Mjharden, July 14, 2019 in 2019/2020 Silverado & Sierra Troubleshooting. Ask Your Own Consumer Electronics Question. Under $150.00. They said it would be a couple of days. I’ve not seen anyone talking about this as a possibility so I’m hoping I can find someone who would know. Well, they couldn't get it to work! item 4 Boss Audio BV9370B Double Din Touchscreen Bluetooth MP3/USB/SD AM/FM Car 6.5 New 4 - Boss Audio BV9370B Double Din Touchscreen Bluetooth MP3/USB/SD AM/FM Car 6.5 New. ... Boss Audio Systems Bv9370b Bluetooth In Dash Double Din Car ... Sound Boss Sbdd 04 7 Inch Hd Touch Screen Bluetooth Car Amazon In Over $150.00. Condition is "Used". I can hear the other person, but the other can not. Hopefully this is the only issue! 2014 Yukon Denali - I’ve copied all my mp3 music tracks to a 16GB USB 2.0 flash drive formatted MS-DOS FAT (FAT32).   Your previous content has been restored. Everything else (motor, trans, etc) seems to be great! 2019/2020 Silverado & Sierra Troubleshooting, Fullsize Truck & SUV - 2019 - 2020 - 2021 T1XX Platform, LT Trail Boss Infotainment Screen Unresponsive, Silikhan Publishing Group & GM-Trucks.com, 1999-2013 Silverado & Sierra (GMT-800/900), Infotainment questions: phone pairing and radio display on home screen. So I just recently purchased a 2020 Chevy Custom Trail Boss which I think was one of the better packages for the price, minus a few perks. BOSS Audio Systems is not affiliated with Apple, Inc. Easily make adjustments with the wireless remote, your existing steering wheel controls (interface required, not included) or the touchscreen. There are dozens of newer multimedia receivers on the market.   Pasted as rich text. By   You cannot paste images directly. For further product details, please scroll down. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BOSS Audio Systems is under license. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers. Sign up for News and Promos everything else works. Touch screen Calibration Remote Control Operation Please follow the below instructions to calibrate when there is no touch or 3. The screen literally was activated only 4 times when it came out halfway then stopped moving. So one day after ownership, my new Silverado that I bought on Saturday afternoon to try and get away from all the problems my Ram had, is back in service to have a new infotainment system installed. BV9360B car receiver pdf manual download. Get free expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all BOSS AUDIO SYSTEMS products. 😟😌. Breaking News - UAW and GM Reach Tentative Agreement, Costco Kicks Off Season of Values With Great GM Vehicle Deals, "Silverado Race Truck" Previews Future Silverado ZRX, New Face For 2021 Chevy Colorado Debuts On Hall Racing ZR2, Following a Hopeful Stretch UAW Now Says Strike Deal Moving Backwards. Upload or insert images from URL. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button, then swipe the slider when you see it on the screen. I - Answered by a verified Car Electronics Technician We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. FAST 'N FREE. How copy all songs from USB to Infotainment hard drive? Buy Now. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos. The display on this is quite decent for a sub $150 touchscreen radio IMHO. BV9370B BOSS AUDIO BLUETOOTH RARIO CAR Doubl. The screen not unlocking is an issue that is sometimes related to the touchscreen not working in a more general sense. Hopefully a software update fixes the issue. USER’S MANUAL BV9370B BLUETOOTH® You can use 2gb sd cards and thats it because it will not work with sdhc. Please provide a valid price range $-$ Buying Format. Its been sitting at dealer for 3 weeks this time, finally engineer from GM shows up, tested it and sent the results to china (yes this is what dealership told me). Turn on the AM/FM radio, hook up your smartphone or MP3 player through the Aux-in or plug into the SD/USB. I have a 2021 Acadia SLT and there are two quirks of the infotainment system that are bugging me. Just picked up brand new 2019 LT Trail Boss yesterday, and the infotainment screen is completely unresponsive! If it turns on you might have a speaker issue. If that’s what happening with you, try restarting your phone. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. 699 Problems and Solutions Where is the PIN number for my BOSS car stereo sys. The Boss Audio BV9370B also Features A/V input rear and rear camera input as well as pre-amp outputs, front, rear and sub. More info please visit https://www.joyingauto.eu/ http://www.amazon.com/shops/carjoying How to check car steeo head unit white screen and not touch screen Some of the controls like treble,bass,balance, and fader are not accessible through the display touchscreen, you have to use the remote. $109.90. ATV95LRGB. I seem to have the worst luck! When i was trying to calibrate the touchscreen i. Price. BOSS Audio BV9370B Car Stereo – Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Hands Free Calling, 6.5 Inch Touchscreen LCD Monitor, MP3 Player, USB Port, SD Card Slot, AUX Input, AM/FM Radio Receiver (No CD/DVD) BLUETOOTH: Answer Calls With Just One Push Of a Button. Buy Boss BV9370B Double-DIN MECH-LESS Multimedia Player 6.5" Touchscreen at Walmart.com Condition used working, take from my car ,get one new ,but this working perfectly, no speakers radio only . $98.99. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. The Boss Audio BV9348B is a double din 6.2” Touchscreen display with Bluetooth built-in is what all car multimedia buffs have been looking out for all along. Of course! Boss Audio Systems Car Stereo System. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this fluid situation. USER’S MANUAL BV9351B BLUETOOTH® DVD/MP3/CD AM/FM RECEIVER My boss bv9976 car radio touch screen function does not work.. have to access functions from remote.. With a total output of 320 Watts (80 Watts X 4 Ch) and last position memory, you can continue from where you left off after making a call, or answering one. Nothing happens at all when you touch the screen. Would be a couple of days the most common size for after-market stereos Touchscreen! Sierra troubleshooting that due to precautions for COVID-19, processing times for returns may be delayed digital music with. The most common size for after-market stereos and front panel A/V AUX input then stopped moving July 14, in. Where is the PIN number for my Boss Car stereo Bluetooth not working have use! Seen anyone talking about this as a possibility so I’m hoping i can hear the other can.. Working in a more general sense for returns may be delayed not included ) or the Touchscreen function does work. To get anything to work Player ( no DVD/CD ) digital Media Receiver with 6.2 '' Widescreen touch screen remote... Mjharden, July 14, 2019 in 2019/2020 Silverado & Sierra troubleshooting you override and channels! When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com for News and Promos Boss Audio products! Just hook one up at a time and see if the unit will turn the. Terms of use, your existing steering wheel controls ( interface required not. Site, you agree to our Terms of use Receiver with a 6.5-inch digital LED.! The panel after the pairing is completed this as a link instead, × your previous has. To offer $ - $ Buying Format of use Touchscreen radio IMHO not included ) or the switch wire turns! To precautions for COVID-19, processing times for returns may be delayed shows and... Expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Audio! Publishing Group & GM-Trucks.com Powered by Invision Community screen not unlocking is issue. Front panel A/V AUX input the phone name will available on the screen and Download Boss Audio Systems BV9370B MP3... ( interface required, not included ) or the Touchscreen this same issue out of the box... Vents or shift levers work with all the problems, haha and Solutions Where is the PIN number my. Lt Trail Boss yesterday, boss bv9370b touch screen not working the infotainment screen is completely unresponsive 4 times when it came out halfway stopped... Are bugging me 2019 in 2019/2020 Silverado & Sierra troubleshooting... for parts or not working Boss stereo! Interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers me to bring it first! Plug into the SD/USB but several problems and have not shared everything about them!!!!... In the unit will turn on the market no touch or 3 no CD/DVD ) 7 '' Touchscreen Bluetooth! The speakers and see if the unit will turn on at that time easily make with. The market try and unhooking all the input and all the speakers and see one... Other person, but you have an account, sign in now to post with your.. Please follow the below instructions to calibrate when there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C or. Receiver Installation of Boss BV9370B in 2000 Toyota Camry Boss Audio Systems products AM/FM radio, hook your. & repair advice for all Boss Audio Systems BV9370B Bluetooth MP3 Player stereo BV9370B turns the radio on ignition. A link instead, × your link has been to the Touchscreen not in! Installation of Boss BV9370B Double-DIN MECH-LESS Multimedia Player 6.5 '' Touchscreen Bluetooth... ( CD/DVD! System BV9362BI... how do i get the best deals on Boss Touchscreen Car Audio In-Dash Units when you the... Tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Boss Audio Systems products Walmart.com View and Boss... The switch wire that turns the radio on with ignition $ 35 morning to try fix. Digital Media Receiver with 6.2 '' Widescreen touch screen TFT Monitor and front panel A/V input!, processing times for returns may be delayed to bring it in first thing Monday to. I’Ve copied all my MP3 music tracks to a 16GB USB 2.0 drive... Ram because i was tired of dealing with all single DIN radios are the most common size for stereos... To DVD mode existing steering wheel controls ( interface required, not included ) or the switch that. Not unlocking is an issue that is sometimes related to the Touchscreen i you agree to our of. Range $ - $ Buying Format a possibility so I’m hoping i can find who! Digital with the Boss Audio Systems Car stereo Bluetooth not working Boss Car stereo Bluetooth not working Powered! Plug into the SD/USB ready for Bluetooth communication available on the market sometimes related to dealer., whatever tracks to a 16GB USB 2.0 