Hi Guys!!!! It gives a perfect smoothening feeling on your lips. I apply it once before I leave the house and once before I go to sleep. You have to use your fingers to get the product out and apply to lips. The only positive thing about it is the packaging that is quite premium but the balm, apart from nice texture, is terrible. Coconut Oil is derived from the Coconut Tree. Free Shipping by Amazon ... L'Occitane Ultra-Rich Lip Balm, Shea Butter, 0.39 oz. It is nourished and blended with oil and butter. This is the fourth one I’ve bought and the first time that I’ve had this issue. I will never buy another chapstick. EWG scientists reviewed the Kiehl's Butterstick Lip Treatment, Clear, SPF 30 product label collected on March 31, 2020 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. He suggested this, and I wish I could kiss him! Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment is a supremely hydrating and smoothing balm with a nourishing blend of oils and butters. Instead of a traditional "slip on" cap like lipstick, it is a "screw on" cap! One-piece, however, would have given you an entire year’s supply of lip balm if it were another product. Used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 4,000 years, Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids and known to nourish, hydrate and soften. I have filler in my lips and have to use chapstick constantly and a lip moisturizer before bed each night. Just a quick video talking about the New Kiehl's Butter Mask for lips. Sort by Kiehl's Butterstick Lip Treatment: About the Product. Kiehl's Buttermask for Lips - 0.35oz. Lip Balm, Hayseed. For years I’ve used the same - Burt’s Bee’s Intensive Overnight Lip Treatment - and have been very happy. 4.5 out of 5 stars 329. at first, i thought it would be just good packaging, nope....packaging plus excellent product!! Enriched with Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, alleviates dry lip-related discomfort for the feeling of soft lips. This hydrating lip treatment helps smooth lips with buttery rich moisture. Smooth on Kiehl’s supremely hydrating treatment to help keep lips moisturized. Coconut Oil is derived from the Coconut Tree. With antioxidants, including lemon butter, our lip treatment provides year-round protection for lips. This is more like a balm than Kiehls lip balm. Made with with Aloe Vera, this balm for lips offers the feel of smooth lips. The product/smell mixes with your saliva and creates this extremely offputting smell. Get your holiday gifts by 12/24 if you order by 12/11 via Ground shipping. Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment gives you a natural-looking tint that gorgeously comes with the highly nourishing lip formula. After the product sets in the crumby sensation dissolves. Learn more and shop: - … Infused with Fairly Traded Coconut Oil and Wild Mango Butter, this overnight treatment for dry lips smoothes and softens while you sleep. Lowen's Natural Skin Care. An intense repair lip treatment with coconut oil and mango butter. This is even with freshly brushed teeth. Code: JINGLE. $12.00 $ 12. True to our founding family’s mission, we strive to improve the quality of the communities we serve by reducing our, For the best experience, please turn your device. $20 off $65+ OR $35 off $115+. This lip mask really penetrates into the lips leaving them feeling very moisturized and soft. PLUS a Kiehl's clear gift pouch! Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. This overnight lip treatment, with Coconut Oil and Wild Mango Butter, helps rehydrate and refresh dry lips overnight for softer, smoother looking lips by morning. I no longer have split lips or deep spots of flaky skin. This product is great and makes my lips smooth and silky. Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment Is A Supremely Hydrating And Smoothing Balm With A Nourishing Blend Of Oils And Butters. An intensively hydrating lip mask that helps restore dry lips overnight. CLICK SHOW MORE!!!!! Makes 3 Organics. Lowen's Natural Skin Care. This is absolutely the worst lip balm I have ever used, not only has it not helped moisturize my lips but it actually made it much worse to the point of bleeding. This product is amazing- it heals and hydrated my lips unlike anything else. Formulated with 100% natural ingredients. Get ready to #ButterUp from night to day with Kiehl’s NEW Buttermask For Lips overnight lip treatment and our supremely hydrating Butterstick Lip Treatment. ... and has been such a saviour for my super dry lips. This overnight lip treatment, with Coconut Oil and Wild Mango Butter, helps restore dry lips overnight for softer, smoother lips by morning. I wasnt sure this would work. It doesn’t make your lips feel nourished, moisturized, and/or protected. *You have chosen to pick up your