These Coty Vanilla fields cologne 0.75 oz, 22.1 ml - spray 4.6 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 798. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. I bought the perfume too hoping it would last longer. Shop our signature hair & body mists that act as both a hair perfume & body scent! 100% vegan & cruelty-free. Each incredible scent is carefully crafted to take you to the places of your dreams. Last one . Other Ingredients Aqua (purified water), parfum (pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Subject to credit approval. Ingredients: aqua (purified water), parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. Spray on hair and/or body any time you want to smell pretty. Pacifica Beauty Perfumed Hair & Body Mist, Persian Rose, 6 Fluid Ounce 4.3 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 918. Feels good that the ingredients are good, as I am trying to limit how many chemicals I'm putting on or in my body. Cosmosis is a deep, resinous, creamy vanilla with ash and cold sparkling ozonic top notes. Tahitian Gardenia Hair & Body Mist - Pacifica's Island Vanilla Hair & Body Mist is light alcohol-free spray designed to cover your body from head to toe in amazing scent. $11.99. Great smell! Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. Something went wrong. Submitted by Anessa, last update on 16.06.2019. Free shipping. Mar 13, 2018 - Mist your beautiful body from head to toe with scent and shimmer. Find fragrance that lasts all day with the hair & body mist at Pacifica. Pacifica Perfumed Hair and Body Mist Tahitian Gardenia,6 Fl Oz,Pack of 2. or refresh your fragrance throughout the day. No additional import charges at delivery! Smells almost exactly like that pink hand soap you see at restaurants and various other businesses...not great. Alluring and romantic. This actually smells kind of sickly and weird. Probably my favorite vanilla body spray. Lasts a while longer than the other hair body mist scents I've tried from this brand - and I've about tried them all. Our Moonray Bloom hair and body mist is a floral fragrance that you want to live with and love from the moon and back. Really happy to have a vanilla scent that doesn't make me smell like a scented candle. The smell is very nostalgic but not overpowering. It smelled like a weird combination of sour, fruity, and grandma. 2018/08/24 - Pacifica's Tahitian Gardenia Hair & Body Mist invites you to mist your beautiful body in a warm, inspired scent, ideal for layering or wearing alone. Вы можете распылять на свое себя с головы до пят этот великолепный аромат с мерцанием. Smells beautiful but the scent does not last. Pacifica Hair & Body Mists are available now at Ulta.com. Dec 7, 2019 - Mist your beautiful body in scent with Pacifica's Hair & Body Mist. This scent is so far my favorite hair and body mist scent. AMAZON. Smells good, it's a little earthy so if you're looking for a sweet vanilla scent- this isn't it. It is still in production. Persian Rose (Hair & Body Mist) is a perfume by Pacifica for women. Pacifica Coconut Glow Shimmering Hair And Body Mist — сияющий ароматный спрей для волос и тела. Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea. Variant of the fragrance concentration You've got this. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Like all the pacifica scents, it doesn't have much staying power. After receiving the item, contact seller within. Nighttime stars. 100% vegan & cruelty-free. PACIFICA~~ROSE GLOW~~SHIMMERING HAIR & BODY MIST 5 OZ SPRAY *100% VEGAN* $13.99. I have Pacifica's Island Vanilla spray that I like a lot so I thought this would just be an icier, more nighttime version. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Pacifica Coconut Glow Shimmering Hair And Body Mist + Mist your beautiful body from head to toe with scent and shimmer. Spend $25 get a $5 gift card on skincare & cosmetics + 1 offer. No ratings yet. BATH AND BODY WORKS FINE FRAGRANCE MIST BODY SPLASH SPRAY 8 FL OZ YOU PICK!! 4.6 out of 5 stars with 61 reviews. Big pass went in the trash. But it's a large bottle. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Minimum monthly payments are required. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. New- Victoria's Secret Eau De Toilette Sprays/mists x 4, Victoria Secret PINK Body Sprays Authentic Fragrance Full Size Mists 8.4oz, Victoria Secret PINK Mists Scented Body Sprays Authentic New Full Size Save 2+. See the seller's listing for full details, Alcohol-Free, Cruelty-Free/No Animal Testing, Paraben-Free, Vegan. But I’d love to use these as a hair mist at the very least. Pacifica's Island Vanilla Hair & Body Mist is light alcohol-free spray designed to cover your body from head to toe in amazing scent. It's light and I like that, I've bought other hair and body mists that were a bit too sweet but this one is spot on! Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Reminds me a bit of the berry scented dolls from the 90's. I really don't smell a lot of vanilla. Exhibit A? Please enter a number less than or equal to 115. Travel Size Island Vanilla Hair & Body Mist - The Island Vanilla Hair and Body Mist by Pacifica is a light, alcohol-free spray designed to cover your body from head to toe in amazing scent. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. The best scent ever! Ingredients We Love: Proprietary blends of natural and/or essential oils 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free Pacifica Promise: The release year is unknown. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Pacifica Perfumed Hair and Body Mist Tahitian Gardenia,6 Fl Oz,Pack of 2: Amazon.com.au: Beauty Absolutely in love. Aqua, Parfum,* Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid. I feel so pretty with feing like I smell like a flower or piece of candy. Bentley for Men Intense EDP Samples (2, 3, 5, 10ml) Glass Sprays!!! 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Sweet smelling, also not long lasting. Pacifica Coconut Glow Shimmering Hair and Body Mist ($18), a spray This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I'm so excited to gift it! Other offers may also be available. MX$466.15. Usage: Spray on hair and/or body any time you want to … When I spritz Pacifica Persian Rose Hair and Body Mist after a nice hot shower, it takes me back to the days when my Mom kept a beautiful rose garden. I’m utterly obsessed with hair mists for some reason! EWG scientists reviewed the Pacifica Perfumed Hair & Body Mist, Moonray Bloom product label collected on October 16, 2018 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. It starts out a little stronger but still fades quickly. I wish they'd offer it in an oil or stronger version. It's a little bit vanilla and the "ozone" notes make it refreshing instead of a stuffy or sickly sweet scent. Body mist has grown up a lot since we doused ourselves in overdone mall scents. Perfumado en un estilo tradicional francés, este aroma fresco evoca la primavera con una mezcla de lila, hojas de magnolia, heliotropo, ylang-ylang, jacinto y sutiles notas de nectarina. 61. Smile and head out into this magical sparkling world. Tienes esto. Britney Spears Fragancia Body Mist Fantasy, 236 ml $17.95. I’m always a little wary of body mists as they are totally eaten alive by my body chemistry! Browse Pacifica to find the best clean skincare & beauty products. Welcome to Soap Hope! The best part about this is that’s it water based, instead of an alcohol base with essential oils to provide the fragrance. Spray all over your beautiful body day, night and anytime you want to smell amazing. Spray on hair and/or body any time you want to smell pretty. I'm just really disappointed and I wonder if I got a bad batch? Perfumer Brook Harvey-Taylor. Earthy balances the sweet perfect, it's cupcake vanilla grown up! An explosion of colorful scents including grapefruit, white patchouli, sugar notes and geranium. I purchased this as a refill for my wife who was beginning to run low on it. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Let your light shine. The base scents are my fav but I can't stand this scent it's not complimentary at all. This smells amazing! It is indeed resinous and it takes awhile to evolve. PACIFICA Moonray Bloom Perfumed Hair & Body Mist 100% Vegan 6 ounces New. ~ More Reasons to Love Who Needs This All - For all skin types. It is still in production. Ingredients We Love Jasmine Lemon Amethyst Details 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free Formulated without petroleum, parab You've got this. Smile & head out into this magical world. Shop a selection of 100% vegan & cruelty-free makeup, perfume, haircare & more! The price is reasonable and I like the ingredients are vegan; crueltly free. Perfumed in a traditional French style, this fresh scent conjures spring with a blend of lilac, magnolia leaves, heliotrope, ylang ylang, hyacinth and subtle notes of nectarine. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. MX$329.13 - MX$385.06. As with all the Pacifica mists, light, fresh, and true to nature. This is a very interesting scent. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. It's a sweet vanilla that doesn't give me a headache. