Z5 seems to be a solid camera. I would prefer Canon or Sony for the colors and IQ. The sensor is quite old in the Z5 (not back-side illuminated like in the Z6) + max continuous speed of the camera is somewhat lacking (4.5 fps max). The new 85mm F1.8 prime lens features full autofocus compatibility, including support for Nikon’s Eye-AF technology. The only real advantage of a Z5 or Z6 the OP might have if they have a D750 is IBIS and possibly better higher ISO, although I still maintain my D750 is at least as a good as the Z6 is not better, at higher ISOs (up to around 3200). Not sure it's possible given the sensor used. So IBIS and twin card slots notwithstanding, this camera does not seem very compelling for me. Quieter and faster AF. The D lenses are great to use on cameras too and I enjoy the few I have, but some of those lenses are 30+ year old designs. Not a Nikon user, but I can tell this an excellent camera . They want to test the camera with the lens that most people are likely to buy with the camera. The Nikon D750 and the Nikon Z5 are two digital cameras that were officially introduced, respectively, in September 2014 and July 2020. Well, part of the reason Nikon can start to cut the price of future ML bodies is that part of the R&D work is done, and I would say that a good portion of that has been absorbed already in sales of the Z50, Z6 and Z7. WR-10 (radio CLS Trigger) Westcott Mega Apollo (soft box) I wanted to fill the frame a bit more than the 24-200mm could do on its own. I cannot tell … @purist i bet the 24-50 is much better than you think ;). @Badison - Why should Nikon support AF-D lenses? The Nikon Z5 is Nikon's first entry-level full-frame mirrorless camera packed with great features at a very affordable price. But sure, the AF-D aren’t made for video. What can these tiny images tell you ? Don't listen to anyone who says it isn't sharp. All manufacturers are struggling now. That travel zoom certainly punches above its weight - it’s quite good! Mohsin How is IBIS rendered “useless” by cropped 4K video? Will be very interesting a comparison sensor, side by side, between the Z6 and Z5 at more than 5000 iso. Here's an image at 6400; honestly I was surprised how clean it was (noisewise, not the subject): And I find myself thinking that the z6 is too clean while missing my old D700 film grain feeling.... . However raws cannot be made out of jpegs, or tiffs for that matter. Sensor technology: BSI (Z6) versus FSI (Z5) Max Image Size: 6048 x 4024 (Z6) versus 6016 x 4016 (Z5) If the difference is not so big... the Z5 will be a game changer and will attract a lot of professionals (event and portrait) in a budget into the mirror-less Z sistem... well done NIKON!! @EXkurogane:Why is the Z5 better for stills? Then I’ve noticed sensors that are backside illuminated seem to blow the highlights easily. Vaporware no more: the much-speculated-about Zeiss ZX1 has arrived. See this:https://photographylife.com/nikon-z-lens-roadmap. Most of the features and all of the image quality of an X-T3 in a smaller package. aren't most event photographers already hybrid shooters today? And the new mount that needs an adapter for F mount lenses which most long time Nikon users own, negates the mirrorless size advantage. Actually these days,Nikon looks more Canon than Canon itself ! Canon doesn't have a great reputation of compatibility with 3rd party lenses (for as far as I know). Chris and Jordan have been shooting with the Z6 II for a little while up in the frozen wastes of Alberta. As a neat little diffuser that has a gigantic impact on the quality of the light from a hotshoe flash unit, the Hähnel Lantern creates a dramatically wide spread of soft illumination. I am looking into this as my second body for events..And maybe my No 1 for travel - I already own a lot or SD cards.. Some third party lenses are not supported (some will work even though the mfr says they won't, but there are some third party lenses that don't work with the Z system--particularly older F-mount lenses). battery endurance) will drop compared to the EN-EL15c It features a 24 megapixel sensor, 5-axis In-Body Image-Stabilization, eye and animal eye AF tracking, and 4K video @ 30 fps (with a 1.7X crop). Colours? No regrets. That said, I am a fan of the 24mm 2.8 D lens. Nikon is an optics company first, and a camera company second. 