Electrical System Problem on the 2007 CHEVROLET UPLANDER. The Uplander lineup continues in 2007 with front … Compare from Davenport. Problem with your 2007 Chevrolet Uplander? Read expert reviews on the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander from the sources you trust. The Uplander’s squared-off front fascia features a large grille with a horizontal band. Chevrolet Automobile User Manual. by italianjam Optional side-impact airbags are installed in the first- and second-row chairs, but three-row side curtain airbags are not available. Did you? on Tue Jul 17 2012. i have owned many cars and we wanted to down Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Pictures: See 170 pics for 2007 Chevrolet Uplander. For 2007, the weak 3.5-liter V6 has been dropped from the model line and the more potent 3.9-liter is standard. The seats are very comfortable too. 3.7 out of 5 stars. Did you? Home » Chevrolet » Uplander » 2007. Later on in the year, E85-compatible versions of the engine will be available. This full sized minivan looks more like a sporty SUV when it comes to exterior touches like its long hoodline, sleek grille, roofrack, and squared back. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. Later on in the year, E85-compatible versions of the engine will be available. Research the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Did you? Did you? 2007 Chevrolet Uplander For Sale by Michael F. Dilliard Auction Co at www.dilliardauctions.com This manual describes features that may be available in this model, but your vehicle may not 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Reviews - Rating: Avoid - Consumers rated 2007 Chevrolet Uplander in the bottom 5% of 2007 model year vehicles. Uplevel models feature leather upholstery, and heated cushions are optional. Uplevel models feature leather upholstery, and heated cushions are optional. by Charly ExteriorThe Uplander’s squared-off front fascia features a large grille with a horizontal band. Front End Steering Rebuild Package Kit. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. from Lancaster,pa A 3.9-liter V-6 generates 240 hp and 240 pounds-feet of torque. Front Lower Control Arm Bushing - … With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. by good2us What other services could be included in a warranty? See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. from rochester hills Michigan Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs. by good2us from OKLAHOMA CITY on May 30, 2020, We bought our '07 LS used in 10/2007; now has 237000 miles on it. The Uplander received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. The contact stated while traveling approximately 30 mph, the passenger's side sliding door opened independently. We loved this van. on Thu Jun 15 2017, Van, meets all expectations, priced affordable, really impressed by the low cost maintenance, never had a real costly problem that was not meant to be expected from any vehicle, love my van. The Uplander has received mid-model upgrades for 2007, with a slightly redesigned fascia and freshened interior. Now it's ... Read full review, The 2007 Chevrolet Uplander currently has Tested vehicle: 2006 Chevrolet Uplander LT van with optional front and second row seat-mounted combination head and torso airbags The Chevrolet Uplander, Pontiac Montana SV6, Buick Terraza, and Saturn RELAY were introduced in the 2005 model year as replacements for the Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana, and Oldsmobile … Certified child passenger safety technicians conduct hands-on tests of a car’s Latch system and check the vehicle’s ability to accommodate different types of car seats. (it is an XL model) Very happy with our choice. on Mon Aug 06 2018, stable good van holds road excellent driving very comfortable performs well more room than most mini vans it its class does use a little more gas then some 4 cylinder vans. 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Reviews and Model Information. Find specifications for every 2007 Chevrolet Uplander: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. one of the most comfortable cars i've owned, by mini van enthusiast This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. Get both manufacturer and user submitted pics. Part Number: moog-packagedeal195. from Erie, Pa New muffler, brakes, bearing, tie rods, and other usual parts on older vehicles. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). I’ve read others reviews on how hard/ heavy the seats are to take out but I’ve never had that experience. 2007 Chevrolet Uplander. A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. Detailed car specs: 2007 Chevrolet Uplander. The Uplander’s previously optional 240-horsepower, 3.9-liter V-6 is now standard — a much-needed provision, considering most competitors outgunned the Uplander’s previous 200-hp V-6. The wheels measure 17 inches in diameter, and the optional roof rack has satin-finished side rails. reliable, roomy, comfortable and dependable, by s j jones Get detailed information on the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. I maintain my vehicle so I’m guessing that the ones complaining about this model simply don’t take care of their vehicle. It teams with a four-speed automatic transmission. Chrome accents are used on the grille. 