My order was split in two, and it happened one of my order was unavailable that’s cause the delay of the other half of my order. Here they have innovatively and carefully spun good and beautiful yarns throughout generations. Very helpful customer service too. Prefer this over many of the other 100% acrylics I've worked with. teddies, blankets and super soft dressing gowns.The velour-like surface is what makes the yarn so incredibly soft, that it’s hard to keep your fingers off it. Hobbii. Sock yarn from Hobbii. It is also a great alternative for those that are allergic to wool. I was unaware that it was being shipped internationally but it came about 4 weeks after ordering. This is extra high quality yarn compared with other Ribbon yarns. Designed with passion and love for the world’s nicest yarn customers. But can also be used for interiors such as a soft, chunky blanket. You deleted one order as asked. Edit Oct 13, 2017: I am excited to see that this is my most popular pattern to date. NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED!!! A common benefit of all these wool types is their amazing ability to keep you warm. The Many Good Qualities of Hobbii Yarn. When you upload a picture to Hobbii, you also acknowledge that you have copyrights to the image and that you grant Hobbii the right to use the image for marketing on their own and external websites, including social media. So, as soon as I finish with Sunrise, I'll be buying more to complete the other projects I started with the other colors. We have fallen head over heels for Twister, a really soft cake- 358K likes. I’m planning on using it for a few garments too. Find more information about the certification on the https://www.oeko-tex.com/en/. A soft, simple and OUTRAGEOUSLY cheap acrylic yarn in a variety of beautiful colors! This yarn is discontinued. Horizon is a premium acrylic, so it is spun from extra good quality. I’m very happy with my wool it arrived 10 days after ordering to Australia. Highland Wool is a pure 100% wool in a very high quality. Great value yarns and nice quality. Hobbii Rainbow is one of our own series of cotton yarn, both durable and soft, in a really high quality, which has been a big favorite for a long time. The yarn that I ordered was exactly as described and I am very satisfied. HB stands for High-bulk. All items are as advertised and of good quality. Really thorough selection of great quality gorgeous yarn and accessories! Waited for this to come back in stock because never tried but loved the colorway, when I received I was not disappointed. It would be super helpful to me if you could put in a picture that shows the scale of the yarn a little more definitively. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!! 2076-311). Sign up for our free newsletter and be a part of the contest to win a giftcard worth 50 USD. The new discount codes are constantly updated on Couponxoo. The beautiful color play will also look really good in combination with a plain and simple white cotton in a blanket for example. The wool from Peru is known worldwide for its high standard and incredible quality. I would love to see this in even more color schemes! Hobbii - Yarn, Patterns & Accessories. I have ordered yarn numerous times from this vendor. I have not used the yarn I ordered yet, but it feels awesome and I can't wait to use it. Posted by 4 months ago. that you have knitted or crocheted with this yarn. Thank you for your prompt attention to a mistake on my part. It is important to emphasize that this happens before the colors are fixed and thus will not run off onto the finished yarn. See more ideas about yarn, yarn for sale, knitting. We have everything from the classic cotton yarn to the exclusive mohair wool. It is a super soft and rich yarn, which comes in large, delightful skeins of 200g. It is a super soft and rich yarn, which comes in large, delightful skeins of 200g. Hobbii is the one stop shop for yarn lovers around the world We have all you need for your next knitting or crocheting project! You will get really far with just one skein, which contains a total of 550 meters of beautiful stripes. Thanks . I had bought 3 different colorways to start, 1 of each color. At Hobbii, we have yarn for a wide variety of projects. Horizon offers beautiful, clear colors in the loveliest stripes. Horizon is colored in hanks, because it gives the loveliest color-shifts and the yarn maintains its thickness. I ordered some more Sunrise as soon as it was in stock. Will certainly shop here again. Discussion. Amigo is the exact same quality, only the name has changed. Starlight is a lovely, bulky wool mix twined with reflective thread. It will vanish completely after a wash or if you leave it outside to air. The company that delivered kept my product for almost 2 weeks, until I finally went and picked it up from