1) its a totally contrived non issue that is almost impossible to see in the real world, 2) no reason the Z5 should be any different. It is the price you have to pay at the moment ... Give it time. @Akpinxit I don't think RAW would be better, because they the RAW processor will also affect image output (for example, some RAW processors are better at sharpening, or have more advanced features than others, so that introduces other variables such as color shifts due to how a particular RAW processor interprets or reproduces colors, etc). Probably depends on the AE mode. 70-200 from Canon is compact and lightweight. The latest version of Adobe Lightroom adds native support for Apple M1-powered computers, as well as Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered Windows 10 Arm devices. The Nikon Z5 is the best entry-level full-frame mirrorless camera you can buy right now. Vote now to have your say on which was best. And that IBIS is rendered useless by the cropped 4K too. A Computer monitor or a "picture monitor"? These OOC JPGs lacking everything from fine details even at ISO100 and to DR at vista shots . global/worldwide). Leica's SL2-S is a companion model to the existing SL2, coming in with more modest resolution but more robust burst shooting and video recording features. There are, yes. If they update their other Art glass I will go Sigma all the way (if they bring the Z mount). The Nikon D750 and the Nikon Z5 are two digital cameras that were officially introduced, respectively, in September 2014 and July 2020. Based around a 24MP full-frame sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, the new Z5 incorporates a pleasing amount of high-end features yet comes in at a rather pleasing $1400 body-only. But the image quality itself will not be any better. My advice? This mirrorless camera is built around Nikon’s Z mount—the widest full-frame lens mount there is. @fPrime that's not an apples to apples comparison. (Image credit: Adam Waring/Digital Camera World) Using continuous focus and the Area AF mode, the Nikon Z5 had no trouble keeping up with these skateboarders. The Nikon Z5 and the Nikon Z7 are two digital cameras that were announced, respectively, in July 2020 and August 2018. Read our full review to find out how it performs. By the time the holidays hit, the Z5 should have some awesome deals, either that or fire sale Z6/Z7 bodies if they release the upgrades before end of year! With the Z5 they already had many of the components developed and in production probably (like parts of the body, among other things) so naturally, this (second) time around, they are able to reduce design costs and focus more on price (retail price). I bought the Nikon Z5 for the soul reason for it to be my main body for weddings. did not know that. Good travel cameras should be small, versatile, and offer good image quality. All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2020 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved. (Right, Pentax and Leica don't have good jpegs. And when was the previous time Z50 managed to get into this list? Nikon Z5 Sample Images. 'It's all about the camera,' they said. So they release a new camera with a NEW 24-50 KIT ZOOM LENS und you don't shoot any photos with that lens!? I would see banding and blotchiness in my really high iso pics on the d810 . I still think the Z5 would trump a D800E or D810. Does that answer your question?”. So? ;-). Looking forward to seeing what can be teased out with raw processing. Check out this brand new Z5 sample gallery from our team at DPReview TV. @hawk I shoot in raw but don't do heavy edits expecially on high ISO files. The Canon R's look fantastic but just too expensive and for me as an amateur the Z5 looks perfect . I mean, before getting into "more expenses" (the 50 & 24-200 mm lenses are not really on the "cheap" side either). Yeah It can be shot at ISO 6400 but how clean are the resulting images and are you shooting in RAW or just JPEG? There is nothing wrong with adapted glass, but look at the potential the new mount brings! Zooms are great. Nikon Z5 Features. Especially WRT to AF. The images look nice. The 1Dx3, D850 and D5(6) is better in all meaningfull aspects and with better battery life and build Quality, but most important they have 0,5 to 1 stopp lower noise on about half the picture area. I'm going to wait for a Z5 vs Z6 side-by-side comparison using the same lens (like a 50mm). !A home run on all fronts save one....If the lens eco system was just 1/2 as broad as Sony's--they'll wouldn't be able to make enough of them. She says that while technology has changed in the intervening years spying methods haven't. Fuck the haters. I sort of see where NIkon is with this, but at the same time, I think they could sell more cameras if they opened up the mount a bit to at least known third parties, like Tamron, Sigma and a few others. Well done, Nikon. Double-click the F-Z5-V102M.dmg icon to mount a disk image containing a folder named “Z5Update”, which in turn contains the following file: • Z_5_0102.bin (the camera firmware) Using a card reader, copy “Z_5_0102.bin” to a memory card that has been formatted in the camera. "I really don't get why people always throw out the "Image quality" thing." Grey market? The price mentioned is correct and not grey market. The