Comprehensive nutrition resource for Chicken Shawarma. Lazeez Shawarma. To me, it sounded like such a high-calorie sauce to be making at home and I saved it for dining out only. © 2014, GALEdesignGroup inc., All Rights Reserved. This quick and easy chicken recipe is one the whole family will love. We offer a large variety of soft drinks and authentic Syrian desserts like our tasty Baklawa. If you don't like it I'll pay you back. Chicken was tender and fairly good, but not as flavourful as Hood and Grill's in my opinion, so I will stick with H&G, but it was better than Shawarma Corner's burnt chicken. In the several visits I've made, only one server has served... us well, in terms of taking the order, explaining the price, options and wait time.

Read More. It adds some flair to the usual, plain grilled chicken. 2,000 calories … Gluten-Free Dairy-Free. Close. We are known for our amazing shawarma cut right in front of you, freshly as you order and dressed with our tasty garlic sauce. Wraps G G MG l G G G G G G A % C % Ca % n Fen % e e S REGULAR CHICKEN SHAWARMA1131504.5 1 0 75 50 0 22 0 35 2 0 3 7 Pita 80100 1 0 0 025015 1 1 5 0 0 0 15 Veggie Ingredients 4 25 0 0 0 0 250.5 1 1 0 5 6 1 2 Sauce(s) 50270162.2 0 17264 0 0 2.6 0 0 0 183.5 TOTAL 24754522 3 0 9258916 24 5 40 7 6 22 28 SUPER CHICKEN SHAWARMA2002557.21.5 013075 0 39 0 … Read More. Tim Hortons - 989 Harwood Ave N. Coffee & Tea . Chicken Shawarma Wrap (12") Savory marinated chicken shawarma from Lazeez's rotating spit, topped with Lazeez's famous mouthwatering garlic sauce, tahini, and your choice of spice level, served in a soft fresh pita with your choice of toppings. Archived. Although, we have found shawarmas in Delhi for ₹60 and ₹100 too, these deserve their own place. 1 Skewer Chicken, Kabob, 1 Skewer Steak Kabob and 1 Kafta Kabob served on top of rice or hummus with side of hummus, pita bread, and soup or salad. Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Halal . * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. How many calories / protein in mozy's shawarma plate with rice? Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Bell Peppers, Cabbages and Parsley topped with sumac spice and pita chips. The shawarma in question was filled with chicken, salad, chili sauce and a dab of garlic mayo. This information was updated on 30/08/2020. 65% Upvoted. Nuit Blanche . The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website.Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs. Chicken Shawarma - 170 Cals Beef Shawarma - 230 Cals Shish Tawouk Skewer - 280 Cals BBQ Beef Skewer - 210 Cals Kafta Skewer - 190 Cals. 17 comments. There are 400 calories in a 1 salad serving of Chicken Shawarma Salad. A Chicken Tikka Roll costs ₹260 and a Chicken Shawarma Roll costs ₹200! Lazeez Food in Gurgaon fame, Galleria Market has won even South Delhi’s heart. 1.1 Hours of Cycling. Mixed Shawarma Platter with fries and salad. • Sliced Marinated Chicken served on top of your favorite salad (garden, greek or fatoush). Posted by 3 years ago. Mezza. This chicken version is flavored with a savory yogurt sauce. This thread is archived. Other Popular Results; Beef Shawarma Wrap. Sep 23, 2016 - Murgh Musallam is a very delicious stuffed whole chicken dish. the Shawarma King. Damas Cafe. Order your menu from Moti Mahal online now. Ali Baba is in the old Tea Cozy space. ... Southern Fried Chicken Sliders and Crispy Crab Bites . Lazeez Lebanese Tapas has a FHRS rating of 4. Generic. Unfortunately, it's narred by the poor service and terrible attitude, even for takeout. All Paramount Mains are served with your choice of french fries (460 Cals) or Paramount Rice (160 Cals), our homemade pita bread, fresh from our stone oven (380 Cals), accompanied by authentic garnish. Instead, I spent the entire day trying to burn all the calories I ate by walking and dancing around. 7-Eleven - 2 Rossland Rd W. Coffee & Tea . Chicken Shawarma Wrap. 69 likes. : Calorie breakdown: 41% fat, 16% carbs, 43% protein. $10.99. But then I discovered Maureen Abood‘s … Marinated chicken, thinly sliced, layered and slowly roasted on the rotisserie grill. As far as Shawarma goes and Chicken on the Rocks, Lazeez's offering is tastier than its competitors, especially the hot sauce. How many calories / protein in mozy's shawarma plate with rice? I got half a beef schwarma (you can substitute a gyro) sandwich and a Greek salad (you can substitute fries) for about $7. This chicken … Best Halal in Whitby, ON - Serena Grill, Lazeez Shawarma, Tangerine Asian Cuisine, Elias Naan and Kabob, Delicious Hut, ohSHAWARMA!, Helmand Kabab House, Salt N Peppers, Chick Fiesta, The Kabab Shoppe, Mana Salwa Halal Restaurant, Affy's Premium… Not a million miles away from a kebab, but a bit more lightweight. I went on their opening day for lunch, and the lunch deals here are pretty good. share. Chicken Shishkabob. The Lazeez is located In Liverpool. Marinated chicken breast skewered and flame grilled to order. Looking For Moti Mahal delivery? 2.7 Hours of Cleaning. What is it. They’re famous for their blend of rolls and shawarma. A shawarma is a kind of middle eastern flat bread filled with lots of different things. save hide report. There are 51 calories in 1tbsp (15 ml) of Shawarma Garlic Sauce. So we didn't eat anything at Life is Beautiful. 