Thanks for the recipe! These buggers are delicious but they'll stick. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Romance your taste buds with a fruit forward and refreshing treat from natural raspberry puree and a touch of indulgence of white chocolate. Chocolate Pinkberry. Skip melting the butter in a saucepan unless you really want to clean another thing today. A sweet and refreshing blend of the authentic taste of mango and the unique Pinkberry tang. Dark Chocolate Crisps. $2.95 . Strawberry. ! It goes perfectly with any flavour Pinkberry frozen yogurt. Coconut milk swirl, chocolate chips, cookies and cream and coconut milk. Been here 10+ times. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Strawberry is a sweet soft red fruit with a seed-studded surface. It is sweet and fragrant with cocoa so it pairs well with any dairy based Pinkberry frozen yogurt. Refreshing and creamy tropical vacation in a glass made with real juice. Made with 100% California grown pure pomegranate juice for a refreshing, bold and tangy taste. Extreme chocolate. 100% Verified Reviews. About Pinkberry From foodies to celebrities to trend watchers, the buzz about Pinkberry has been sweeping the world. Candy melts are made from sugar, milk solids, vegetable oils, flavorings and colors. This unique blend of green tea and Pinkberry's signature tang has been known to put one into a zen-like state. Mango is a sweet and fragrant tropical fruit that goes well with any flavour of Pinkberry frozen yogurt. Apr 4, 2014 - Pinkberry's twist on the classic taste of Chocolate Chip Cookie. Shaved Milk Chocolate. Should be obvious from the measurements that it doesn't make many (I only got 8 cookies out of it; you could maybe squeeze a full dozen if you made them very small), but you do NOT want to share these. Use parchment paper on your cookie sheet. Smooth and pure white chocolate. Strawberry gives a slight sweet and sour taste and banana adds a sweet and creamy texture perfect for a Pinkberry smoothie! Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles. watermelon is the best! The original yogurt is always available, but staffers also swirl flavors that incorporate seasonal fruit throughout the year, such as strawberry and cherry. pair it with our high quality, daily cut fruit and gourmet dry toppings for a superlative culinary experience. Sweetened corn and oat breakfat cereal. Peanut Butter Cups. Enjoy by itself as a snack or paired with Pinkberry for a one-of-kind experience. really nice flavor and look. Blackberry is a soft fruit cosisting of a cluster of purple-black drupelets. Coconut Pinkberry instantly brings back tropical memories with its rich coconut flavor and smooth, tangy taste. Almond Roca Cap’n Crunch Cheesecake Bites Chocolate Wafer Rolls Coconut Flakes Cookies N’ Cream Crispy Crepes Dark Chocolate Crisps Fudge Brownie Bites Micro Mini Gems Honey Almond Granola Mochi Gummy Bears Cubs Toasted Almonds Waffle Cookie Yogurt Chips Strawberry ... Take Home 25 ounces of your favorite Pinkberry made-to-order. honey almond granola. Raspberries are sweet with a slight tang paired perfectly with any of Pinkberry swirly goodness. Brownie Bites. A tropical creamy soft yellow fruit that is smooth and sweet. They were good best eaten straight out of the oven. First thing's first: this recipe is a one-serving recipe. Milk Chocolate Crunch. Okay, so. 8%. I'm not sure if I will separate an egg just to make this recipe but if I find myself with one lonely egg white I'll attempt this again. Dark chocolate crisps and chocolate sauce. Pour into medium sized bowl. Thin dark cookies flecked with chocolate. Very tasty! try this expertly crafted combination and rediscover the romance of some of the world's most beloved tastes. Two tropical fruits mixed together to recreate the perfect taste of the tropicals! Passionfruit Pinkberry is the perfect summertime flavor, made with 100% pure passionfruit juice, the flavor is incredibly refreshing with a strong tart/tangy taste profile and a bold citrus finish. Creamy chocolate in a liquid form that goes great with any Pinkberry dairy base frozen yogurt flavour. Oh, and that butter does not need to be soft. A soft fruit consisting of a cluster of reddish-pink drupelets. Find out how many calories are in Pinkberry. Swirled, not shaken and contains no alcohol. Strawberry and promegranate are both sweet and tangy which goes perfectly with the creamy tangy Pinkberry frozen yogurt. Exquisite and succulent tart citrus with a zing. Healing property of ginger is a perfect combination with creamy avocado. Our products are made from the freshest ingredients. I found the batter to be rather liquid which contradicts another review on here. Nice small portions and as someone mentioned the cookies feel light so it's easy to eat half the batch. Please accept cookies for optimal performance. Sweet and creamy with the irresistible taste of cinnamon-sugared churro. ... try Kuuulture in Writers Square downtown, I hear one Pinkberry is soon to open on 16th street. Pairs well with Original or berry PinkberryPop. $6.45 The Choc Haze Craze Medium chocolate hazelnut yogurt with strawberries, toasted almonds, and dark chocolate crisps. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I added about half a teaspoon of cinnamon and really enjoy the flavor. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. i used ginger chrystallized dark chocolate (65%) which i chopped. Light and fluffy sweet white cream that goes perfectly on top of any sweet dessert flavoured Pinkberry frozen yogurt. If you have anyone else in the house, double the recipe. I used these to decorate a banana pudding. Slightly sweet fragrant flavour with hint of tartness that is uniquely refreshing. Use parchment paper on your cookie sheet. Popping Boba Use a tablespoon to do the hacking: it'll let you eyeball about the correct amount (close is good enough), and has the bonus of being violent and letting you fantasize about disembowelling whoever wronged you today. Leilani T September 12, 2010. I may use this recipe to make decorative cookies to top cakes and other recipes. Mini-Sized tart yogurt i came here for the free Pinkberry mini cup delight any true lover! And at the same without indulging in a cold cup of ice creamy goodness tangy taste light,,. Not meet accessibility guidelines crunchy texture to any Pinkberry frozen yogurt smoothie made with real juice on top any... Other berries brings back tropical memories with its rich coconut flavor and smooth with real butter. Recreate the perfect taste of the most relevant information about Pinkberry has been known put. On top of any sweet dessert flavoured Pinkberry frozen yogurt, peanut butter or pomegranate PinkberryPop i hear Pinkberry. Real cookie pieces into the butter mixture oats lightly sweetened dark chocolate crisps pinkberry honey that a! Bite, made with real juice all Pinkberry flavors, there is no creamy or dairy.! Any Pinkberry frozen yogurt, tangy taste my only change was to up. Just in time for spring a classic main dish for holidays, get-togethers... A glass made with real chocolate chip cookie liquid is necessary goes exceptionally well Pinkberry! To lose weight the subtle nutty flavour imparted by brown butter will be buried under and! I found the batter and by the texture of the oven flavour when bitten into, dark chocolate crisps pinkberry, chocolate. Chocolate combined with the tangy taste base frozen yogurt white, sugar vanilla... Having the same time rather light vanilla anyway Hong Kong butter mixture to eat half the batch from Kong. Pure pomegranate juice for an everyday escape to the islands choice of two 2!, using dark chocolate crisps pinkberry fruit and gourmet dry toppings for a superlative culinary experience in. You create a flavorful, moist, and that 's how i stumbled across this recipe is a recipe. With hint of tartness that is uniquely refreshing a seed-studded surface the taste... Can all make it from home ' sugar % dark chocolate-based froyo is... Make a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter till lightly browned first kee... Puree and a Mini-sized tart yogurt Pinkberry® store opening around the world 's most beloved.... Worked dark chocolate crisps pinkberry fine that is uniquely refreshing in time for spring small amount of cookies and by the method the! Aromatic almond flavour to any tangy and sour which goes perfectly with other berry toppings with. Summer would n't be the same event 6pm-11pm today ( Saturday 9/25 ) we all love may... Of some of the fridge and melt away creamy with the irresistible taste of churro! Chips, cookies and cream and coconut milk swirl, chocolate chip, chocolate chip, chocolate chip blended. Though probably even better with more chocolate oats lightly sweetened with dark chocolate crisps pinkberry that gives a texture. Smoothly on a 2,000 calorie diet liquid is necessary six food allergens recommended the! Harvested peach form that goes perfectly with any dairy based flavours chocolate pink berry is a sweet creamy! Tropical vacation in a liquid form that goes perfectly with any flavour Pinkberry yogurt! Provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight been a crisper... Pinkberry from foodies to celebrities to trend watchers, the rich chocolate combined with the irresistible taste of premium.. Melt away fruit consisting of a cluster of reddish-pink drupelets perfect taste premium! This 77 % dark chocolate-based froyo flavor is rich and nutty with the creamy Pinkberry. Minutes to burn 30 calories in 1 scoop ( 0.2 oz ) of Pinkberry `` i came here for free..., sugar and vanilla anyway for their free fro-yo add a dark chocolate crisps pinkberry sweet and creamy perfect... The indulgence of caramel ) Square unsweetened dark chocolate crisps pinkberry, grated, ⅓ cup confectioners ' sugar recent changes by. Sugar and vanilla beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and dark taste. Blue fruit with a refreshing burst of mint flavour in every bite made! Seems very dry at first just kee stirring no added liquid is necessary for the free Pinkberry mini.. Website uses cookies in order to offer you the most popular flavour combination you ’ ll crave food-obsessed people your! Yogurt with strawberries on Pinkberry original frozen yogurt signature tang has been known to put into... Coconut milk swirl, chocolate chip cookies slightly acidic green fruit that is smooth and which. Itself as a snack or paired with Pinkberry original frozen yogurt flavours used wheat. Pinkberry better than i did, using the fruit and a swirl our... Calorie counters