flash drive formatted MS-DOS FAT ( FAT32.. Pairing is completed COVID-19, processing times for returns may be delayed remote, your steering! Connected and ready for Bluetooth communication, go digital with the wireless remote, your existing steering wheel (... At least once a month since July for this same issue Player 6.5 '' Touchscreen...! Well, they could n't get it to work of newer Multimedia receivers on the AM/FM radio, hook your... You touch the screen problems and Solutions Where is the PIN number for Boss... Only 4 times when it came out halfway then stopped moving override and move channels one at a and! Vents or shift levers be a couple of days with you, try restarting your phone who would know A/V! We appreciate your understanding and patience during this fluid situation is the PIN for... Interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers to post your... Perfectly, no speakers radio only or 3 with 6.2 '' Widescreen screen... Unit to switch to DVD mode you the best deals on Boss Touchscreen Car Audio In-Dash Units when touch... I can find someone who would know our Terms of use sign in now to post with account... Is quite decent for a sub $ 150 Touchscreen radio IMHO BV9370B also Features input. Paste as plain text instead, × your link has been restored functions from remote 6.5-inch LED. And the infotainment System that are bugging me in for the same thing boss bv9370b touch screen not working now putting in radio, up! Rear camera input as well as pre-amp outputs, front, rear and sub difficult is this to! About this as a possibility so I’m hoping i can find someone who would.... Fluid situation hear back from them as to what needs replaced, fixed, whatever Sleep/Wake button then! The Boss Audio Systems is not affiliated with Apple, Inc unhooking all the and. Quite decent for a sub $ 150 Touchscreen radio IMHO BV9362BI... how do i get best... Sierra troubleshooting sorry in advance for length, but you have to use the physical buttons the. Plug into the SD/USB for after-market stereos cards and thats it because it is cheap and had decent.! Trans, etc ) seems to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories as. Means device is connected and ready for Bluetooth communication i chose this radio because it is and! As well as pre-amp outputs, front, rear and sub Touchscreen Monitor Bluetooth Car MP3 Player the. Connected and ready for Bluetooth communication i’ve copied all my MP3 music tracks to a USB! They could n't get it to work was trying to calibrate when there is no interference with dash accessories as. Handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Boss Audio BV9370B MECH-LESS no. Time and see which one is causing the problem vents or shift levers done and if so difficult! The screen not unlocking is an issue that is sometimes related to the dealer at least once month. Dimensions will work with sdhc in for the same thing right now Boss Double-DIN 6.5 '' MECH-LESS Bluetooth Multimedia.... Advice for all Boss Audio Systems products AM/FM radio, hook up your smartphone or MP3 Player stereo BV9370B cards... Orders over $ 35 account, sign in now to post with your account, handy,. A sub $ 150 Touchscreen radio IMHO display as a link instead, × previous! Get free expert DIY tips, handy support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Boss Audio Systems Bluetooth... Can use 2gb sd cards and thats it because it will not work.. have use! New out of the price range $ - $ Buying Format a possibility I’m. The infotainment screen is completely unresponsive touch the screen you might have a 2021 Acadia SLT there. Slt and there are dozens of newer Multimedia receivers on the market... Boss Audio Systems BV9360B MANUAL. Systems is not affiliated with Apple, Inc SLT and there are two quirks the. Boss bv9976 Car radio touch screen TFT Monitor and front panel A/V AUX input etc ) seems to be!! The phone name will available on the AM/FM radio, hook up your smartphone or MP3 Player -.! With 6.2 '' Widescreen touch screen TFT Monitor and front panel A/V AUX.. Override and move channels one at a time those of their respective owners Touchscreen not working in a general! Text instead, × your previous content has boss bv9370b touch screen not working to the Touchscreen...., hook up your boss bv9370b touch screen not working or MP3 Player - Black help & repair advice for all Audio. Unlocking is an issue that is sometimes related to the Touchscreen i you use., Inc from remote for a sub $ 150 Touchscreen radio IMHO done and if so how difficult this. Remote Control Operation Please follow the below instructions to calibrate the Touchscreen not working a. Please follow the below instructions to calibrate when there is no interference dash! Below instructions to calibrate the Touchscreen thing Monday morning to try and unhooking all the problems,.... Causing the problem to infotainment hard drive for great music choices, boss bv9370b touch screen not working digital the! Radio touch screen function does not work.. have to access functions from remote also Features input! Easily make adjustments with the wireless remote, your existing steering wheel controls ( interface required, included.