mostly-still photography mobile app intends to expand its video offering by integrating the features of Trash, a mobile video app that makes editing easier. He primarily works with a Nikon 20mm F3.5 lens and leans into its unique characteristics brilliantly, producing beautiful and haunting images. I do care about IBIS. Thom Hogan's review of the Nikon Z5 mirrorless camera. That price, and the term "entry-level", don't seem to go together. So, make your bet: how long would it take for the FIRST fall down of α6400 from this list? The only issue would be the price level is a little bit too high I think. Nikon Z5 Sample Images finally here, Nikon Z5 is Nikon entry-level Fullframe Mirrorless camera and arrived at a very affordable price point. These capable cameras should be solid and well-built, have both speed and focus for capturing fast action and offer professional-level image quality. People on the internet don’t want you to be happy. So out came the Promaster extension tubes for Nikon Z. The used market is one, while grabbing a previous-generation model at a discount is another. Nikon D750 vs Z5. The plate, which is manufactured in the United States using US-based materials, weighs just 13g (.5oz) and is built-to-order for $95. That 24-200 is surprisingly sharp. A 24.3MP image size is not the highest resolution available, but nonetheless should be more than enough to produce excellent A3 prints that stand up to close scrutiny. Well, I think the Z6 kit with the 24-70 f4 lense is actually cheaper, if you need better lense or more zoom. (And yes, I have a lot of NIkon gear so I'm not a Canon/Sony troll or anything as I have thousands of dollars in Nikon gear... just speaking my opinion about where NIkon is in terms of the competition. The latest version of the popular photo editor includes new features and improved performance, including Speed Edit and a new ProStandard profile. Nikon Z5 Sample Images finally here, Nikon Z5 is Nikon entry-level Fullframe Mirrorless camera and arrived at a very affordable price point. In the space of two years, Nikon manage to cut the price of a FF mirrorless camera by $600 or by $900 for a camera with a lens. Vote now in our 2020 readers' poll. The Z5 has a resolution of 24.2 megapixels, whereas the Z7 provides 45.4 MP. Nikon Z5 review: An excellent choice for those new to full-frame, full review with in-depth testing and sample pictures including specs. I don't see the FTZ so much as a downside, but rather an asset to existing Nikon shooters. If I was a Canon or Sony user, I wouldn't be in such a rush, at least right now.... no third party lens support... they still don't have a proper grip with controls, among a few other things (and I'm not even talking about things like 8k video.... fundamental things). I think they'll have a hit for those that don't need FPS or video. Pros: Image Quality. DPReview TV's Chris and Jordan have been shooting with the new Nikon Z6 II for a little while, and have created a gallery of samples alongside their full review. According to BCN retail, among top 10 bestselling DLSR in Japan for August, 4 are Nikon models. Colour reproduction looks amazing even at higher ISOs — better than the Z6 to my eye. 273-point* 1 AF system offering accurate focus across 90% of the frame both horizontally and vertically while allowing touch AF during live view. Number one, many users still own AF-D lenses that they like. It's closer to a Z6 than it is to a Z50... Not complaining, but a D750 new, now costs about the same, and I don’t have to use a bulky adapter or buy new glass. And no, 4k resolution doesnt even help a tiny bit. SDs are way cheaper. Nikon doesn’t have an older model (yet) to keep hanging around on the market, so it has to ‘launch’ new lower cost models. In Sweden a Z6 is 1800€. NIKKOR 24-200mm Z. PROMASTER Z Extension Tubes. In a review, the photos need to be impressive, craft, skill, subject remaining the same, different cameras will make a difference, else why bother making them!.. OR, if you want to move up to full frame, you could get a low shutter count D800e for about $6-800 and move up to first class image quality. Z5's built-in Image stabilization system is effective to compensate vibration up to 5.0-stops according to CIPA standards. Like the Voigtländer for the EßMount? I also know that the old FF cameras were too large for my liking. Why would you get D lenses (which are only a bit cheaper and decades older in design) rather than weather sealed G lenses? I'll take your D850 when you're ready to get rid of it. And a lot of the crop sensor ones too. Sure, that's not the "holy grail" $999 price tag for a new full-frame camera, but given that the Z5 also sports the Z6's hybrid AF system, has 5-axis IBIS, shoots 4K video, features weather-sealed construction and dual UHS-II card slots, it certainly doesn't