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Values Select a 2007 Chevrolet Uplander trim level . It has cost me an additional $5,000+ in repairs. 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT w/1LT My 2007 Chevy Uplander has been a good, reliable vehicle. Price: $331.77. If you're not like-minded another van may suit you better. Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. my husband traded in his GMC truck. Despite all the room for cargo, one minor disappointment is the inability to place a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood behind the first row because there are only 93" on the floor with the rear door closed. Automatic rear load-leveling shock absorbers are installed. from KEANSBURG More about the 2007 Uplander. Description: Used 2008 Chevrolet Uplander LS Extended FWD for sale - $5,450 - … Next. However, since we live in Austria, it was not easy to get spare parts, but we could solve the problem with the company Rockauto. on Sat May 30 2020. 2007 Chevy Uplander LS 7-Passenger Van. Optional side-impact airbags are installed in the first- and second-row chairs, but three-row side curtain airbags are not available. Bumper-to-bumper warranties typically expire faster than powertrain warranties. on Sun Jul 28 2019, This was great for my needs and has been reasonably affordable. the Competitors. Dealers can install a Sit-N-Lift power seat that rotates and extends outward, operating via a hand-held remote control. It teams with a four-speed automatic transmission. from Saginaw Known as Mobile Digital Media Powered by PhatNoise, the system can store hours of music or movies on a wallet-size 40-gigabyte hard-drive cartridge. 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS * VERY CLEAN* This Baby Blue 2007 Chevy Uplander is a great inexpensive 7 seater for your growing family or the perfect handy man van. Currently it’s pushing 135,000 miles and still going strong. 8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Car problem(s) with the 2007 CHEVROLET UPLANDER. from Austria Europe very comgortable and nice electrics, auto lights etc. The Uplander is related to the Buick Terraza, Pontiac Montana SV6 and Saturn Relay. Uplander is offered in regular- and extended-length body styles, and can seat up to seven passengers. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. I bought this new in 2007, haven’t had any issues that weren’t expected with age. on Sun May 27 2018. from OKLAHOMA CITY Under the HoodA 3.9-liter V-6 generates 240 hp and 240 pounds-feet of torque. from georgia 5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Log In. 2008 Chevrolet Uplander LS Extended FWD . They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. Read what real owners of 2007 Chevrolet Uplander are saying about their Uplander, and write your own review! View Photos. 12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. on Tue Nov 15 2011. Bucket seats are standard in the second row, while larger captain’s chairs with integrated armrests are optional. It is so roomy, nice smooth ride. It rides very nice with easy steering. View and Download Chevrolet UPLANDER 2007 owner's manual online. The second- and third-row seats can be folded and removed. Did you? The Uplander also features a flexible rear cargo system that has three dividers. It has hauled practically everything else though; we added an eighth seat (only works without captain's chairs on second row) to carry one more passenger and have carried car parts, furniture, appliances, building supplies, etc. Like other General Motors vans that debuted in 2005, Chevrolet bills the Uplander as a crossover sport van. Get information and pricing about the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander, read reviews and articles, and find inventory near you. FL We have 58 2007 Chevrolet Uplander vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 7 1-Owner cars, and 20 personal use cars. The Uplander’s previously optional 240-horsepower, 3.9-liter V-6 is now standard — a much-needed provision, considering most competitors outgunned the Uplander’s previous 200-hp V-6. Rating applies to 2007-08 models built after December 2006. A cargo van is also offered. 2007 Chevrolet Uplander TSBs 402 Uplander Technical Service Bulletins. Has had an AC compressor (228000 mi), transmission (189000 mi), fuel pump (165000 mi), radiator (162000 mi), and front wheel bearings ... Read full review, by countof3 from Sacramento CA on September 30, 2019, I've had this car since 2014. 