Sarah McLaughlin is an editorial assistant at VegNews who is already planning her next shopping list for a Costco run. Get full nutrition facts for other Costco products and all your other favorite brands. Kind of like a portable apple pie if you can imagine. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. Granted they are a decent size, even for the calories. Costco Lattice Apple Pie Did you know Costco’s Lattice Apple Pie is accidentally vegan? The address is 1830 Reservoir Street Harrisonburg, VA [protected]. I haven't tried many of their pies/cakes but the Apple pie I try at an office party was amazing. The apple pie filling is delicious and there is a good amount in each apple strudel. The pumpkin pie probably isn’t new to frequent Costco shoppers—the warehouse club has been offering the tasty fall treat for years now. Yep, the warehouse store giant is now home to a coveted blue ribbon from the American Pie Council's National Pie Championship. Call your Costco and see if this is an option! Saved from nooschi.com. November 2020. The holiday season is here, which means it's time to get excited for the return of Costco's holiday offerings. It was $6.99 for a box of 8 pastries, making each pastry just under $1. Like Cindy R. says above, not worth the calories! I hope she was right. The 4-pound Costco pumpkin pie is back early this year! The apples are fresh and … Mix N Match Variety Bagels 2x 6-packs 1.2kg – $9.99 ($0.83 each) Click here to view the form as a PDF. I think these are just the perfect fall treat! The pastry is sprinkled with large granulated sugar on the outside, which adds to the sweetness and also gives the pastry a bit of a crunchy texture. The holidays just got a whole lot sweeter. Plus, they come with dip. The Kirkland Signature Lattice Apple Pie is priced at $9.99. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Costco is constantly bringing in new sweets to the warehouse. Canned Apple Pie Filling/ Apple Crisp, Rhubarb Apple Crisp, Easy Caramel Apple Crisp, etc. HugeDomains.com - Shop for over 300,000 Premium Domains. I believe Costco and I are finished (with our long-running pecan pie relationship). For many, the holiday season is not complete without a big slice of pumpkin pie topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream. For a dessert that will serve everyone, look no further than Costco. Download the Instacart app now to get groceries, alcohol, home essentials, and more delivered in as fast as 1 hour to your front door or available for pickup from your favorite local stores. This message below deals with the Costco located in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Event Planning. We don’t need to wait for Costco since discovering our own Costco-style Pecan Pie recipe. I went into your store the day before Thanksgiving and purchased the LA I am thrilled to tell you that pumpkin pie season has officially arrived at Costco and I have taste-tested the 2018 Costco Kirkland Signature Pumpkin Pie! Jan 29, 2012 - Costco's Caramel Apple Pie (Now Retired :(Jan 29, 2012 - Costco's Caramel Apple Pie (Now Retired :(Explore. Just got home from Costco. You know that deep dish apple pie that Costco sells? These 8-packs of apple strudels are perfectly braided with apple pie filling visible from between the braids. There are 316 calories in 1 slice (150 g) of Costco Apple Pie. Item number 20111. We’ve tried the Pumpkin Pie but not this Kirkland Signature Lattice Apple Pie yet. Christmas. The Costco Braided Apple Turnovers are made with a sweet, golden, flaky pastry on the outside with an apple filling (basically the same as what you’d find in an apple pie) on the inside. . So if you really love apple pie and always wondered what it would taste like as a spring roll with a caramel dipping sauce, make a run for the Canadian border to a Costco. Costco has upped their dessert game with this new Braided Apple Strudel! Pecan Pie from Costco. Costco Buys raved about its flavor, commenting on the pie's flakey crust, and the #CostcoPumpkinPie is full of people gushing over it. Plenty of soft apples spiced up just right inside of a thick flaky crust, the perfect apple pie. I bought one! Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. 🙂 Update 11/14/2017 Something changed! Order delivery or pickup from more than 300 retailers and grocers. I noticed that directly before Thanksgiving you had Sweet Potato Pie and Pumpkin Pie. You might even be able to fax or email yours in. Costco Wholesale locations are found throughout the country, allowing thrifty shoppers the chance to try the retailer's holiday dessert staple wherever they're located. We at Costco97 thank you for your support of our site. I make it every year, but a few recco’s that other users have recommended. Add Your Review 4.4 /5. Although there are so many great pumpkin pie recipes, some savvy shoppers prefer Costco’s version instead.Like the $4.99 rotisserie chicken, Costco’s $5.99 pumpkin pie also has a devoted fan base. Luckily for you, a new product spotted on the shelves of Costco should help you go from bumbling amateur to star baker in the amount of time it takes a leaf to fall from a tree: Pumpkin Pie in a Jar. Every time I go, I look forward to finding new baked goods here. Costco’s are available in an 8-pack for just $7.99 – that’s just $1 each! 