the depot. The wool originates from the highland of Peru where this fabulous yarn is produced and spun. Soft Raggi from Järbo is the future of the sock yarn! Very easy to work with and live the way the cookies compliment each other while working on my project. Very satisfied! The quality is top notch as it is the equivalent to our Amigo (formerly known as Tivoli) yarn. Absolutely no problems with the web site - very clear and easy to navigate. It’s a pleasure to use, the yardage is very good as is the price for such a great quality cotton yarn will be back for more I am happy to buy from Hobbi with good quality wool and good delivery time. You offer selections not readily found in US stores. Is the quality ok? Summer Cloud is a lovely, soft yarn with a warm touch and a good structure. Will definitely be ordering again. I love your yarn, and delivery time is extremely fast. My computer glitched and sent same order twice. It is wonderful to use for clothing such as sweaters, scarves, hats, etc. I feel my money was wasted. This gorgeous yarn pack includes 10 skeins of Cotton King cotton yarn, Cotton 8/4. The yarn that arrived is a muddy, dusty colour - not at all like what was shown on the website. This means that, amongst other things, the yarn is processed in several steps, that are similar to the processing of wool. This means that, amongst other things, the yarn is processed in several steps, that are similar to the processing of wool. They make sure they are giving their best service to their costumers. During this coloring process, this can mean that where the yarn’s threads meet, the threads can give off a little color to one another. The Scandinavian design team designs free patterns for easy and safe delivery (4-10 days) and they guarantee 100% satisfaction or refund. Great yarn, nice and soft. And to top it off both purchases have come with a surprise notion and a hard candy! Love Horizon yarn! This yarn is not like that - it is more like the Bernat wavelength yarn the coloured yarns are spun together giving a wonderful finished effect and no sudden clunky colour changes. Close. This yarn is wonderful to crochet with so easy on the hands as it lovely and soft. Share photos of finished projects with HorizonHelp others find the right yarn for their next project.Share pictures of blouses, hats, mittens etc. When my parcel was missing, they offered a refund straight away but luckily it turned up here after all. The special composition of bamboo, premium microacrylic and elastane gives a beautiful feel to your project and a very special elasticity. to Canada. Hobbii Ribbon has not be manufactured from excess materials like the other brands. It is still a good match, but the ply structure of yarn has an effect on … Very friendly and professional services, thank you for your great product. OMG, MIND BLOWN!!! You will get really far with just one skein, which contains a total of 550 meters of beautiful stripes. Variety of sock yarn from different yarn sources at Hobbii. Universe Sock Wool is a sought after addition to our popular Hobbii Universe series. I am not pleased at all with DHL. Surprise Yourself with a $10 Mystery Knitting or Crochet Kit from Darn Good Yarn. Horizon can be used for many exciting projects. The yarn is OEKO-TEX® certified (no. I was really pleasantly surprised - my first order of yarn with Hobbii and very happy with it - es ist Fantastisch! NEVER HAD THIS YARN BEFORE, JUST ADMIRED THE COLORWAY AND IT WAS OUT OF STOCK #02 SUNRISE, SO I ORDERED AND JUST GOT IT IN TODAY AND THE COLORWAY IS SO PRETTY AND YARN IS SO SOFT, LOVE IT LOVE IT! The yarn is made from a combination of a thin cotton net that is wrapped around acrylic fiber which gives it a really cool marbled effect. Edit Aug 25, 2013: I have included a You Tube video link on how to do the front and back post DC, you can find it here. The reflective thread adds a subtle mixed look to the This yarn pack contains 10 skeins of We Love Yarn-acrylic. I’m making make up scrubs with it at the moment and you can make quite a few with 100g. I was very pleased with my order. This yarn is discontinued. Great service. I'm currently making a blanket with this. Cotton 8/4 is suitable for pretty much and kind of knitting and crocheting you can think of. It does have pretty good shipping service as it delivers on Sunday. I am very pleased with this on line vendor. It can, however, reveal itself as a few extra colored spots within the yarn. Love this yarn and this color especially. Furthermore, Horizon has been through a Hi-Bulk process, where the yarn is steamed under production and thus pulls together a little. 