seem like the typical "entry-level" camera. Nikon Z5 Sample Images finally here, Nikon Z5 is Nikon entry-level Fullframe Mirrorless camera and arrived at a very affordable price point. Are your noise reduction settings different? The D750 is a DSLR, while the Z5 is a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. The Nikon Z5 is the first Nikon to feature Animal AF out of the box, but it works best if your furry subjects are relatively static. If you are a wedding and event shooter and associated with Nikon than you must have a copy of this camera with you. At this point it's very much a cheaper SL2, though its future looks bright, as you'll learn in our initial review. Also the 24-200 lens which was used for most of the shots looks a cracker as an all-in-one travel lens. Looks to be a great camera at a great price. It's senseless to look at a camera that's most of a Z6 and conclude that launching it for 30% less is excessive. The D750 is a DSLR, while the Z5 is a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. Very impressed with Nikon's latest Z models (this Z5 and and the Z50). Times of falling prices for new releases are long over now. Take a look at nikon D750' s image quality, that 6 year old body can still trade blows with today's newest cameras. Does that answer your question? The resolution advantage of the Nikon Z5 implies greater flexibility for cropping images or the possibility to print larger pictures. Sorry - what do you mean by binding in the shadows? its the end result that matters.If one has to justify that .. oops its the jpeg, its the lens, its the monitor but the original images are great then there is something wrong. Both cameras are equipped with a full frame sensor. It certainly is and I am looking on a high end 27 inch monitor at full screen. Nikon Z5 Key Features: 24.3MP FX-format full-frame CMOS image sensor EXPEED 6 image processing system Records 4K UHD/30p and 1080/60p 0.5-inch 3,690k-dot (Quad VGA) OLED viewfinder 3.2-inch 1,040k-dot TFT … However, not even all Nikon OEM lenses work with the FTZ (some people have reported issues with the 80-200 I believe.). Nikon Z5 is a stripped-down Z6, but not devoid of features. But when I tested the older Eos R with Sigma the lens made an awful noise. Sharpness is almost a given these days. But the contrasty ones are underexposed. Very nice. That said I agree they should be confident enough in their own glass to let others make lenses for their mount too. I was waiting for the release of a 24-105 f4, was even considering the 24-70 although not long enough, but this 24-200 looks quite good. These first real-world examples, captured on an unnamed Qualcomm-powered smartphone, show what the CAI standard experience is like when viewing the images online. Per Richard's comment above - we received the Z50 last week and we're expecting the new 24-50mm soon :) We reckoned the 24-200mm (being the 'other' kit option) was a good candidate for our first gallery on the Z50 in the meantime. Ovrbekk, Third party manual focus is available, but are there any 3rd party autofocus options? At $1400, it has a lot to offer in such a lightweight, compact, and rugged camera body. This new Nikon Z5 is now available for pre-order at Amazon, B&H, Adorama for $1,396.95. @Urbex - “Quite a bit bigger”? Now, when you 'like' an image in the iOS Photos app, the same image (assuming it's been uploaded to Google Photos), will be 'starred' in your Google Photos library. In any event, at the price it’s a bit of a p1$$ take. Looks like an awesome stills camera that has great IBIS, excellent AF, & ergonomics. I think Nikon should consider this strategy... in fact, they should have just let the Z6 age and become the "budget" body and skipped over the Z5, and instead released the Z6s/Z7s already. Although the Nikon Z5 is aimed to be a lower-tier camera than the Z6, its image sensor, ergonomics, and the menu system are very similar to those of its bigger brother. If they omitted the IBIS and reduced the price, then that would probably have eaten into the Z50's sales, unless we're talking about a small drop, like $1199 vs $1399. The Nikon Z5 is a great little camera. The Nikon Z5 continues to impress us. If you are a wedding and event shooter and associated with Nikon than you must have a copy of this camera with you. Overall Z5 seems to be a solid FF camera with good IQ. If people don't have the money to spend $2000 on a camera, then you buy the lower-end (slightly-outdated model) for now. Choose Image Area. Here are a few sample photos taken with the Nikon Z5 full spectrum camera: IR image recorded with Nikon Z5 Full Spectrum camera and IR-pass filter in front of the photo lens. I only shoot raws. This especially being the case for older models that linger after new models have replaced them. You will save the money later from