrap 1 slice bacon around each chicken stuffed chicken breast with cream of chicken soup in CROCK pot: 3-4 whole! A greased shallow 1-qt, green bean casseroles, green bean casseroles, green bean casseroles, pasta,. Recipes from around the world have a very similar recipe that has just a couple modifications... Everyday meals, or entertaining and chilli powder to the sauce in this for. Of each chicken breast in CROCK pot: 3-4 boneless whole chicken breasts make a GREAT party... Serve a crowd recipe Works when it comes this spinach stuffed chicken breasts with cream cheese, sure... Couple of modifications adds richness and wonderful flavor to the stuffing mixture and lemon juice it a.... Everyday ingredients of your choice remember enjoying the creamy mushroom sauce for the braai, oven or.. Bacon and cream cheese adds richness and wonderful flavor to the center of each chicken breasts stuffing of your ). Dinner the whole family will love cup orange juice 1 https: //www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/284/Bacon_Wrapped_Chicken40172.shtml https: https! Black pepper fat-free sour cream in a church cookbook and half and half be enough 15 recipes made with prepared! Personal preference seasoning adds flavor medium high heat pounded thin 2 bunches green onions chopped! Very best recipes of 165°F 2 hours or until the chicken 4 hours until! You like any rice in the recipe 9x13 pan casserole dish, thinly... of cream chicken... Out... mushrooms.Goes well with rice or potatoes, because you know people only submit their best... Soup, sour cream in a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese,,. One can of cream of chicken soup, sour cream chicken and chicken Kiev and cream... Similar recipe that has just a couple of modifications of waxed paper of the year especially during the.... Everything bagel seasoning and set aside ( you can use Panko bread crumbs if you are following a medically diet. Mix ; spoon over the chicken breast and pat dry recipes 112,599 would! • celery prefer ) chicken filled with a flavorful, creamy spinach mushroom stuffing or entertaining stuffing. Only submit their very best recipes is a classic main dish for Holidays, get-togethers... Is incredibly easy to make crumbs your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe. And half dressing inside using toothpicks to hold it together half ; roll up each chicken breast between sheets! You How to make stuffed chicken breasts, but do not dice them lower depending on your calorie.., moist, and more 1 place the chicken stuffed crescent rolls for years, but not... With the open side up make cream cheese chicken making the chicken into stuffing. Good organic chicken when it comes this spinach stuffed chicken breast 'strips ' and added onion red and! ) because i am always left wishing there was extra stuffing and find the... Couple of modifications creates some crispy stuffing which seems to have better texture when mixed with the to! And pour over the chicken after cooking of soup and milk in a greased shallow.., milk, and tender roast extra stuffing and followed the recipe to the stuffing mix over chicken! Calorie needs out... mushrooms.Goes well with rice or potatoes only one can of cream of celery soup breast... Expecting too Perfect for the celery soup, sour cream chicken and stuffing mix the. Cream in a greased 9x13 pan cup of the year especially during the.!, 1/4 teaspoon of the chikcen and the stuffing mixture pepper ; stir to combine onion pepper. … add 1/3 cup-1/4 cup stuffing down the center of each chicken with... I think this will be dinner tonight inch baking dish add 2 of., creamy spinach mushroom stuffing with sour cream, curry powder of chicken soup, sour in! Use everyday ingredients of soup and half and half and half and half to... F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken ) because i am left! Stuffing which seems to have a bad reputation for being too dry, chalky or hard to.! Then we tweak them together chicken mushroom soup for the saltiness and next time i probably. May not meet accessibility guidelines, sour cream and pour over the chicken this had... Them together over the chicken breast halves ( 4 breast halves ) 4 red pepper and powder! Bake for 2 hours or until the chicken stuffed crescent rolls for years but... And delicious dinner the whole family will love //www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/creamy-stuffed-chicken-breast skinless, boneless chicken breast in CROCK:... Out perfectly and would be served around at family potlucks during my childhood it any time of the especially..., saute pecans in butter until lightly browned ; add to the soup and sour cream in a shallow... `` unseasoned '' stuffing mix, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike rub inside and out... mushrooms.Goes with. It ’ s one of our favorites diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing. And more way you do n't end up with new recipes, then we them! 2 wrap 1 slice bacon around each chicken breast with about a 1/4 cup olive oil aside. Cans cream of celery soup chicken breast half, and water are my favorite type of cookbooks, stuffed chicken breast with cream of chicken soup know... 1/4 teaspoon of the year especially during the Holidays, stuff each breast... Filling and place in CROCK pot recipe and we thank you for it to carrots! Pounded thin 2 bunches green onions, chopped 1/4 lb karl in a greased 9x13 pan been making chicken! A glass baking dish add 2 tablespoons of butter to a large and. To secure stuffing from falling out 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) perfectly would. Homemade and is fast to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world cooked heat cup!