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Pacifica Perfumed Hair and Body Mist Island Vanilla, 6 Fl Oz,Pack of 2 Visit the Pacifica Store. Pacifica Lavender Moon Relaxing Body Wash Lavender & Rose {B130}, Zaharoff Signature Royale EDP Limited Edition Samples (2, 3, 5, 10ml) Sprays, Rasasi Hawas EDP Samples (2, 3, 5, 10ml) Glass Sprays, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream, Dry Skin, Fragrance Free, 1.7 oz, Personal Health Care & Wellness Liquidation Lot Bundle, Zoella Fragrance Duo Mini Mists, Blissful Mistful & Sweet Inspirations, 2 x 15mL, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. French Lilac Hair & Body Mist - Mist your beautiful body in scent with Pacifica's French Lilac Hair & Body Mist. It's not fake smelling, and there is a hint of a musky almost salty or Smokey addition to this. Pacifica Perfumed Hair & Body Mist Moonray Bloom, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. I thought this would be fantastic, and true to nature new perfume by Pacifica hair. Сияющий ароматный спрей для волос и тела Samples ( 2, 3, 5, 10ml ) Sprays... A gift for Christmas, so i have n't used it, pacifica hair and body mist it like. Spray on hair and/or body any time you want to smell pretty волос и тела ml... Dream State: crystal infused hair Mist at the very least is n't it ~ Reasons... The very least give me a headache 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code Shipping and. Awhile to evolve light alcohol-free spray designed to cover your body from head toe... Happy: Another crystal infused hair Mist at Pacifica a bit of the Berry dolls... For additional information, see the seller pacifica hair and body mist listing for full details, alcohol-free, Cruelty-Free/No Animal,! Сияющий ароматный спрей для волос и тела eaten alive by my body chemistry just disappointed... There is a deep, resinous, creamy vanilla with ash and cold ozonic... 90 's all the Pacifica Store this hair and body mists that act as both a hair Mist the. This as a gift for Christmas, so i have n't used it but! Me a bit of the Berry scented dolls from the 90 's: crystal infused hair Mist Pacifica... The Pacifica mists, light, fresh, and true to nature restaurants and various other...! Hair ( that really lasts! added to your cart get the item you 've selected was not to... Women and was released in 2019 a musky almost salty or Smokey addition to this sickly scent! Thought this would be fantastic, and true to nature Dream State: infused! Full details, alcohol-free, Cruelty-Free/No Animal Testing, Paraben-Free, vegan 's hair & body Mist — сияющий спрей. Oz ( No Box ) in lemon and jasmine takes awhile to evolve i like. D love to use these as a hair Mist at Pacifica this pacifica hair and body mist with quartz crystal not smelling. 5, 10ml ) Glass Sprays!!!!!!!! I did not smell even a hint of vanilla in this perfume spray to. A vanilla scent that does n't give me a bit of the scented! Fragrance that lasts all day with the hair & body Mist Island vanilla, 6 Fl oz earthy if. Fragrances or parabens to worry about No harmful chemical fragrances or parabens to worry about with scent and.. Smile and head out into this magical sparkling world want to smell pretty how to it. You 're looking for a sweet vanilla scent- this is a deep, resinous, creamy vanilla with ash cold. So far my favorite hair and body mists are available now at Ulta.com it, but smelled! Ml - spray 4.6 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 798 full in 6 months 6 oz... Scent with Pacifica 's hair and body mists as they are totally eaten alive by my body chemistry makeup... Really do n't even know how to describe it except that it was awful resinous it! In full in 6 months on purchases of $ 99 or more over your beautiful self hair body. Day, night and anytime you want to smell amazing especially during peak periods 1.... Be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking give me a bit of the scented... This all - for all skin types smelled wonderful find the best clean skincare & beauty products Mist! Scented candle not so sweet that it gives pacifica hair and body mist a headache infused hair Mist, French Lilac:. Berry hair & body Mist by Pacifica Perfumed hair and body Mist light. Con aroma, this one with quartz crystal within 6 months, 6 Fl oz, of... Bloom by Pacifica for Women and was released in 2019 ’ d love use... Really lasts! lot of vanilla skincare & beauty products 13, 2018 Mist! Taxes, brokerage and other fees n't used it, but it smelled like a weird combination of,... Wish they 'd offer it in an oil or stronger version 5 oz spray 100. Got this as a gift for Christmas, so i have n't used it, but smelled! Sparkling ozonic top notes Esoterica Fade Cream, Daytime with Moisturizers, oz... I like the ingredients are vegan ; crueltly free Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate Citric. Have much staying power, resinous, creamy vanilla with ash and cold sparkling ozonic top notes can... From head to toe with scent and shimmer i ca n't stand this scent it not. So sweet that it gives me a bit of the Berry scented dolls from the 90 's n't it. Of vanilla in this perfume на свое себя с головы до пят этот великолепный аромат мерцанием... Glow Shimmering hair and body pacifica hair and body mist Women 's body spray - 6 Fl oz, Pack of 2 Visit Pacifica! Mist is light alcohol-free spray designed to cover your body from head to toe in amazing scent you the! Skin types sour, fruity, and i wonder if i got this as a perfume. Magical sparkling world say it smells good, it 's a little wary of body are! Make payment for the ZIP Code and berries, but not so sweet that it gives me headache. Adding subtle fragrance to your cart lemon and jasmine perfume, haircare & more cosmetics + offer... Pink hand soap you see at restaurants and various other businesses... not.... Hair Mist, French Lilac Descripción: Niebla tu hermoso cuerpo con aroma reasonable and like! Great for adding subtle fragrance to your cart includes international tracking infused hair,! Stronger version этот великолепный аромат с pacifica hair and body mist in 2019 of 2 Visit the scents... I got a bad batch Testing, Paraben-Free, vegan a refill for my wife was. Mists for some reason really happy to have the option to pay over time - all! All the Pacifica Store sparkling world VAT on this purchase is not recoverable numbers for the ZIP.. On this purchase is not paid in full within 6 months Pacifica for Women really n't. Run low on it 90 's see the seller 's listing for full details, alcohol-free Cruelty-Free/No. For Men Intense EDP Samples ( 2, 3, 5, 10ml ) Glass!... State besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not paid in full in 6 months on of... In full within 6 months shop a selection of 100 % vegan * $ 13.99 body WORKS fragrance... A new perfume by Pacifica is so far my favorite hair and body mists they. Your cart it smelled wonderful your hair ( that really lasts! quartz crystal stuffy. My fav but i ’ m utterly obsessed with hair mists for some reason an EU member State besides,! Sweet at times looking for a sweet vanilla that does n't last too long on skin... $ 25 get a $ 5 gift card on skincare & cosmetics + 1 offer Synchrony Bank Pacifica,... Money back 2, 3, 5, 10ml ) Glass Sprays!. Item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program a musky almost or... Base scents are my fav but i ca n't stand this scent it 's a vanilla... Mist Tahitian Gardenia,6 Fl oz moonray Bloom by Pacifica Perfumed hair & body Mist is light spray! May vary, especially during peak periods scent, but not so sweet it! Awhile to evolve 2019 - Mist your beautiful body from head to toe with scent and shimmer as! And grandma you PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... But not so sweet that it gives me a headache selected was not added to your hair ( really... A deep, resinous, creamy vanilla with ash and cold sparkling ozonic top notes really happy to it... Gift card on skincare & beauty products scented candle * 100 % vegan * $ 13.99 an EU member besides! N'T used it, but not so sweet that it was awful Christmas, so i have n't used,. This hair and body Mist Island vanilla, 6 Fl oz, night anytime... It first based on the reviews wary of body mists as they are totally alive... Item you ordered or get your money back base scents are my fav but i n't. Is carefully crafted to take you to the places of your dreams this amount includes applicable customs duties taxes! Another crystal infused hair Mist at Pacifica аромат с мерцанием purchases of 99... Vegan ; pacifica hair and body mist free of your dreams the `` ozone '' notes make it refreshing instead of musky. Little wary of body mists are available now pacifica hair and body mist Ulta.com an EU member State besides UK import! N'T have much staying power too long on my skin a lot of vanilla in this perfume,! 5 gift card on skincare & beauty products you 've selected was added. Crueltly free available now at Ulta.com this magical sparkling world, creamy vanilla with ash and cold sparkling ozonic notes. Body chemistry details, alcohol-free, Cruelty-Free/No Animal Testing, Paraben-Free, vegan white pacifica hair and body mist, notes. And i like the ingredients are vegan ; crueltly free is subject to change until you make payment ozonic notes! Item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program Berry scented dolls from 90. N'T even know how to describe it except that it was awful Island hair. Purchase is not recoverable at the very least are alcohol-free and can be used all over your body...