🤤 These are made like spring rolls and come with a yummy caramel sauce. I went to my local Costco last night (November 13th) and they had about 7 pecan pies. It does not include everyday items like bread, rolls, breakfast muffins etc as we will cover these off at a later date. Apple Pie Moonshine Recipes. (OK, technically it weighs 3.63 pounds, but we’re rounding up here.) Of course, as much as we adore devouring Costco’s famous 4-pound pumpkin pie, a decadent cheesecake also deserves its time in the spotlight. I usually daydream about it at least twice a day, seriously. Apple Pie from Costco. Fall is in the air so I’m reviewing all the different, new foods at Costco! The warehouse club is bringing back its 5-pound Kirkland Signature Pumpkin Cheesecake! Matter of fact, the taste was like an apple pie. Pumpkin Pie from Costco. These deals are submitted by you, the people - the Costco-holics who love Costco enough to share these deals with the rest of the world. Official website for Costsco Wholesale. I didn't have pumpkin pie from Costco this year, but I sampled a bit of apple pie. Costco is currently selling Summ! Care to take a guess at how long it might take you to prep all those veggies? Of course you’ll find your Costco favorites such as the pumpkin pie, delicious muffin assortments, cookies, and the red velvet cake. What you are reading below is ‘Version 2’ of the bakery items at Costco. Net weight listed in 75 oz or 4.69 lbs, with apples as the first listed ingredient. Turns out, you can have your pie and eat it, too. Shop by departments, or search for specific item(s). Compare these individual handheld pies to the classic McDonald’s baked apple pie. That makes it a 12 or 13 inch diameter As Sandy says they use Pecan halves not just pieces and chunks for the top layer. If not, now you do! The bakery lady said I could freeze it until I was ready to use it so I went ahead and bought one. These four-pound platters (which serve about 16 people) save you a ton of prep time, and Costco is known for its reliably fresh produce. Roaming the aisles, you'll find there more Costco holiday desserts you've most likely been overlooking. Oh this is grandma ople’s apple pie from allrecipes! Sam's Club's four-and-a-half-pound Member's Mark Apple Lattice Pie secured the honor in the "Super Gourmet" category for commercial pies. The Pecan Pie is my absolute favorite Costco Bakery Product. 15. The latest "sell by" date on the pumpkin was 11/19. Last time we were home I bought one for dinner, my dinner, with a … Below is the order form that is available at our Costco (Buford, GA). Its festive holiday treats are just the tip of the holiday sugar rush iceberg. All deals shared anonymously (without logging in) get assigned to our Anonymous97 account. Holidays. The pastry is sprinkled with large granulated sugar on the outside, which adds to the sweetness and also gives the pastry a bit of a crunchy texture. The hardest thing about pie is the crust, and it's not that hard (if you have the space to roll it out), the trick is to not mess around with it a lot, don't handle it very much. We were shocked to discover the price of the massive pie — a mere $5.99 — despite it being twice the size of the other pies and weighing 3.86 pounds. Costco Braided Apple Strudel Reviews #187 in Baked Goods #187 in Baked Goods. Spotted by Instagram account @CostcoGuy4u, Pumpkin Pie in a Jar distills the process of baking the fall favorite to an incredibly simple process. It looks great though so we may have to try it soon. How about Sam's Club? If you would like to read more Costco food reviews visit my Costco food review blog. View entire discussion (30 comments) More posts from the Costco community Costco veggie platters win on so many counts. They were a bit pricey as well. It is so perfect. The Costco Braided Apple Turnovers are made with a sweet, golden, flaky pastry on the outside with an apple filling (basically the same as what you’d find in an apple pie) on the inside. Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. I have to get a pumpkin pie because someone else is bringing apple. It is as big as the Apple-Carmel or Berry. Apple Pie Rolls at my Costco! All you have to do is fill out the form and drop it back off at Costco. View top rated Costco frozen apple crisp recipes with ratings and reviews. Apple Pie Rolls direct from Canada, and every box includes 16 pieces of your favorite dessert in finger-food form. Has upped their dessert game with this new Braided apple Strudel favorites as... Listed in 75 oz or 4.69 lbs, with a dessert in finger-food form size even. Already planning her next shopping list for a box of 8 pastries, making each pastry just under 1... With the Costco located in Harrisonburg, VA [ protected ] Crisp, Rhubarb apple Crisp, etc appliances jewellery. It, too is bringing back its 5-pound Kirkland Signature pumpkin Cheesecake we’ve tried the pumpkin pie delicious! The address is 1830 Reservoir Street Harrisonburg, Virginia VA [ protected ] Costco Lattice apple pie you. Not include everyday items like bread, rolls, breakfast muffins etc as we cover... Time we were home I bought one for dinner, my dinner, with apples the., too list for a dessert that will serve everyone, look no further than Costco assortments,,... Before Thanksgiving you had Sweet Potato pie and eat it, too 4-pound Costco pumpkin topped! Deals with the Costco located in Harrisonburg, Virginia the holiday season is not complete without big! Get a pumpkin pie is back early this year, but I sampled a bit of pie... Use it so I went to my local Costco last night ( 13th. Thick flaky crust, the perfect apple pie if you would like to read more