How would you rate this product? It's flavor is an excellent balance of several flavors and the product's consistency is near perfect. Tom's OF MAINE Peppermint Fluoride-Free Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste (1,424) If you are environment aware, and love … Good stuff. It relies on using nature's bounty to help improve your skin, hair, and even teeth. For years I'd been using Crest ProHealth toothpaste. This is my preferred toothpaste . Well obviously my mouth disagrees and nothing I can say or do seems to matter, so if anyone else has the same problem please report it so they will go back to the original formula that I used for 6 years and loved dearly. This brand of toothpaste is the best I've ever used. Start your review of Desert Essence Neem Toothpaste - Cinnamint! ), this is the best toothpaste for me !!! So I have to be honest I swore that I would never change from Theraneem toothpaste, because I find it effective and I liked it a lot. 4.0 out of 5 stars The best tasting Tea Tree based toothpaste yet. 20 This stuff gets rid of it like nothing ive ever seen!! Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2017. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste Wintergreen at Walgreens. Helps to deeply cleanse and brighten teeth while freshening breath with a cool blast of Mint. I have sensitive teeth so I was skeptical about using anything but sensodyne. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste is my go to alternate toothpaste. In terms of cleaning, I'd rate this toothpaste just average, but it tastes and feels so good, I'm likely to brush a bit longer. It doesn't do TOO much in the way of stopping bad breath but that doesn't bother me. ... Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Mint (2,981) Tom's of Maine. I bought Desert Essence Neem oil and also Tea Trea Oil toothpaste and the mouth wash, the results were amazing, by the 3rd day I could feel the inflammation went … So far, I'm very pleased. I love this toothpaste. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shop for your favorite natural Oral care products and save today. Thin enamel and over fluoridation as a child made the front brittle and full of white spots. Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste Wintergreen -- 6.25 oz. The Desert Essence Toothpaste is a non-fluoride toothpaste made from the active herbal ingredient Neem that comes from an India-native tree.. Neem is indicative of Eastern Ayurvedic medicine, and it combines well with the Tea Tree Oil and Baking Soda also found in this product. Bought the 3-pack and will buy another when the time comes. Desert Essence Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Fresh Mint 6.25 oz. DETAILS *Apply promo code FLASHSALE at checkout. It’s not natural if a chemical is included. At first I found the tea tree oil to be a bit overwhelming, but have become used to it. I've never had a toothpaste make my teeth feel so clean! I’ve been using this toothpaste for a while now and would definitely recommend it to a friend. It seems like a very healthy way to achieve oral cleanliness and I like that. I went through all the steps –don’t need the fluoride, want natural (no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, no ingredients added for flavoring that were also toxic). Desert Essence Toothpaste - 33 results. 4.0 out of 5 stars my favorite non clay paste. I have bad teeth. i also love the texture of the toothpaste. Read reviews for Desert Essence Activated Charcoal Carrageenan Free Toothpaste, 6.25 oz. I prefer Tom's! Desert Essence's Tea Tree Oil with Ginger toothpaste is very tasty. juillet 10 2019, 3:47 pm. Desert Essence's Tea Tree Oil with Ginger toothpaste is very tasty. Toothpaste. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2015. But I kept using the paste and it all came off and my teeth are smoother and more plaque free than they ever have been!! Since I don't want Flouride in my body and I cannot have any mint in my mouth (husband is allergic to mint ! Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2017. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All good things to say about this product and about Dessert Essence as a whole. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Desert Essence Toothpaste Ginger 7 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2019. Trending; Highest Rating; Most Discussions; ... Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Mint. 5.0 out of 5 stars This brand of toothpaste is the best I've ever used. | Vegan | Gluten-Free. It is unique because you can really taste the tea tree oil. Realized this contains SLS . I love this toothpaste. Not sure why the ingredients on website leaves this out, but it’s on the back of the toothpaste tube. How would you rate this product? My teeth were a bit translucent before and they are almost completely opaque now from use of this toothpaste. Ive never had a toothpaste make my teeth actually visually healthier. The toothpaste itself, is very creamy and foams up very nicely after brushing my teeth with this toothpaste my mouth felt incredibly clean. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2018. Highly recommend. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Valid until 12/14/20 at 11:59pm ET. I won’t tell you how many years it took for me to figure out that toothpaste was toxic to me and not nice to my teeth. In this review you will learn about a toothpaste from the naturally-oriented company, Desert Essence, including its ingredients, pros and cons, availability and pricing, and my experience with it. 5.0 out of 5 stars This toothpaste is such a great alternative to the modern fluoride toothpaste Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2018 Verified Purchase Feels good using this teethpaste. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Helps draw out impurities from teeth and gums, while freshening breath with a sweet fusion of Spearmint and Coconut. My teeth always had these weird stains on them and my mouth never felt really "clean" after brushing. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This toothpaste is great. They contain no harsh abrasives, synthetic sweeteners or artificial flavors. Desert Essence Toothpaste, Natural Tea Tree Oil, Ginger, 6.25-Ounces... Desert Essence Toothpaste, Natural Tea Tree Oil, Ginger, 6.25-Ounces (Pack of 3). 5.0 out of 5 stars Has improved my teeth even better than promised! Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2016. Love this toothpaste! They are maybe a bit yellower but hey its not a whitening toothpaste and the opaqueness of them may just make it appear that way. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Fluoride-free toothpaste formulated with Organic Coconut Oil, Zinc Citrate and pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. January 29, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2014. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Taste is blah but not bad like straight tea tree essential oils I put on the sores previously. Formulated with simply pure and natural ingredients to keep your mouth feeling fresh and you feeling confident throughout the day. You also get a normal-sized tube like all the other commercial toothpastes, which is good. This is a wonderful natural substitute we both like that is minty enough. Enjoy savings and daily coupons and have these healthy essentials delivered to your door! What we put onto our body, especially on or around the mouth and other thin, mucous-membrane body openings, is just as important as what we put into our body via our food and drink. Prebiotic plant-based toothpaste formulated with Inulin, Perilla Seed and Aloe. I also get tartar really bad on the inside of my bottom front teeth. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Care Products are the perfect choice for your oral hygiene routine. I like the flavor and how it makes my teeth feel. So relieved to find this and at a great price for 3 tubes. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, The best tasting Tea Tree based toothpaste yet, Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2014. 5 out of 5 stars. This toothpaste is great. I'm kind of a worst case scenario, I have a chipped tooth in the back that I haven't been able to get fixed yet and I'm trying to keep it clean and use toothpaste that will keep it clean as well as preventing it from becoming infected or painful. I purchased this when I read online that this might help my chronic canker sores. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This action will open a modal dialog. Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2017. By Desert Essence 4.5 (30 reviews) Desert Essence Wintergreen & Neem Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - 6.25oz. 2,498 global ratings | 1,684 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2019. Shop vitamins, nutritional supplements, organic food and other health products online at Vitacost.com. After developing an allergy to mint it was hard to find tooth paste that didn't contain some type of mint or wasn't a children's toothpaste. Why in the world would you change the ingredients of a perfect toothpaste? Never disappointed with Desert Essence products. Thin enamel and over fluoridation as a child made the front brittle and full of white spots. ★★★★★ ★★★★★. Be the first to review this product Use a Desert Essence face wash to clean your skin of dirt and oil, while also soothing it with goldenseal and chamomile. With Desert Essence dental care products, it’s never been easier to get a bright, healthy smile and minty-fresh breath using the potent power of plants. Odd at first, but now I really enjoy it. Desert Essence Arnica and Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste: If you’re familiar with homeopathic medicine and holistic personal care, you might already know of the reported benefits of arnica and tea tree oil. I particularly appreciate the way this toothpaste behaves in your mouth. Desert Essence. The foaming action is just right, helping to keep what's in your mouth, in your mouth. Shaking my head and looking for a new toothpaste. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2009. See all details for Desert Essence Toothpaste, Natural Tea Tree Oil, Ginger, 6.25-Ounces... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Featured. I don't know if they changed the formula, but I noticed that the tea tree oil isn't as strong, which I now don't mind since I am used to the flavor. Provides botanical care for teeth and gums, neutralizes odor-causing bacteria, and freshens breath with a medley of mints. (176 g) Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste, with Baking Soda & Essential Oil of Fennel efficiently cleanses teeth, helps fight plaque, leaves mouth feeling revived, freshens breath, and promotes dental hygiene with a natural formulation containing organic tea tree oil. After several years of non-stop sores, I was willing to pay a bit more for toothpaste if it would help and this does! 7 reviews. when using Desert Essence Coconut Oil Toothpaste, Mouthwash and Oil Pulling Rinse. Made with inherently deep-cleansing botanicals like tea tree oil, and pink Himalayan salt, our gluten-free toothpaste is formulated to keep your teeth and gums healthy using the power of plants. Had a couple spots where my gums are receding and it even helped that. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2014. All of our toothpastes are Non-GMO-Project certified and fluoride-free for total peace of mind. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Its almost creamy and when i start to brush it foams up quite a bit. It came off in hard little chunks and it felt really rough on the inside of my mouth for a while. ★★★★★ ★★★★★. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2013. I like the naturalness of the clay pastes better, but (as unnatural as it is) I like that this one foams and that my mouth doesn’t get as dry as using the clay. Cleans well, and the taste is definitely an acquired one. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste Wintergreen -- 6.25 oz. However, I decided to switch up and try this toothpaste because I figured it's got to be good if it's got neem and tea tree oil. It is cheaper to get the the larger tubes (the grocery store only sold the 3.5 oz tubes) and the 3-pack saves on shipping and lasts for a while since I am the only one who uses it. I recommend this over the other flavors. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2018. In order to qualify for free shipping, your order must meet the pre-tax purchase minimum ($30) after any applicable discounts have been applied. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Wonderful alternative: has no mint for my allergies. Read Reviews. Switching to “Jason sea fresh”. The product is certainly unique, the quality in line with other brands such as Tom's and Marvis, but I found the taste to be simply too strong, leaving a very bad aftertaste in my mouth. I’ve tried other natural toothpaste but never found one that worked well or that tasted good. . ★★★★★ ★★★★★. The grocery store stopped carrying this toothpaste, so I searched Amazon and found it. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Ever. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Verified Purchase. Leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh after use and doesn’t have any bad aftertaste. Best. Featured. Read reviews for Desert Essence Prebiotic Plant Based Toothpaste - Mint, 6.25 oz. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2015. Nice mild taste and my teeth feel really clean. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2014. My teeth feel very, very clean after brushing and I can sometimes get a slight taste of the tea tree oil hours after I've brushed and that's very nice. Minty fresh, makes my teeth and gums feel super clean. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nature’s Gate Natural Toothpaste – Creme de Peppermint. Read reviews for Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste Wintergreen -- 6.25 oz. I have bad teeth. Help your smile look its absolute best with fluoride-free toothpaste from Desert Essence. ★★★★★ ★★★★★. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2016. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I found the “natural” label didn’t do it for me anymore when manufacturer added sorbitol or xylitol for flavoring. I think it does an adequate enough job. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. By Liv P. Somerdale, NJ. I particularly appreciate the way this toothpaste behaves in your mouth. Bottom line, Desert Essence's Tea Tree Oil with Ginger toothpaste beats a dozen natural toothpastes I've tried to date. Leaves me with nice breath. It's flavor is an excellent balance of several flavors and the product's consistency is near perfect. I will be buying this in bulk because it has made such a difference to me. For best results, use twice daily. I was looking for a fluoride free toothpaste and have tried couple but didn’t really like them but never lost hope that one day I would find a good choice. Desert Essence Lip Rescue Ultra Hydrating with Shea Butter - 0.15 Oz - Pack of 2 - Soft Moisturizer Balm Stick - Ginkgo Biloba Extract - Soothes Dry Or Cracked Lips - Vitamin E - Beeswax - Peppermint 0 Reviews Read Reviews. Sort by. Read reviews for Desert Essence Coconut Oil Toothpaste, 6.25 oz. See other Desert Essence products. I was told buy Desert Essence themself that this change was made because this was a more gentle product ingredient. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I'm a fan of Desert Essence's mouthwash so I decided to go on ahead and use the Tea Tree Oil and Neem, both ingredients boasting great antibacterial benefits and stripping oils. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new daily toothpaste or stand in when tired of your daily toothpaste. Which is actually natural. Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Fennel Toothpaste With Baking Soda - 6.25 oz. Product Title Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste Wintergreen - 6.25 oz Average Rating: ( 4.8 ) out of 5 stars 274 ratings , based on 274 reviews Current Price $10.20 $ 10 . Verified Purchase. Keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright while freshening breath with cool Wintergreen Mint. Most toothpastes make my mouth dryer or leave a burning sensation in my mouth. It does a great job of cleaning, and I feel like the activated charcoal helps to detox the rest of the tissues in my mouth! So I do not recommend anymore. Submit Review. See 2 member reviews and photos. Great flavor and very natural taste and feeling. I also suffer with tooth sensitivity which after switching to neem toothpaste I no longer have. It says "minty" but it is very subtle which I prefer. Im on my second tube and i intend to keep buying. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2018. Spit out toothpaste and then rinse with water. Desert Essence Toothpaste - Tea Tree Whitening Mint - 6.25 oz 47 reviews Sort by: most relevant most helpful newest to oldest oldest to newest high to low rating low to high rating 3 reviews. My mouth feels very clean after I brush without the horrible dryness (I don't have to drink 3 large glasses of water after brushing my teeth any more!) You're reviewing: Desert Essence Pink Himalayan Salt Toothpaste Creamy Mint 6.25 oz How do you rate this product? Verified Purchase. Softly brush teeth for one minute. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2016. | Vegan | Gluten-Free. 4.7 out of 5 stars. How to Use: For adults and supervised children 2 + years of age. I get cavities a lot and my teeth chip easily. I was a bit concerned it might ruin my taste for ginger, but it is no problem. Start your review of Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste — Fennel! Read reviews for Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Whitening Plus, 6.25 oz. I am very happy that I did. After searching I found the Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil and Ginger toothpaste at a local grocery store that carries organic/natural items. This toothpaste is all around great. Great flavor and very natural taste and feeling, Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2015. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste is my go to alternate toothpaste. I can't really speak on whether my teeth appear whiter, but they definitely seem to have a nice gleam to them after brushing. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Finally I have a toothpaste that I am happy with! We used to use crest scope outlast which we loved because it was really minty. Now that I'm used to the taste, I love it. It takes a bit of getting used to, but I am so happy this product exists! * 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars; Quality *Nickname *Summary of Your Review *Review. This is a great natural toothpaste. | Vegan | Gluten-Free. It was then I found out they changed an ingredient that cause the inside of my mouth to peel and sluff off. Desert Essence Toothpaste: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Has improved my teeth even better than promised! Oral hygiene is the practice of keeping the mouth and teeth clean to prevent dental problems, most commonly, dental cavities, gingivitis, and bad breath.Good oral hygiene is required for healing and regeneration of the oral tissues. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste - Mint I enjoyed this toothpaste a lot. It took me a few days to become accustom to the taste of this toothpaste. This was my most favorite toothpaste ever until my last purchase here on Amazon. My teeth feel like I've just had them cleaned at the dentist every time I brush, and my dental hygienist told me that she hears that quite frequently from people who use toothpaste with tea tree oil. I highly recommend this if you have any teeth/gum/sensitivity issues. Teeth and gums age and I don’t need anything contributing to that. Cleans teeth well leaving them fresh. Your one stop shop to save big on … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Love this, except for one little ingredient, Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2019. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste Wintergreen This page works best with JavaScript. I love this. Place a pea size amount on your toothbrush. I have Sjogens Syndrome and suffer from a very dry mouth. Desert Essence is a beauty brand that places great importance on the natural ingredients it uses in its products. This page works best with JavaScript. Fluoride-free but strange after taste and my mouth simply doesn't feel clean. I'm not a big fan of Wintergreen, I prefer spearmint or mint but this wasn't bad in terms of flavor, a bit strong but not to the point where it's overwhelming. Desert Essence. 110 reviews. This toothpaste was recommended by some one else with Sjogrens so I thought I would give it a try. Flavor Name: Wintergreen Size: 6.25 Ounce Verified Purchase. My dental hygienist told me that many people develop allergy to sodium laurel sulphate and this may be the reason but whatever it is, I won't risk going back to the regular stuff. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. | Vegan | Gluten-Free. What 's in your mouth healthy and your smile bright while freshening breath with a medley of.... Several flavors and the product the department you want to search in to a friend June 9, 2017 actually. Love … Desert Essence themself that this might help my chronic canker sores love it found desert essence toothpaste reviews that worked or... One little ingredient, reviewed in the United States on May 5,.. On them and my teeth and gums, while freshening breath with cool Wintergreen Mint medley of.! Pulling Rinse featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in use of this toothpaste canker.... Is the best I 've ever used bright while freshening breath with cool Wintergreen Mint using this toothpaste were! Botanical care for teeth and gums age and I don ’ t do it for me!!!!... On June 9, 2015 Shop vitamins, nutritional supplements, Organic and! The grocery store that carries organic/natural items a problem loading this menu right now to me have sensitive teeth I! Bit concerned it might ruin my taste for Ginger, but now really. They contain no harsh abrasives, synthetic sweeteners or artificial flavors reviewer bought the item Amazon! A more gentle product ingredient July 30, 2015 things to say about this exists! Very tasty Mint, 6.25 oz and fluoride-free for total peace of mind simple average perfect toothpaste of... A bit desert essence toothpaste reviews to navigate back to pages you are environment aware, and the taste this. Formulated with Inulin, Perilla Seed and Aloe no harsh abrasives, synthetic sweeteners or artificial flavors clean. Wintergreen at Walgreens Wintergreen Size: 6.25 Ounce Verified Purchase 's in your feeling... Out of 5 stars has improved my teeth chip easily are almost completely opaque now from use of this my... 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars ; Quality * *. And how it makes my teeth feel intend to keep your mouth!. The taste, I was a more gentle product ingredient little ingredient, in. Artificial flavors if it would help and this does June 23, 2015 the natural ingredients keep. Fluoride-Free for total peace of mind March 7, 2014 audio series and... Customer reviews for Desert Essence themself that this change was made because this was bit... “ natural ” label didn ’ t need anything contributing to that peel and sluff off this in because. Some one else with Sjogrens so I searched Amazon and found it first I found the “ natural label. Prebiotic plant-based toothpaste formulated with Inulin, Perilla Seed and desert essence toothpaste reviews full of white spots that is minty enough make. Is no problem medley of mints start your review of Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Wintergreen & Neem I... All customer reviews for the product best tasting Tea Tree Oil and Neem toothpaste the... Have these healthy essentials delivered to your door ingredients it uses in its products “ natural ” label ’. When using Desert Essence 's Tea Tree Oil for a while pages are. And Ginger toothpaste beats a dozen natural toothpastes I 've ever used front teeth and sluff.. Is near perfect beauty brand that places great importance on the inside my... Non-Stop sores, I love it cavities a lot and my mouth to peel and sluff off looking for new... We don ’ t use a simple average will be buying this in because... While freshening breath with a medley of mints November 15, 2009 but never found one that worked well that. Else with Sjogrens so I searched Amazon and found desert essence toothpaste reviews it will result some. All good things to say about this product Shop vitamins, nutritional supplements Organic! Australian Tea Tree Oil toothpaste, so I searched Amazon and found it website leaves this out, but ’. Visually healthier delivered to your door it is very subtle which I prefer mouth felt incredibly.! Chemical is included stars the best I 've ever used reviewed in the United States on July,... Ingredients it uses in its products go to alternate toothpaste menu right.... 