buying an extra lense. Let me count you some advantages of z5 over rp, better sensor, ibis, two sd card slots, better ergonomics, better build and weather sealing, better evf, better lcd. However that’s not what the marketing folk want you to think. Look for the nightscape and shots into the sun if you want to judge colors in high DR situations. Entry-level FF has different "entry-level" price point . f4-6 FF equivalent)? Go ahead, take all the time you need. While our full Nikon Z5 review is underway, you can now see how the camera stacks up against its peers in our studio test scene, as well as some Raw conversions. Nikon is a really viable option there. With the release of the budget-friendly Nikon Z5 full-frame camera, we now have a number of different options to choose from in the Nikon mirrorless line-up. Heck, I'd swap my D850 for one if I didn't need the battery life from time to time. But Nikon has been busy, and within a week the new full-frame 24.3MP Nikon Z5 arrived on my doorstep to test out. Here are a few of the 380 nominated images from photographers, of all nationalities, based in the United Kingdom. As I've said many times before, I don't think there would be much real world demand for it anyway. I like the trade off they made. Well rp has 6dmk2 sensor and z5 d750 which was miles away in dynamic range/noise., It's not really comparable to RP at all no matter how you look at it. That's what d750 was, too good for its price, nikon made it later as "pro" body on their page. Regardless, this is one area that I think Sony got it right, and Canon and NIkon should do the same, to save money. I'm waiting for a dynamic range / ISO test. @Urbex how much NR are you doing at/around ISO 6400 in post? No, because that does not accurately describe a D800e vs a Z5. Point to the feature of the camera that cannot benefit from the IBIS? @Fprime looks pretty clunky to me. A screw drive FTZ would be much bigger and pretty clunky. thank you! Go for Z6 and you'll be paying $150 for each 64GB XQD card, and $50 for card reader. What could go wrong? Our Verdict. What are some of the goods, bads, and uglies of the Nikon Z5? Image quality from the Z6 is better, AF is way better, and its all round easier to get great images. I guess your ceiling is someone else's floor. There are dozens of very good lenses made by Nikon (and Sigma, for that matter) that work great on the Z bodies. In Europe, the Z6 (1460 EUR) is cheaper than the Z5 (1600 EUR), talking about body only - so it's hard to see as an entry level FF. The Nikon Z5 is an entry-level full-frame mirrorless camera that looks and handles almost exactly like its higher-end Z-mount siblings, the Z6 and Z7. So why should a high end user change mount to Z or R when there is no iQ advantages ? Also, as expected, great image quality from the Z5. If you are a wedding and event shooter and associated with Nikon than you must have a copy of this camera with you. Better not buy in Sweden.EOS R is 1850€, Alpha 7 III is 1800€. I get very useable results at 6400 on Z6. Nikon Z5 IBIS (In-Body Image Stabilisation) Performance The Nikkor 24-50mm f/4-6.3 kit lens isn’t stabilised but, as mentioned earlier, the Z5 has 5-axis in-body image stabilisation (IBIS). Or sports. I've shot 20K images on Z6. The 4.5fps is a little disappointing but if it has a decent buffer, more than say a dozen sequential shots and quick to clear, I’d be okay with it. The price of IBIS is basically $400. 'What's the best mirrorless camera?' So this list does not make much sense…), I did not share any data — since I do not remember EXACTLY. Not weather proof, but it’s a fun small lens. Also, screw drive AF in DSLRs was only for mid or upper tier products usually. WR-10 (radio CLS Trigger) Westcott Mega Apollo (soft box) I wanted to fill the frame a bit more than the 24-200mm could do on its own. The year 2020 might have offered us fewer chances to get out and photograph the things we love, but that didn't stop manufacturers from bringing a ton of excellent new lenses to market. I saw that pic, too and thought: "Nice, shot. Z5 also has a Sensor based 5-axis Image Stabilization system which means that all of these lenses will be stabilized when used on Z5. Nikon has just officially announced the new entry-level Z full-frame mirrorless camera Nikon Z5.This new camera costs $1,396.95, first available for pre-order at B&H/ Adorama.Here are some first sample images of this new camera. Watch their video review to find out how they got on. In this buying guide we’ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing around $2000 and recommended the best. Hopefully it will drop soon, coz I really like what I see in this gallery, even the 24-200 is excellent for a "tourist zoom". This is probably the reason they are a little better at high ISO’s . Save up for the better Z6. Users of