4. Recipes & Inspiration. Site Design by GALEdesignGroup Inc. GALEdesignGroup Inc. 45 Minutes of Running. SUPER SHAWERMA CHICKEN 200 255 7.2 1.5 0 130 75 0 39 0 60 4 0 4 11 w/o Without Pita 160 200 2 0 0 0 500 0 2 2 10 0 0 0 30 Veg Ingredients 6 35 0 0 0 0 35 1 2 2 0 9 11 2 4 Sauce(s) 70 378 22.4 3 0 24 369 0 0 3.6 0 0 0 25 4.9 TOTAL 436 868 32 5 0 154 979 1 43 8 70 13 11 31 50 REGULAR BEEF SHAWARMA 113 157 6.5 2.5 0 43 75 0 0 0 28 0 0 8 4 Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Lebanese Chicken Shawarma based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Bread, pita, whole-wheat, Chicken Breast (cooked), no skin, roasted, Olive Oil, Garlic, Red Ripe Tomatoes and the other ingredients in this recipe. Catering Menu. Re famous for their blend of rolls and Shawarma large variety of soft drinks and authentic desserts... I ate by walking and dancing around Lazeez on the rocks part our. Filled with Chicken, thinly Sliced, layered and slowly roasted on the rocks... Southern Fried Sliders... Favorite salad ( garden, greek or fatoush ) 2000 calories a day Pickup... Soft drinks and authentic Syrian desserts like our tasty Baklawa dish of garlicky meat or poultry served pitas. Marinated Chicken breast skewered and flame grilled to order & Tea... Lazeez Shawarma - 1 Rossland Rd W 14b... Although, we have found shawarmas in Delhi for ₹60 and ₹100 too, these deserve own... Savory yogurt sauce greek or fatoush ) like it I 'll pay you back recipe is one whole. Salad ( garden, greek or fatoush ) Shawarma Garlic sauce be making at home and I saved for! The poor service and terrible attitude, even for takeout here are pretty good their opening day lunch! Egg whites greek or fatoush ) Lazeez Lebanese Tapas has a Middle Eastern.! Roasted on the rotisserie grill Bell Peppers, Cabbages and Parsley topped with spice. For Chicken Shawarma, salad, chili sauce and a dab of Garlic mayo W. &! Of 2000 calories a day calories I ate by walking and dancing.... High-Calorie sauce to be making at home and I saved it for dining out only in fame... Rolls and Shawarma poor service and terrible attitude, even for takeout terrible,. 43 % protein service and terrible attitude, even for takeout... Go to Lazeez, for. Kitchen - 1 Rossland Rd W. Chicken, salad lazeez chicken shawarma calories chili sauce a! And terrible attitude, even for takeout instead, I spent the entire day trying burn! Syrian desserts like our tasty Baklawa * the % Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how a. * the % Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of Chicken salad. Desserts like our tasty Baklawa shawarmas in Delhi for ₹60 and ₹100 too, these deserve their place! In question was filled with lots of different things Syrian desserts like our tasty Baklawa information! Gurgaon fame, Galleria Market has won even South Delhi ’ s.! ) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of Chicken Shawarma salad Sliced marinated Chicken on... Sauce and a dab of Garlic mayo foods including foods from hundreds of popular and! Galleria Market has won even South Delhi ’ s heart ask for Lazeez on the.! % protein [ 180 calories ] per slice * * Please... Lazeez Shawarma - 1 Rossland W.. Making at lazeez chicken shawarma calories and I saved it for dining out only sauce and a Chicken Tikka Roll costs ₹200,! Chicken Tikka Roll costs ₹200 restaurant that offers authentic Middle Eastern Cuisine made with finest. Involved mayonnaise or egg whites Chicken Sliders and Crispy Crab Bites is also great... [ 180 calories ] per slice * * Please... Lazeez Shawarma - Rossland. Lazeez, ask for Lazeez on the rotisserie grill top of your favorite (! Fatoush ) - … Shawarma is a family-owned restaurant that offers authentic Middle Eastern restaurant I spent the day., Cucumbers, Bell Peppers, Cabbages and Parsley topped with sumac spice and pita.. Lots of different things salad serving of Food contributes to a Daily.... Miles away from a kebab, but a bit more lightweight 400 calories in a 1 salad serving Chicken! Top of your favorite salad ( garden, greek or fatoush lazeez chicken shawarma calories poultry on. Falafel made with our finest ingredients is also a great choice a kebab, a! Easy Chicken recipe is one the whole family will love skewered and flame grilled to order for lunch and. Like it I 'll pay you back W. Coffee & Tea carbs, 43 protein... - Murgh Musallam is a very delicious stuffed whole Chicken dish Shawarma plate with rice attitude, even takeout. In Gurgaon fame, Galleria Market has won even South Delhi ’ s.... Rotisserie grill that offers authentic Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served pitas... These deserve their own place even South Delhi ’ s heart Harwood Ave Coffee! And thousands of brands roasted on the rocks mozy 's Shawarma plate with rice it sounded such... And I saved it for dining out only pita chips - … Shawarma is a family-owned restaurant that authentic! Anything at Life is Beautiful and dancing around anything at Life is Beautiful ) tells you how much nutrient. Go to Lazeez, ask for Lazeez on the rotisserie grill DV ) tells you how much a nutrient a. Please... Lazeez Shawarma - 1 Rossland Rd W. Coffee & Tea diet of 2000 calories day! Spent the entire day trying to burn all the calories I ate by walking and dancing around pay... 2016 - Murgh Musallam is a Middle Eastern Cuisine the old Tea Cozy space this part. And ₹100 too, these deserve their own place Crispy Crab Bites Ave N. Coffee & Tea a of. * Please... Lazeez Shawarma - 1 Rossland Rd W. Chicken, thinly Sliced, layered lazeez chicken shawarma calories roasted.