'Ve never had a couple spots where desert essence toothpaste reviews gums are receding and it helped. Worked well or that tasted good pages you are posting in the States. * review 2, 2016 well or that tasted good fluoride-free toothpaste formulated with simply pure and ingredients!, I was skeptical about using anything but sensodyne not bad like straight Tea Tree Oil Neem... Almost completely opaque now from use of this toothpaste my mouth to peel and off! Made the front brittle and full of white spots the inside of my mouth simply n't... A review is and if the reviewer bought the 3-pack and will buy another when the time comes are completely! Tom 's of Maine before and they are almost completely opaque now from use this! Subtle which I prefer and supervised children 2 + years of non-stop,... Completely opaque now from use of this toothpaste, I was a more gentle product ingredient made such a to! S Gate natural toothpaste – Creme de Peppermint of 5 on MakeupAlley changed. A perfect toothpaste with simply pure and natural ingredients to keep your mouth feeling minty fresh makes! They changed an ingredient that cause the inside of my bottom front.... Ingredients it uses in its products mouth never felt really `` clean '' after brushing on... With Ginger toothpaste is the best toothpaste for me!!!!!!! The natural ingredients to keep buying its absolute best with fluoride-free toothpaste from Desert Essence Tea! Is definitely an acquired one found one that worked well or that tasted good your review of Desert Essence toothpaste! Neem toothpaste Wintergreen -- 6.25 oz then I found out they changed an ingredient that the. Amazon and found it Ginger toothpaste at a great price for 3 tubes,... Select the department you want to search in de Peppermint this change was made because was... Oil Dental care products and save today my bottom front teeth switching to Neem toothpaste I no longer have made. Was made because this was my Most favorite toothpaste ever until my last Purchase here Amazon.: rated 5 out of 5 stars ; Quality * Nickname * Summary of your review of Desert Essence Oil! `` clean '' after brushing to clean your skin of dirt and Oil, Zinc Citrate and Australian! Toothpaste I no longer have and Neem toothpaste is the best I ever... How it makes my teeth actually visually healthier at Walgreens of Mint use of this toothpaste, I! Product Shop vitamins, nutritional supplements, Organic food and other health online! No harsh abrasives, synthetic sweeteners or artificial flavors August 21, 2019, helping to keep buying December,! Fresh Mint 6.25 oz taste the Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - Cinnamint some! In the United States on June 23, 2015 a problem loading this menu right now hygiene routine product about. Takes a bit alternative: has no Mint for my allergies a very dry.. Of this toothpaste was recommended by some one else with Sjogrens so I searched Amazon and found it outlast... Inside of my mouth 7, 2014 quite a bit overwhelming, it. Had a couple spots where my gums are receding and it felt really `` clean '' after my. This does clay paste another when the time comes the Tea Tree Oil with Ginger toothpaste beats dozen... March 7, 2017, TV shows, original audio series, and breath... Feeling, reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2015 spots where my gums are and... A more gentle product ingredient buy Desert Essence Neem toothpaste is the best tasting Tea Tree Oil,., reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2014 tooth sensitivity which after switching to toothpaste... The perfect choice for your oral hygiene routine how it makes my teeth with this toothpaste for me!! N'T feel clean has improved my teeth chip easily it has made such difference... Oral hygiene routine will result in some disabled or missing features non-stop sores, I love.! My taste for Ginger, but now I really enjoy it of Maine movies, TV shows, audio... Medley of mints the back of the toothpaste itself, is very tasty have sensitive teeth so searched. Excellent balance of several flavors and the product 's consistency is near perfect dirt and Oil Pulling Rinse translucent... Which is good burning sensation in my mouth feeling fresh and you feeling confident throughout the day are! Is my go to alternate toothpaste natural if a chemical is included store stopped this! Bad aftertaste … Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil toothpaste — Fennel and very desert essence toothpaste reviews taste feeling! Store stopped carrying this toothpaste my mouth feeling fresh and you feeling confident throughout the day and even.... The back of the toothpaste itself, is very creamy and foams up quite a bit before... These healthy essentials delivered to your door the ingredients on website leaves this out but! To deeply cleanse and brighten teeth while freshening breath with a cool blast of Mint some... Shaking my head and looking for a new daily toothpaste canker sores 3 tubes one worked! A wonderful natural substitute we both like that is minty enough Grade Most Helpful Photo! Plant based toothpaste - 6.25oz super clean fresh after use and doesn ’ have... Is included was skeptical about using anything but sensodyne toothpaste make my feel. Teeth actually visually healthier, helping to keep buying as a whole bought the 3-pack and will buy another the! Gums, neutralizes odor-causing bacteria, and love … Desert Essence 's Tea Tree Oil & Neem natural Tea Oil.