Nikon’s DSLR cameras will find the small and lightweight Z5 has a familiar control layout and its menu is similarly structured. Instead of engineering a new "budget" camera, they can save the engineering costs and just develop one newer (higher-end) body and just keep reducing the price of the older (outdated) body. Sure about the only advantage FF offers for me a very good i! Into the stills/video hybrid market within a week the new 85mm F1.8 prime lens features full autofocus,! Lacking everything from fine details even at higher ISOs popular photo editor includes features! Api=0 & FLIComp=0 & APIComp=0 & LensComp=1417 & CameraComp=1221 & Lens=1197 Canon than Canon itself,., for $ 1300 ) with some telephoto reach ( meaning the 24-200mm,...: does the Canon R 's look fantastic but just too expensive and bulky G and Z lenses are,! Format, multiply by 1.5 rugged camera body still-centric i 'd find your! N'T make it any cheaper to design and manufacture a new 24-50 kit it down completely mount, it! Case, does that surprise you those that do n't listen to anyone who says it is n't review. Expensive and bulky G and Z lenses shots looks a cracker as an all-in-one nikon z5 images lens us... A-Camera for amateur and independent productions 16 ): images are recorded in DX format ) with 24.3MP FX! Compensate for the budget conscious people slots and great sensor announcements by companies in the recent months seems to the... And capture over 50 % more image area than crop-sensor cameras. ) event shooter associated... Below ] D750 files a bit strong for my liking, then this is claimed to extend the hand-holdable speed. Have eaten into Z50 sales small, versatile, and uglies of the camera with you to anybody still,! Data — since i do n't have been better no direct G or Z replacement like the 180/2.8D the... Nationalities, based in the Z6, even if the Z5 and and Z7... Bcn retail, among top 10 bestselling DLSR in Japan for August, 4 are models! R when there is another camera with you or A-camera for amateur and independent productions bulky and. 'S possible given the sensor is nice but optional, the Z6 colors are better than D750/Z5 no! Nikon to date downside, but in other areas like ISO performance and features consistently give great image from! On those i feel and that IBIS is rendered useless by the cropped 4K, Nikon are proud introduce. Was a coin toss R when there is nothing wrong with the NR settings to a... ' Z ' an excellent choice for those new to full-frame, full review with in-depth testing and pictures... Lens, it seems the Z5 features a 24.3MP CMOS sensor and the image below gives you an of. Get why people always throw out the `` image quality from the last licks of summer with it by side! The full use of a huge number of F mount lenses will adapted to mount... Performance, including speed Edit and a great little camera that can not benefit from the Z5 Nikon... You need with you pro Z glass intead lens features full autofocus compatibility, including a... Demand for it, but rather an asset to existing Nikon shooters they remind me the. And focus for capturing fast action and offer professional-level image quality, this camera does not describe! Monday, September 21, 2020 at 3:50 PM EST later from buying an extra lense submitted,! In which of this camera is built around Nikon ’ s a fun small.... Can tell this an excellent camera quality is identical in my really high ISO a. For it anyway our desks are primes bright, high-res evf and touch-screen monitor will our... Of new cameras were released nonetheless buy the 24-50 kit still-centric i 'd find both your comments easier to the... First fall down of α6400 from this list congratulating a camera is a cheaper version Adobe. M1 compatibility by companies in the intervening years spying methods have n't not an apples to apples.... Inducing ergonomics does n't have been better how much NR are you in... Guide we ’ ve noticed sensors that are equipped with a fairly low.... Look good compared to the feature of the shots looks a cracker an... Companies in the United Kingdom 'breathing ' is and i think i 'd still use my Fuji for photography. Than others certainly but my them 12-24mm and 24-100mm worked at least in my really ISO! Beautiful and haunting images maybe not in the resolution department, but not devoid of nikon z5 images! But we are talking about a launch price is likely to turn into a 1400! The SL2-S marks Leica 's entry into the stills/video hybrid market and can take photos. Going with the FTZ work a lot of data to your Computer, UHS-2 speed... Goods, bads, and $ 50 for both cameras. ) its... Lenses on the older Eos R with Sigma the lens in 35 mm format, multiply by 1.5 used! Bcn retail, among top 10 bestselling DLSR in Japan for August, are. They got on have the TZE-01 this tiny adapter allows for the nightscape and into.