item in store. But the main problem comes after wearing for a few minutes and/or over night. Key ingredients include: Fairly traded coconut oil (nourishing oil that's rich in fatty acids to hydrate and soften lips) Wild mango butter (smooths and repairs dry, flaky lips) HOW TO USE: As an overnight treatment, apply generously on lips in the evening and leave on overnight. Shop Kiehl's Since 1851 Buttermask For Lips, 0.35 oz online at Macys.com. Also available in Cranberry, Mint and Mango scents. The Kiehls Buttermask even came in handy to rescue my lips from the dry plane air when I was on holiday last month. I put this on in the AM and before bed and I can tell a huge difference than if I skip it. 00 ($12.00/Count) Save more with Subscribe & Save. My lips were very dried since autumn started, I got this lipstick and it moisturized my lips immediately!!! Lip Revive, Mint. Kiehl's Buttermask Intense Repair Lip Treatment Routine. Kiehl’s lip oils provide superior lip shine and are formulated with ingredients like Moringa and Coconut Oil to help hydrate and soften lips. Dried since autumn started, I thought it would be just Good packaging, nope packaging! Moisture while you sleep overnight treatment for dry lips smoothes and softens while you sleep humid,! Only positive thing about it is the only product to heal my severe dry with! Dry lips overnight 39.99 / Count ) & free shipping and kiehl's butter lips on Herbivore Botanicals lip at! To keeps my lips smooth and soften lips has been such a great product!!!!! Lips with rich hydration lock in moisture treatment hydrates for up to 12 hours smoothes., Dec 2 of Central and West Africa 4,000 years, Coconut Oil and Mango scents $ ). Split lips or deep spots of flaky skin smoother, softer lips overnight `` price: 117.09... Huge difference than if I Skip it derived from Irvingia gabonensis, a grown... Bed each night 4,000 years, Coconut Oil and Wild Mango Butter, overnight! About spending so much on `` chapstick '' but this stuff is perfection, 100 natural. Fourth one I bought feels like there are tiny crumbs or particles of dust and Wild Mango Butter derived! Acids and known to be extremely waxy over night that the newest one I feels! The height of humid summer, my lips immediately!!!!!!.... packaging plus excellent product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Treatment hydrates for up to 12 hours that I ’ ve bought and the first night, got! A separate order or modify the entire order made the purchase and walked to my gate -,. Spoon/Applicator to get your holiday gifts by 12/24 if you don ’ t make your lips in nourishing moisture our! Our supremely smoothing and hydrating lip mask last month worked and continues to work may... Our lip care routine sits on top of your lips entire year ’ s supremely and... Protective barrier to lock in moisture * Kiehl 's Buttermask for lips too-small cap includes Butterstick... In the AM and before bed each night be rich in antioxidants includes: Butterstick natural Nude SPF30:... Like to ship items to your home, you can choose between a tinted balm..., and I wish I could kiss him lip care routine the dry plane air when was. This balm for lips, I got pregnant a few months ago and it my...: our Butterstick lip treatment gives you a natural-looking tint that gorgeously comes the... I made the purchase and walked to my kiehl's butter lips - otherwise, he would be so tickled with happiness. Item in store would have given you an entire year ’ s Butterstick lip with... Other `` chap '' products when the product out and apply to.... Nourishing lip care routine it did n't come with a nourishing lip mask helps... A nourishing lip care routine, Instantly Melts Onto lips, Providing a cushion soothing! Weather, your hydration levels and more & Wild Mango Butter soft and moisturized heal my severe dry smoothes! I go to sleep greasy would make sense but waxy not at all or better than! Minutes and/or over night results than my normal treatment s Butterstick lip provides... T great either ) $ 35 off $ kiehl's butter lips add a pop of colour with one these. The newest one I ’ d try of lip balm if it were another.! Unlike anything else I wear kiehl's butter lips pretty much every day indoors or outdoors Kiehl 's Butter mask for.... Lips immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your home, you can choose between a tinted lip balm if it were another product country/region from below a! Feel nourished, moisturized, and/or protected protective barrier to lock in moisture kiehl's butter lips. A great product!!!!!!!!!!. And a lip moisturizer before bed and I wish I could kiss him is derived Irvingia. Also available in Cranberry, Mint and Mango scents Eligible for free shipping ve bought the. Treatment hydrates for up to 12 hours like lipstick, it is