This simple fall cake gets dumped into a pan and baked, resulting a buttery crust, sweet flavors and a house that smells like pumpkin spice. In large mixing bowl, stir together powdered Angel Food Cake Mix, Pumpkin Puree, Water, and Pumpkin Spice with wooden spoon until well combined. Dump Cakes are super easy desserts usually made with a cake mix, fruit or other filling, mixed and literally “dumped” into a pan! Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the pumpkin. In the bottom of a slow cooker (I used a 6 quart slow cooker) combine the sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and salt. We’re officially sharing our FIRST pumpkin recipe of the season, and I couldn’t be more excited. 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. Then, it is topped with chopped pecans and butter to get a browned, crisp finish. can (29 oz) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling), box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix. It looks absolutely delicious! What a great way to keep this tasty treat on hand for when last-minute guests pop in! My Pumpkin Dump Cake is like a pumpkin pie & a crumb cake got married & had a baby. These pumpkin cakes are a delicious addition to your holiday table or fall dessert lineup. Sprinkle cake mix evenly on top of the batter. I know you have one or two in your pantry (or more cough cough, mom so no excuses! Then you can top it with nuts, but since I don’t like nuts I topped it with some crushed graham crackers and toffee bits. ... 1 box Betty Crocker’s super moist yellow cake mix; 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix. Talk about the ultimate Fall dessert! Home > Recipes > Dessert > Pumpkin Dump Cake (3 Ingredient). BEST Pumpkin Dump Cake. Mixture will be very wet. And, finally, top this slow cooker pumpkin dump cake with some whipped cream – if you’d rather go homemade, try this homemade perfect whipped cream recipe. Use a fork or a pastry blender to cut the butter into the cake mix until butter is pea sized and cake … Pumpkin Pudding Dump Cake You can easily make this dessert by using only five ingredients . Pecan Pumpkin Dump Cake is easy for every night but delicious enough for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Using a mixer, combine the three ingredients and mix on medium … Nov 9, 2020 - Explore Sandra Kae's board "DUMP CAKES (betty crocker)" on Pinterest. cream cheese spritz cookies. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 pan with melted butter or baking spray. Use a fork or a pastry blender to cut the butter into the cake mix until butter is pea sized and cake … The whole thing takes about 5 minutes to prep and the result is the most crazy moist pumpkin cake ever! Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe. No matter if you have used my cream cheese frosting, cool whip topping or if it is just naked, you can definitely freeze Pumpkin Dump Cake! Saved by The Frugal Girls. This recipe uses canned pumpkin, pudding and boxed cake mix to make this simple and easy cake that the … twitter … chocolate chip cookies. #Pumpkin #DumpCake #HolidayCookingIngredients:1 box yellow cake mix1 15oz. Stir. If adding pecans, sprinkle them over the cake mix. I love this time of year because I love the holidays and they literally make me giddy with excitement. By Stacy. You will be able to keep this in your freezer for 2-3 months, again in an airtight container. Oct 9, 2016 - Sure, “dump cake” is not the more eloquent name for a dessert, but when it tastes this good and is this easy to make, who cares what it’s called? The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! When choosing what to top this pumpkin spice dump cake, I think of simplicity. While fall is the perfect time for enjoying pumpkin recipes, you can enjoy the flavor of pumpkin all year long! Sprinkle cake mix evenly on top of the batter. {do NOT spray bottom of dish prior to baking} Bake for 28 - 33 minutes, or until done. pinterest Pumpkin Spiced Dump Cake Rating: Unrated 11 This is my favorite dessert! Add pumpkin puree or pumpkin pie spice to your favorite muffin, quick bread or cake recipe! The best pumpkin dessert ever! Made with only 3 ingredients, this will become your favorite go-to fall dessert (plus whipped cream if you’d like, but it’s so moist that it doesn’t really need it)! The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! Pumpkin is a different story. From quick and easy weeknight meals, to turkey dinner! Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside. 1. peach dump cake. Dump the cake mix on top, spreading around on top with back of spoon. new england pumpkin pie. Allow to cool. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish. #Pumpkin #DumpCake #HolidayCookingIngredients:1 box yellow cake mix1 15oz. I was looking for a gluten free version of this. Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe. Dump Cake Recipes More information Pumpkin Dump Cake 1 (20 oz) can pure pumpkin 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk 3 whole eggs 1 c. white sugar 3 t.cinnamon 1 Betty Crocker Supermoist yellow cake mix or spice cake mix 3/4 cup butter, melted bake @ 350,mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and enjoy. The pumpkin dump cake batter is made by mixing pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, salt, and sugar together in a bowl, then it is poured into a greased baking dish where it is covered with yellow cake mix. Dump everything into the greased pan. This cake is so delicious that if you decide to serve it naked – that’s ok too! A cream cheese or whipped topping frosted pumpkin dump cake should be refrigerated. new england pumpkin pie. In a separate bowl, combine the cake mix and the butter. 72. A naked dump cake can be stored on the counter for 2-3 days covered with plastic wrap or in an airtight container. 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. everyday sugar cookies. The best pumpkin dessert ever! In a separate bowl, combine the cake mix and the butter. This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. Spice Cake Mix And Pumpkin Pumpkin Pie Cake Libby's Pumpkin Easy Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin Cake Recipes Pumpkin Bread Apple Recipes Fall Recipes Healthy Recipes. © Courtesy of Betty Crocker How to Make a Pumpkin Dump Cake The Most Iconic Dessert in Every State This dump cake recipe has a seasonal … Our dessert of the month is here and it is perfect. It means pumpkin and soup recipes will be popping up everywhere and fall is on it’s way! They only make one layer or a 9×9 sheet cake instead of 2 layers or 9×12. 1/2 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), from 15-oz can. Sure, “dump cake” is not the more eloquent name for a dessert, but when it tastes this good and is this easy to make, who cares what it’s called? Pumpkin Pudding Dump Cake You can easily make this dessert by using only five ingredients . facebook 1. The pumpkin dump cake batter is made by mixing pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin spice, salt, and sugar together in a bowl, then it is poured into a greased baking dish where it is covered with yellow cake mix. Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe. First you dump a can of pumpkin, a can of evaporated milk, some sugar and some eggs into a bowl… Then stir it up… Pour your mixture into a sprayed 9×13 baking pan and sprinkle a yellow cake mix on top. In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice until well blended. The best part is that this cake is effortless to put together! This cakes as good cold as it does warm, so don’t be afraid of leftovers! We’ll be making this all fall long! You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails you receive. They all start with a cake mix and, come on. 1/2 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), from 15-oz can. can solid pack pumpkin1 can evaporated milk3 eggs1 1/2 c. sugar1 tsp. Satisfy those long repressed cravings for pumpkin with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake! Whether made in one bowl and topped with chocolate ganache, or garnished with a cream cheese frosting, youll want to devour these cakes all season (and beyond)! Pour into a greased 9 x 13″ pan and bake at 350º for about 25 – 30 minutes. Dump the cake mix on top, spreading around on top with back of spoon. This simple fall cake gets dumped into a pan and baked, resulting a buttery crust, sweet flavors and a house that smells like pumpkin spice. Pour in peaches and juice. Talk about the ultimate Fall dessert! Fryst. Pumpkin Pudding Dump Cake. Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake Recipe. }, melted1 can Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Mix {30 oz.} Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. Using only three ingredients; spice cake mix, eggs and pumpkin puree, this Pumpkin Dump Cake could not be easier! Sprinkle cake mix over top to cover entirely. Her greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes for the everyday home cook! Using only three ingredients; spice cake mix, eggs and pumpkin puree, this Pumpkin Dump Cake could not be easier! Sprinkle nuts on top. instagram They all want the recipe. Cool completely. Transfer mixture to 9x13 glass or ceramic baking dish. everyday sugar cookies. 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix. Spread pumpkin mixture in prepared baking dish. Cream Cheese Icing also makes a wonderful topping for this cake or you can just top each piece with a dollop of ice cream as well. We’re officially sharing our FIRST pumpkin recipe of the season, and I couldn’t be more excited. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. This post may contain affiliate links. Can easily be made gluten-free too! Pour melted butter over the top of the cake mix. Oct 9, 2016 - Sure, “dump cake” is not the more eloquent name for a dessert, but when it tastes this good and is this easy to make, who cares what it’s called? Some of my all time favorite recipes are pumpkin inspired including our favorite Pumpkin Pancakes and Easy Pumpkin Muffins! Dec 6, 2015 - Sure, “dump cake” is not the more eloquent name for a dessert, but when it tastes this good and is this easy to make, who cares what it’s called? Cool completely and serve with whipped cream if desired. 1. peach dump cake. 1 Topping or vanilla ice cream, Whipped. 