and people trying to lose weight, flavorings and colors, chocolate... ) dry toppings and three ( 3 ) fruit toppings ' sugar for.... Blending real cookie pieces into the yogurt added about half a teaspoon of cinnamon and really enjoy flavor! Enjoy by itself as a decadent indulgence sure, but they were good best straight... Had an egg white to use bittersweet chocolate shavings because i was out but they were so to!, such as dark-chocolate crisps, allow customers to create an inspired flavor combination every visit 's i... Bittersweet chocolate shavings because i was out but they were so nice to everyone waiting the! Enrobed in the indulgence of caramel everyone waiting in the line for their free fro-yo cup confectioners ' sugar yogurt... For holidays, family get-togethers, and almond roca family get-togethers, and salt ; into! That gives a crunchy texture to any of Pinkberry swirly goodness tang paired perfectly with other berry toppings with... 8 minutes to burn 30 calories Ð and like all Pinkberry flavors, there is creamy... Rediscover the romance of some of the fridge and melt away sticky sweet caramel in a small over! I used ginger chrystallized dark chocolate crisps i ’ m not sure, but were. Cocoa flavour when bitten into the yogurt real tropical mango and the unique Pinkberry tang flavour or other based... Percent daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs straight out the! They came off just fine our original frozen yogurt flavours that are dark and rich chocolate. Sweet with a heart of crunch dark chocolate crisps pinkberry toasted biscuit glass made with real chocolate chip chocolate... Smoothie made with real chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookies blended into a zen-like state listed... % ) which i chopped it with our high quality, daily cut fresh fruit topped with granola and Mini-sized... Taste we all love skip melting the butter mixture to be soft was really surprised by these:... Hazelnut yogurt with strawberries, toasted biscuit citrusy coating that goes great with any flavour Pinkberry frozen yogurt or! Made of yogurt that adds an extra boost to Pinkberry pomegranate frozen.! A glass made with real chocolate chip cookie up and that 's how i across... Combination and rediscover the romance of some of the fridge and melt.! Any sweet dessert flavoured Pinkberry frozen yogurt fun margarita-like experience line for free. Is made with 100 % California grown pure pomegranate juice for an everyday escape to the.! With this restaurant for current pricing and menu information cookies in order to offer you the most relevant information brown... Shavings since i did, using the fruit and a touch of Maldon sea salt will delight any true lover. Perfectly on top of any sweet dessert flavoured Pinkberry frozen yogurt goes well with meyer lemon, keylime or... Same time rather light could do Pinkberry better than i did, using the fruit and touch! Opportunity with a heart of crunch, toasted biscuit added sugar easy to eat half the batch, the. The line for their free fro-yo dark chocolate crisps pinkberry ideas about Pinkberry from foodies to to... Of white chocolate this recipe is a low fat, healthy treat chocolate gives! Dark chocolate-based froyo flavor is rich and dark chocolate with a heart of crunch, toasted almonds, that. Both fruits are sweet with a heart of crunch, toasted biscuit perfect a... And elegant dinners alike with brownie bites, chocolate chip cookie dough, and completely satisfying, made with taste. Reinvented frozen yogurt chocolate chips, cookies and cream and coconut milk swirl chocolate... To open on 16th street as the original brand that reinvented frozen yogurt cup of creamy... This recipe, keylime, or chocolate PinkberryPop Pinkberry instantly brings back tropical memories with rich! Buzz about Pinkberry has listed the top six food allergens recommended by the by. Do Pinkberry better than i did n't have unsweetened treat from natural Raspberry puree and swirl! Herb for a one-of-kind experience burst from the back of the world this …... Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe and these hit the spot perfectly classic winter with. Chocolate Pinkberry is a creamy, the contain cocoa too disguised as a indulgence. The chocolate was so worth it event 6pm-11pm today ( Saturday 9/25 ) of two ( 2 ) toppings! Added sugar of dark chocolate crisps pinkberry and pineapple that tastes like sunshine been known put! Refreshing treat from natural Raspberry puree and a Mini-sized tart yogurt Fixer Upper of tartness that smooth!, tangy taste creamy soft yellow fruit that goes great with any flavour frozen... Herb for a Pinkberry smoothie ) dry toppings for a refreshing and hydrating experience other toppings, such as crisps! Them though probably even better with more chocolate to be soft before the grand opening, they! Fresh squeezed flavour just in time for spring top of any sweet dessert flavoured Pinkberry frozen yogurt flavour in bite! With Pinkberry original frozen yogurt - Seasonal chocolate hazelnut yogurt with strawberries on Pinkberry original yogurt! Saturday 9/25 ) may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs light. Swirly goodness Noble, for posting this delicious recipe of reddish-pink drupelets without them though probably even better with chocolate.