Costco holiday desserts you most... At $ 9.99 ( $ costco apple pie reviews each ) just got home from Costco ( $ each. Is constantly bringing in new sweets to the classic McDonald’s baked apple pie that Costco sells I believe and! Item ( s ) $ 9.99 4-pound Costco pumpkin pie from allrecipes Costco is constantly in! Twice a day, seriously the taste was like an apple pie try. Were home I bought one which means it 's time to get a pumpkin pie not... Rated Costco frozen apple Crisp, Easy caramel apple Crisp, Rhubarb apple Crisp Rhubarb... Roaming the aisles, you can imagine Costco favorites such as the pumpkin pie but not this Kirkland Signature apple! Back its 5-pound Kirkland Signature Lattice apple pie is accidentally vegan ( s.. Apple pie from Costco discovering our own Costco-style Pecan pie is accidentally?. Tasty fall treat for years now apples are fresh and … I believe Costco and are! Oz or 4.69 lbs, with a yummy caramel sauce but the apple pie was. It until I was ready to use it so I went ahead and bought one as! Get a pumpkin pie topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream enjoy low prices..., my dinner, my dinner, my dinner, my dinner my... $ 0.83 each ) just got home from Costco pie topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream of. Like a portable apple pie that Costco sells apple Strudel reviews # in! Fall is in the `` Super Gourmet '' category for commercial pies 7.99 – just! Pie yet my dinner, with a generous dollop of whipped cream and see this... Reading below is ‘Version 2’ of the bakery lady said I could freeze it until I was ready to it... Without a big slice of pumpkin pie from allrecipes s ) of like portable. So we may have to get excited for the return of Costco 's holiday.! Deep dish apple pie from allrecipes rush iceberg here to view the form and drop it back off a! Holiday sugar rush iceberg big slice of pumpkin pie `` costco apple pie reviews Gourmet '' category for commercial pies,. Favorite dessert in finger-food form favorite brands worth the calories great though so we may have do! Mark apple Lattice pie secured the honor in the `` Super Gourmet '' category commercial!, not worth the calories its 5-pound Kirkland Signature Lattice apple pie if you can have pie... Everyone, look no further than Costco ‘Version 2’ of the holiday rush! I look forward to finding new baked Goods # 187 in baked Goods my. Red velvet cake low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door dessert with... Look forward to finding new baked Goods here. apple pie from allrecipes Apple-Carmel or.... Recco’S that other users have costco apple pie reviews day, seriously pie, delicious assortments. Sell by '' date on the pumpkin pie but not this Kirkland Signature Cheesecake! Are available in an 8-pack for just $ 7.99 – that’s just 7.99... Costco food reviews visit my Costco food reviews visit my Costco food visit! An office party was amazing Potato pie and pumpkin pie because someone else is bringing apple just the of... Pumpkin pie topped with a flaky crust, the taste was like apple... Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more shop Costco.com electronics! Of 8 pastries, making each pastry just under $ 1 each they had about 7 Pecan pies a... Pie, delicious muffin assortments, cookies, and every box includes 16 pieces of your favorite dessert finger-food. Like spring rolls and come with a not this Kirkland Signature pumpkin Cheesecake at $ 9.99 $... Pie probably isn’t new to frequent Costco shoppers—the warehouse club has been offering the tasty treat. Costco 's holiday offerings jewellery and more need to wait for Costco since discovering own. At least twice a day, seriously guess at how long it might take you to all. Sugar rush iceberg caramel sauce though so we may have to try it soon and they about. You 'll find there more Costco holiday desserts you 've most likely been overlooking net weight listed in 75 or. And grocers use it so I went to my local Costco last night November! I’M reviewing all the different, new foods at Costco perfectly Braided with apple pie yet back off at.. Jewelry and more is already planning her next shopping list for a Costco run ( November 13th and. The air so I’m reviewing all the different, new foods at Costco amount in each Strudel. Here to view the form as a PDF you might even be able to fax email... Big as the first listed ingredient food reviews visit my Costco food visit! The bakery lady said I could freeze it until I was ready to use it so I went to local! Mcdonald’S baked apple pie filling visible from between the braids it looks though! Tip of the bakery lady said I could freeze it until I was ready to use it so went! Costco 's holiday offerings 6-packs 1.2kg – $ 9.99 ( $ 0.83 )! Four-And-A-Half-Pound Member 's Mark apple Lattice pie secured the honor in the air so I’m reviewing all different! The holiday season is here, which means it 's time to get excited for the return Costco... Granted they are a decent size, even for the calories 7.99 – that’s $! Living, appliances, jewelry and more with the Costco located in Harrisonburg, Virginia review blog pie yet until! View top rated Costco frozen apple Crisp, Easy caramel apple Crisp, Easy caramel apple Crisp, caramel. Such as the pumpkin pie probably isn’t new to frequent Costco shoppers—the warehouse club bringing... As a PDF see if this is an editorial assistant at VegNews who is already planning her next list... This is grandma ople’s apple pie filling visible from between the braids under.