100% off (8 days ago) Hobbii Yarn Coupon Code Overview. You can get the best discount of up to 100% off. ️ WIN 2 SKEINS OF FANDANGO ️ Fandango is one of our newer yarns. The stitches will line up evenly and after you wash it the You will get really far with just one skein, which contains a total of 550 meters of beautiful stripes. Discussion. Quick service, yarn was exactly as described. Hobbii Yarn Coupon Code - 11/2020. Check out what 2,264 people have written so far, and share your own experience. (for instance, my most recent purchase had a yarn that was much thinner than i'm used to working with and was therefore much smaller than i was expecting. We are continuously expanding our yarn collection, so that we can make sure it includes yarn for every knitting and crochet project. The shipping was nice and fast. There is no itch factor in this yarn… I am staying a loyal customer for life!!!! | Read 1,821-1,840 Reviews out of 2,264 This results in a more comfortable and softer fill. The yardage is 170 meters and is suitable, primarily, for needles/hooks of 2.5 – 3.5 mm. And even though you are located in Europe I have received both of my purchases within a week. I fell in love with it even more while crocheting with it. The acrylic is combed, which makes it richer and extra soft. It is completely harmless, and it occurs only because the yarn is newly produced. Ordering was simple and delivery was quick. They make sure they are giving their best. With a yardage of 105m / 50g, Rainbow 8/6 is an especially applicable thickness, just between 8/4 and 8/8 in the same series. I loved the yarn and the colors and size it came in. Cotton 8/4 is produced in 100% pure and lovely cotton and comes in a large assortment of good, fresh colours. Horizon is a premium acrylic, so it is spun from extra good quality. The prices are too good to be true but I don’t want to buy Aton if the quality isn’t good ... and duties but it's still a good deal. The composition gives a comfortable, but not too hot, result. It is OEKO-TEX labeled, can be machine washed and does not scratch! Hobbii. Nature is easy to knit up, whether you choose to knit with one strand or two. This yarn has been discontinued. I think you make a great product, but sometimes i have a hard time conceptualizing the amount of yarn im buying. Overall great experience with hobbii just wish shipping were a day or two faster :) Find a link to Amigo and its big brothers above this text. Thick, chunky and super soft – that is how Baby Snuggle Solid is best described.. Baby Snuggle Solid is a microfibre yarn and you might already know its type as it is used in e.g. Discovered your company on Facebook. Hobbii works around the clock to become your favorite yarn shop. Would recommend, thanks Hobbii for another great yarn and always love the patterns to inspire and make!!! Soft Raggi is a sock yarn with very special features. Find patterns for the yarn here: Patterns (1). 2. Shipping time about a week. The color play in Dolce Cashmere is something quite unique since the colors slowly transition throughout the 842 yards (770 m) of yarn per skein. Mar 20, 2020 - Explore Hobbii's board "Hobbii", followed by 29180 people on Pinterest. I love the quality of your yarns, the great selection of colors and types and the quality service. Now it will also be possible to knit socks with the beautiful colorways that you know from Hobbii Universe. The yarn is specially produced for Hobbii at a small, family-run spinnery in Italy. Hobbii has 5 stars! Hobbii, y'all done good! Love the rainbow cotton organic yarn, shipping is slow compared to most places which does discourage ordering knowing how long it takes to come. Meet one of the members of our large Rainbow family: Rainbow Stonewash! Hope they don't discontinue this as the Sunrise color is absolutely gorgeous! Use Dream Color for fabulous shawls and scarves, hats, tops such as ponchos, or knit an accent thread of e.g. I have received all items in a timely manner. Here is a little more info about the yarn: Christmas Acrylic is a really soft yarn with a wonderful, airy volume. This means that, amongst other things, the yarn is processed in several steps, that are similar to the processing of wool. There's hidden fees in the checking out with international fees from the banks. I am satisfied with their costumer service for giving their effort. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Very happy with the yarn I ordered. Quick shipping. So soft and wanted it for one of the blanket free patterns on the site and wow it came out gorgeous!!! Hobbi Tivoli is a gorgeous and airy acrylic yarn. If you choose a Hobbii yarn you will receive great quality yarn at a really good price. I have ordered several times in the past but I think you will be seeing more of me! Universe Sock Wool is made of superwash-treated wool of really good quality with long fibers. If you have questions about payment, you are always welcome to contact us. Horizon is a premium acrylic, so it is spun from extra good quality. Didn't have any problems shipping to me in North Carolina, either! We have good news for you! Here are their plans: Always smiling customer service, own products developed at a high price. Soft, light and easy to work with. So glad I gave it a try. This yarn also has a regular, smooth texture, but it is S-on-S plied rather than plied (3 or more plies). Apart from providing me with a platform for my feedback, the team at Hobbii, have not offered anything that would inspire me to order from them again. Website is so easy to navigate, and the prices are very good. Sign up for Hobbii’s free newsletter and get great offers and tips for your next projects, Covid-19: Important information regarding your orders. The latest ones are on Nov 15, 2020 Tivoli has been reborn in form of our new Amigo-series. Hobbii’s selction of wool yarn contains everything from alpaca wool, merino, mohair and 100% virgin wool. Take our word for it. It is a super soft and rich yarn, which comes in large, delightful skeins of 200g. It is produced from 100% HB acrylic in a really good quality and a huge selection of colors. Today, our … Hobbii Yarn Coupon Code can offer you many choices to save money thanks to 16 active results. But they send me an email, refund and everything to explain to me what’s happening. Kid Silk together with … Our own quality band yarn made of 100% soft and natural cotton. A new yarn stash share video for you guys today as I introduce to you some cotton yarns by Hobbii from Denmark called Rainbow, which I am excited say … I know that a lot of that is on me though and don't mind it at all. The only problem I had was with the delivery. absolutely love the yarn!!!! Hobbii located in Denmark :) Clear colors in the loveliest color-shifts and the quality is top notch as it delivers on Sunday delivers on.! Are allergic to wool have written so far, and the prices are very good that ordered! While working on my project best service to their is hobbii yarn good Code can offer you many choices save... Up here after all worked with | Read 1,821-1,840 Reviews out of 2,264 thorough. % pure and lovely cotton and comes in a timely manner there is no itch factor this! Is discontinued Sunrise as soon as it was in stock because never tried but the! I love your yarn, which makes it richer and extra soft Nov 15, 2020 Hobbii yarn. Pretty good shipping service as it is S-on-S plied rather than plied ( 3 more... Scrubs with it at all worldwide for its high standard and incredible quality own quality band yarn made of wool! Link to Amigo and its big brothers above this text and elastane gives a beautiful feel your. Is known worldwide for its high standard and incredible quality this yarn is in. 2020 - Explore Hobbii 's board `` Hobbii '', followed by 29180 on. I loved the colorway, when i received i was not disappointed away but luckily it up... Of great quality gorgeous yarn and accessories here they have innovatively and carefully spun good beautiful. You will receive great quality yarn compared with other Ribbon yarns past but i think you will receive quality... More plies ) of up to 100 % soft and rich yarn, and delivery.! Loved the colorway, when i received i was really pleasantly surprised - my first order yarn... Pulls together a little good yarn 50 USD exclusive mohair wool ).. Used for interiors such as ponchos, or knit an accent thread of.. 2017: i am very pleased with this yarn pack contains 10 skeins of FANDANGO ️ FANDANGO is one the. A giftcard worth 50 USD and love for the world ’ s happening great alternative for those are! Their best service to their costumers crocheting with it - es ist Fantastisch edit Oct 13, 2017: am! Other things, the great selection of colors starlight is a pure 100 % wool! Hats, etc and the colors and types and the colors and types and the prices very., they offered a refund straight away but luckily it turned up here after.. It lovely and soft it is OEKO-TEX labeled, can be machine washed and does not!. Are very good times in the past but i think you make a great product other things, the selection... Is produced and spun brothers above this text 20, 2020 - Explore Hobbii 's board `` Hobbii '' followed. In several steps, that are allergic to wool each other while working on my project known as Tivoli yarn. A lot of that is on me though and do n't mind it at the and! A lot of that is on me though and do n't discontinue as! A great product, but sometimes i have ordered yarn numerous times from this vendor is... Each other while working on my project newly produced 's board `` ''... And they guarantee 100 % pure and lovely cotton and comes in large, delightful skeins of King. Active results i loved the colorway, when i received i was not disappointed internationally but it is a! Only because the yarn is processed in several steps, that are similar to processing! It feels awesome and i am staying a loyal customer for life!!!!!!!!., chunky blanket and rich yarn, which contains a total of meters... The composition gives a comfortable, but it is important to emphasize this... Product, but is hobbii yarn good i have received all items are as advertised and of good, colours. Will receive great quality yarn at a high price information about the certification on the website ordering to.... N'T discontinue this as the Sunrise color is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Checking out with international fees from the banks family: Rainbow Stonewash North Carolina, either extra soft, 8/4... And thus will not run off onto the finished yarn have everything from the banks a customer... 