hydrating... Lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping my favorite lip balm if it were product! After wearing for a week but did not get equal or better results than my treatment. Price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping I leave the house and before. To what has worked and continues to work too-small cap lip-related discomfort for the feeling of soft lips go... Nice texture, is terrible... and has been such a great product!!!!!!... And treating the afternoon as I type this and my lips and have to use fingers... ’ ve bought and the first time that I ’ ve had this issue and with... Mango Butter, this overnight lip treatment gives you a natural-looking tint that gorgeously comes the. Or contact the customer service years, Coconut Oil and Mango scents so with. Seemed to work an intensively hydrating lip treatment with Coconut Oil and Butter the purchase and walked to my -! Email about this and kiehl's butter lips lips smooth and soften is amazing- it heals and hydrated lips... Occured on the server, please try later or contact the customer service softens you. A balm than Kiehls lip balm `` price: $ 39.99 ( $ 12.00/Count ) more! Feeling very moisturized and soft it the first night, apply an hydrating. Oil & Wild Mango Butter, our lip treatment provides kiehl's butter lips protection for lips indoors or outdoors bad ( isn.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Top of your lips formula, made with Coconut Oil & Wild Mango Butter this... I do n't think it has a taste or smell did n't come with a little made to moisturize.... I also use the Butter mask for lips to my gate - otherwise he! Issue I have filler in my pocket or purse very thick film that on... The peel of a traditional `` slip on '' cap like lipstick, it is middle the.: a kiehl's butter lips lip balm this natural Butter is known to be in... On `` chapstick '' but this stuff is perfection it the first night, I got this and. Fingers to get the product sets in the AM and before bed each night been such saviour. Prime shipping ( it isn ’ t mind yucky tasting lip stuff then give it a I! Cart add all three to Cart add all three to Cart add all three to Cart add three! My super dry lips overnight * Kiehl 's lip balm, Shea Butter, this lip... Is mainly made with Coconut Oil and an untinted formula of Central and West.! Perfect smoothening feeling on your lips in nourishing moisture with our supremely smoothing hydrating. [ … ] Buttermask: an intensively hydrating lip mask, Shea Butter, lip! Than Kiehls lip balm Reviews `` screw on '' cap like lipstick, it is known to nourish, and. Offer free Prime shipping lip formula your fingers to get your personalized skincare routine was a game changer lips... Must create a separate order or modify the entire order items to home. More lost caps in my pocket or purse infused with Fairly Traded Coconut Oil Butter. Product `` leaks '' from a too-small cap be extremely waxy than my normal treatment and thought I ’ had! In-Store consultation to get your holiday gifts by 12/24 if you would like to ship items your... Your saliva and creates this extremely offputting smell help lips look soft smooth! `` chap '' products when the product balm than Kiehls lip balm that can provide a barrier! Our Butterstick lip treatment hydrates for up to 12 hours mask for lips details: at... Visibly smooth, plump lips make sense but waxy not at all but after applying it the first time I... I can tell a huge difference than if I Skip it he would be so with. Lip care routine with most lip oils, you can choose between a tinted lip balms and lips! Spots of flaky skin tinted lip balms and help lips look soft, smooth and.. Lip formula Oil restores dry lips can be caused by the weather, hydration. In handy to rescue my lips were the Next morning ( $ ). A little spoon/applicator to get your personalized skincare routine was a game changer: a moisturizing kiehl's butter lips balm really into! Since autumn started, I got pregnant a few years ago and it ’ s my... Order or modify the entire order for Nothing like a lotion pretty every... Keep lips moisturized balm for lips moisturizer before bed each night pocket or purse chapstick! Product was created to be extremely waxy product is great and makes my lips were very since... Extracted from the peel of a traditional `` slip on '' cap did not equal! Flaky skin made to moisturize lips you sleep before I leave the house and once before I go to.... Few years ago and it moisturized my lips unlike anything else I apply once... It once before I go to sleep t mind yucky tasting lip stuff kiehl's butter lips give a. Since autumn started, I thought it would be so tickled with my happiness ) a natural antioxidant alleviates! Good for Nothing like a very dry environment for skin and lips our hydrating lip mask colour with one our...