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Owner Manual M 1. Bucket seats are standard in the second row, while larger captain’s chairs with integrated armrests are optional. AC works but only one fan speed. There's a "brain" in the transmission that goes bad. Search from 30 Used Chevrolet Uplander cars for sale, including a 2007 Chevrolet Uplander, a 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS, and a 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS Extended w/ Climate Package. Did you? Save cars. Technical Service Bulletins, or TSBs for short, are notifications made directly by Chevrolet to help automotive technicians diagnose and repair commonly reported Uplander problems. 33 out of 33 people found this review helpful. but if you are a little clever, you can repair a lot yourself! Sign Up, Already have an account? A new 3.9Liter V6 with VVT (variable valve timing) that produces 240HP is now standard equipment, linked to a four-speed automatic transmission. SafetyAll-disc antilock brakes and daytime running lamps are standard, as is an electronic stability system. $1,428 - $7,996 MSRP Range. The Chevrolet minivan never obtained the acclaim garnered by domestic and foreign competition in the segment ultimately leading to the model‘s discontinuation after the 2008 model year. 33 Reviews. It typically covers just the engine and transmission, along with any other moving parts that lead to the wheels, like the driveshaft and constant velocity joints. Did you? in it without seats and the second row console (aftermarket accessory) installed. Search Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Bought from an older women and it had low mileage. Good on gas, so quite inside. one of the best kept secret out there. 3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. from California For 2007, the weak 3.5-liter V6 has been dropped from the model line and the more potent 3.9-liter is standard. VIN# 1GNDU23177D168797. I buy vehicles to keep, so resale value isn't a concern for me, and since I do my own maintenance and repairs this was a no-brainer - especially since it's much less expensive to purchase than the others. Chevrolet’s Uplander minivan receives some significant equipment revisions for 2007. UPLANDER 2007 automobile pdf manual download. Item: MOE-06.191. The 2007 Chevrolet Uplander has 204 problems & defects reported by Uplander owners. 3.9 liter V6 w/ automatic trans. Maybe because my seats are all captains chairs and not 3rd row bench seating. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. The rear bench is split 50/50 and covered in soft vinyl. Wide, prominent C-pillars are exposed, which is considered another SUV styling cue. We wanted a While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. 29 out of 29 people found this review helpful. size to a one vehicle family. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. Chrome accents are used on the grille. More about the 2007 Uplander. Total cargo volume is 136.5 cubic feet with the second- and third-row seats folded and 26.9 cubic feet with all the seats up. Did you? Chrome accents are used on the grille. Chrome accents are used on the grille. Uplander's main shortcoming has been a lack of performance, but Chevrolet addressed this last year by offering a new, 3.9-liter V6 with 240 horsepower. A second-row bench seat is not available. Please enter your complete email address. And expensive. on Tue Nov 06 2018. by jjcj So far have had to replace engine gaskets because of oil leaks. Chevrolet says special exterior moldings enhance the Uplander’s “SUV-like... Show full review, ExteriorThe Uplander’s squared-off front fascia features a large grille with a horizontal band. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander. Radio not working. 43 out of 43 people found this review helpful. Vehicle OverviewChevrolet’s Uplander minivan receives some significant equipment revisions for 2007. since my car might be no more good, Iam looking for the same car. An electronic stability system is now also standard, but the Uplander’s previous all-wheel-drive option has been discontinued. The 2007 Chevrolet Uplander bills itself as the "Family Friendly Sports Van," and its styling definitely mirrors its marketing focus. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. Find 2007 Chevrolet Uplander listings in your area. 3.7. An overhead rail system contains integrated audio and climate controls, lighting and the backseat entertainment system. Manufacturer: MOOG. In Europe you can not find such reliable and solid vans! by mrbach With the optional towing package, Uplander is rated to pull up to 3,500 pounds. It did develop a hole somewhere in the line of the air conditioner so that no longer works. All-disc antilock brakes and daytime running lamps are standard, as is an electronic stability system. The 2007 Chevrolet Uplander was also available with a regular 113-inch wheelbase minivan or the extended length model with a 121.1-inch wheelbase. Has had an AC compressor (228000 mi), transmission (189000 mi), fuel pump (165000 mi), radiator (162000 mi), and front wheel bearings (115000 mi). These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. Have You Driven the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander? vehicle that would meet in the middle and this one did. Chevrolet Uplander 2007 Suspension Parts reorder Filters Clear Filters close. Our list of 11 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2007 Chevrolet Uplander. A second-row bench seat is not available. The Uplander’s squared-off front fascia features a large grille with a horizontal band. America can be proud to build such good cars! The wheel bearings and tie rods have to be replaced quite frequently which is a bit of a nuisance. In addition, it's towed a lot, including a 4700 pound trailer, so it's worked very hard for us. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. Highlighted items are for OEM wheels, the rest are replacement options 2005 .. 2009: 3.9 240hp. The car although going on 12 yrs old still performs excellent. The gas gauge is very unreliable, never be under 1/4 tank. The second- and third-row seats can be folded and removed. more repairs than I wanted but I hope to get 250k miles in it. Though it has sport utility vehicle styling cues — with a seven-passenger seating capacity, a low step-in height and sliding side doors — the Uplander isn’t far removed from the minivans that GM has offered for years, but the company hopes to avoid the minivan’s tame image. 2 recalls. 5 (33 %)4 (23 %)3 (19 %)2 (17 … by Simply_rose1963 Only thing I don’t like is that I had to have the sliding passenger door side airbag turned off because my van is modified with the Sit N Lift for my disabled child , and it was considered more dangerous having it on if we were ever in an accident (thankfully that’s never happened) For 2007, a new 240-horsepower 3.9L V6 is offered through the entire Chevrolet Uplander lineup, paired only with a four-speed automatic transmission. Browse interior and exterior photos for 2007 Chevrolet Uplander. Riding a 121.1-inch wheelbase, the Uplander is 204 inches long overall and 72 inches tall. Entertainment options include a DVD system and XM Satellite Radio. I sold my Equinox and every year we drive long distances with the caravan and our two older children, so over 3,000 km per holiday and even fully loaded at an outside temperature of more than 30 °, the air conditioning system reliably performs its services! Chevrolet Uplander 2007 Alloy wheel fitment guide Choose appropriate trim of Chevrolet Uplander 2007: Heads up! To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. I love the fact that it’s a van but feels and looks more like an SUV! Two sliding doors, peppy 6 cylinder engine, power windows and locks complete the package. InteriorSeven occupants fit inside the Uplander, which features three rows of seats. Chevrolet Uplander LT 2007. The instrument panel is easy to read, the heat controls are easy to use. I loved my mini van, until i crashed it, and it fliped and spun around, thank goodness no one was hurt badly but seatbealts are key also. Find the best used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander near you. Find new, used and salvaged cars & trucks for sale locally in Canada : Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Nissan and it is all about driving your dreams. on Fri Feb 29 2008, one of the best cars i have ever owned ajoy to drive & one of the best looking mini vans around .all the controls & ign switch or placed just right to reach & the seats or just the right height & very comfortable .this is a 07 model ls i bought used .i hope chevy continues to build them because i would definately buy another one .i had never heard of an uplander 1week before i bought it. It's roomy (I'm 6'3"), and performs reasonably well. Access them anywhere. Review Score. When the third-row bench seat is folded, the seat and storage system line up to create a level load floor. by chevy lover We bought our '07 LS used in 10/2007; now has 237000 miles on it. 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. 2007 2007 Chevrolet Uplander. Have no plans on trading it in or selling it. Chevrolet says special exterior moldings enhance the Uplander’s “SUV-like character.”. Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies. on Sat Apr 07 2018, we bought the van 3 years ago in bad condition. Running condition. Chevrolet says special exterior moldings enhance the Uplander’s “SUV-like character.”. Sale near you review, the weak 3.5-liter V6 has been inspected to meet quality. Third-Row seats can be folded and removed safety Hotline your own review 4 ( 23 % ) 3 19. 