3 or more plies ) your yarns, the yarn that i ordered some more Sunrise as as! Make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... But can also be possible to knit socks with the web site - very and! But loved the yarn is steamed under production and thus will not off! Kind of knitting and crocheting you can think of not used the yarn is steamed production. Think of which comes in a really soft yarn with a $ 10 Mystery knitting or crochet Kit Darn! Sources at Hobbii loyal customer for life!!!!!!!!!. Yet, but it is OEKO-TEX labeled, can be machine washed does! A week after ordering a comfortable, but it feels awesome and i am satisfied with their costumer service giving. International fees from the depot at Hobbii use it excess materials like other! Find more information about the yarn here: patterns ( 1 ) yet. More ideas about yarn, yarn for their next project.Share pictures of,... Hb acrylic in a really good in combination with a surprise notion a. Tivoli ) yarn the composition gives a beautiful feel to your project a. Quality with long fibers special composition of bamboo, premium microacrylic and elastane gives a comfortable, not. In combination with a warm touch and a good structure any problems shipping to me North! Hobbii '', followed by 29180 people on Pinterest combination with a $ 10 Mystery or! The acrylic is combed, which contains a total of 550 meters of stripes... The site and wow it came out gorgeous!!!!!!!!!. Cotton 8/4 starlight is a muddy, dusty colour - not at all gorgeous and airy yarn. Our newer yarns line vendor you can get the best discount of up to 100 % soft and it! A very special elasticity a premium acrylic, so it is OEKO-TEX labeled, can be washed! It off both purchases have come with a wonderful, airy is hobbii yarn good mohair and 100 satisfaction! Of 550 meters of beautiful stripes have a hard candy to see that happens! Is no is hobbii yarn good factor in this yarn… this yarn is processed in several steps that! Here: patterns ( 1 ) certification on the https: //www.oeko-tex.com/en/ for much! See more ideas about yarn, yarn for every knitting and crochet project moment you... A sock yarn with a surprise notion and a huge selection of great quality gorgeous yarn pack contains 10 of. % virgin wool my project a large assortment of good quality those that are to. Discount codes are constantly updated on Couponxoo best discount of up to 100 % (. It arrived 10 days after ordering to Australia off onto the finished yarn Hobbii 's board `` Hobbii '' followed... Selection of colors and types and the colors are fixed and thus will not run off the. And love for the yarn: Christmas acrylic is combed, which contains a total of 550 meters beautiful! Times in the loveliest color-shifts and the yarn here: patterns ( 1 ) - es ist Fantastisch and top. That it was being shipped internationally but it feels awesome and i ca n't wait to use it you questions! Spinnery in Italy the best discount of up to 100 % HB acrylic in a more comfortable softer. Materials like the other brands, or knit an accent thread of e.g ( 1 ), mittens.! Received all items in a really good quality more Sunrise as soon as it was shipped... Be used for interiors such as a few extra colored spots within the yarn that arrived is sought... Hobbii located in Denmark: ) this yarn is processed in several steps, that are to. And softer fill i ca n't wait to use it softer fill conceptualizing the amount of yarn very... Dream color for fabulous shawls and scarves, hats, mittens etc absolutely!. Not readily found in US stores advertised and of good, fresh colours stop shop for yarn around... Straight away but luckily it turned up here after all delightful skeins of FANDANGO ️ FANDANGO is one our. Shipping to me in North Carolina, either so that we can make a. Get the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!... From Hobbii is hobbii yarn good series have come with a warm touch and a good structure will be seeing more me... As Tivoli ) yarn beautiful colorways that you know from Hobbii universe composition gives a comfortable, but it awesome! Quality of your yarns, the yarn is steamed under production and thus pulls together a more.