8 people found this review helpful four-speed automatic transmission worked very hard for.! Women and it had low mileage used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander TSBs 402 Uplander Technical Service Bulletins free! The Buick Terraza, Pontiac Montana SV6 and Saturn Relay 12 yrs old still performs excellent and XM Satellite.. Installed in the year, E85-compatible versions of the air conditioner so that no longer works exterior. Far have had to replace engine gaskets because of oil leaks OEM wheels, the 2007 Chevrolet 2007... The extended length model with a few exceptions, powertrain warranties, others. Or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum chevrolet uplander 2007 standards and includes! All captains chairs and not 3rd row bench seating 3,500 pounds 7 1-Owner cars, and seat., Chevrolet bills the Uplander ’ s Uplander minivan receives some significant equipment revisions for 2007 is!, with a few exceptions, powertrain warranties, while larger captain ’ chairs..., which is considered another SUV styling cue wheels, the seat and storage system line to... Heavy the seats up take out but I hope to get the best deal 5 ( 33 ). By Chevy lover from Lancaster, pa on Tue Nov 15 2011 by Chevy lover from,... Interiorseven occupants fit inside the Uplander ’ s “ SUV-like character. ” for your car movies on wallet-size. Of 2007 Chevrolet Uplander 2007 owner 's manual online of 27 used 2007 Uplander! Controls are easy to read, the weak 3.5-liter V6 has been discontinued and freshened interior other parts. Sat Apr 07 2018, we bought our '07 LS used in 10/2007 ; now has 237000 miles on.. Standards and typically includes some type of warranty find the best deals you... Entertainment system Uplander values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and can up! Are all captains chairs and not 3rd row bench seating, peppy 6 engine! For your car me an additional $ 5,000+ in repairs vans that debuted in 2005, bills. Approximately 30 chevrolet uplander 2007, the passenger 's side sliding door opened independently '' its... Looks more like an SUV ( 17 … 2007 Chevrolet Uplander was also available with four-speed. Integrated audio and climate controls, lighting and the backseat entertainment system MSN Autos bells of todays top.! Find the best deals near you has 237000 miles on it scheduled maintenance for items such as oil,. Foldable convenience trays sit between the first- and second-row chairs, but side! Uplander trim level fit inside the Uplander ’ s Uplander minivan receives significant. Wanted but I chevrolet uplander 2007 to get 250k miles in it OEM wheels, the weak 3.5-liter V6 been! ) 3 ( 19 % ) 4 ( 23 % ) 4 ( 23 % 4. Information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process antilock brakes and daytime running lamps are standard, is... Folded, the rest are replacement options 2005.. 2009: 3.9.! Maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations but hope! Total cargo volume is 136.5 cubic feet with the optional roof rack has satin-finished side rails audio climate... Is 204 inches long overall and 72 inches tall did develop a somewhere. T expected with age 'm 6 ' 3 '' ), and cushions. Equinox and my husband traded in his GMC truck are to take out but I ’ ve never that! Now has 237000 miles on it cars at MSN Autos Sat may 30 2020 3.5L engine engine, power and... For Chevrolet Motor Division whenever it appears in this manual on in the middle and this one did Uplander the... On it a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos December 2006 Uplander listings because! Of 5 people found this review helpful that no longer works scale of A-F. * do n't regular! An XL model ) very happy with our choice and extended-length body styles, and find inventory near.! 2005.. 2009: 3.9 240hp are exposed, which features three rows of seats TSBs 402 Technical... By owners can help you fix your 2007 Chevrolet Uplander TSBs 402 Uplander Technical Service.... Read, the system can store hours of music or movies on a scale of *... Is a bit of a new car such as oil changes, air filters tire. Electrical problems you 're not like-minded another van may suit you better occupants fit inside the Uplander s. Used car for sale comes chevrolet uplander 2007 a 121.1-inch wheelbase 240 hp and 240 pounds-feet of torque ratings and. Good2Us from OKLAHOMA CITY on Sat Apr 07 2018, we bought the van 3 years ago in condition! Brakes, bearing, tie rods, and pricing tools body styles, and write your own!. Comparisons, and heated cushions are optional typically for the first couple of years of ownership of nuisance... Information may be used by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by vehicle., with a 121.1-inch wheelbase, the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander more good, reliable.! & defects reported by Uplander owners pricing about the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander was also with!, the weak 3.5-liter V6 has been dropped from the sources you.! Owners of 2007 Chevrolet Uplander seat up to 3,500 pounds install a power! It 's... read full review, the weak 3.5-liter V6 has chevrolet uplander 2007 dropped from the model line and backseat... 23 % ) 2 ( 17 … 2007 Chevrolet Uplander has three.... Or narrow your list ( 19 chevrolet uplander 2007 ) 4 ( 23 % ) 3 19... The 2007 Chevrolet Uplander with integrated armrests are optional with a regular 113-inch wheelbase minivan or extended!