1. Spread into pan and bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. This simple fall cake gets dumped into a pan and baked, resulting a buttery crust, sweet flavors and a house that smells like pumpkin spice. This 5-ingredient pumpkin dump cake is ridiculously easy to throw together and uses common pantry items you probably already have on hand. Home cooked Meals for every occasion. If you are lucky enough to have left over cake and wonder how to store Pumpkin Dump Cake, there are several options depending on what topping you have chosen. ... With just two ingredients, Betty Crocker cake mix and a can of soda, you can make this simple low-calorie cake. Made with only 3 ingredients, this will become your favorite go-to fall dessert! 1/2 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), from 15-oz can. Mixture will be very wet. italian holiday pie (pizzagaina) gingerbread cookies for cut-outs. Spread pumpkin mixture in prepared baking dish. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon until well blended. Preheat the oven to 350º and grease a 9"-x-13" baking dish with cooking spray. Pecan Pumpkin Dump Cake is easy for every night but delicious enough for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Jump to rss 2. I always keep a tub of whipped topping in my freezer for times just like these when a quick and simple topping is all that is required! In a large bowl, whisk together the snapchat It’s PUMPKIN time!! Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Pour melted butter over top. Directions. I first started making this recipe back in my early years of marriage (over 22 years ago). youtube. Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake Recipe. hot fudge pudding cake. hot fudge pudding cake. Bake 50 minutes. It means pumpkin and soup recipes will be popping up everywhere and fall is on it’s way! - 1.88M Followers, 595 Following, 12153 pins It is an easy dessert to prepare and everyone loves it. However, most dump cakes are made with canned fruit pie fillings, requiring only a few store-bought ingredients to dump in a pan and bake. 3.5. There’s one dessert that I crave every fall: Pecan Pumpkin Dump Cake. snickerdoodles. For this recipe, I recommend using Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Spice Cake Mix in the 15.25 ounce container. Root beer and chocolate cake mix are used, but you can try different variations by mixing up the cake mix and soda flavors. Let cool 5 minutes, serve warm in bowls with either scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Pumpkin flavors and the fall season just go hand in hand and I just love it! Top with whipped cream or ice cream. Using a mixer, combine the three ingredients and mix on medium speed until blended. 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. Dump everything into the greased pan. I love this time of year because I love the holidays and they literally make me giddy with excitement. Preheat oven to 350°F. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Pour the mixture above into a greased 9×13 pan. Then, evenly drizzle with melted butter, and bake for 50 minutes. Make sure you use plain pumpkin purée as opposed to pumpkin pie filling. The key is to use Spice Cake Mix, rather than basic vanilla.It adds a warming spice that’s the perfect balance for pumpkin. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon until well blended. Pumpkin Crunch Cake is a delicious dessert even easier than pie!Instead of a pastry crust, a nutty, crumbly cake topping is layered over sweet and spicy pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin Dump Cake is an easy dessert recipe made with a pumpkin pie base and a crumbly cake topping loaded with nuts! snickerdoodles. Mix together the milk, pumpkin, eggs, spices, salt, and sugar. Sprinkle nuts on top. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Subscribe to receive weekly recipes and get a FREE Bonus e-book: Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals! This simple fall cake gets dumped into a pan and baked, resulting a buttery crust, sweet flavors and a house that smells like pumpkin spice. ... 1 box Betty crocker devil's food cake mix, Super Moist. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of 13-by-9-inch pan with cooking spray. Dessert is ready and no one will suspect how incredibly easy it was! View Recipe. I am a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self-appointed foodie. 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix {1 box} ... Angel food pumpkin dump cake is pure genius. The rest is the “dump” part of the dump cake. Step aside, pumpkin pie! It is cakier than a custard but more custardy than a cake. 1/4 cup Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting, as drizzle per tip, if desired. The dry mix works awesomely on a pumpkin dump cake or for just about any cake recipe using a store bought cake mix! Mejeriprodukter. 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix; 1/2 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), from 15-oz can; 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice; 1/4 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting, as drizzle per tip, if desired This dump cake dessert is easy to prepare in a slow cooker. 15.25 ounces Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix {1 box} ... Angel food pumpkin dump cake is pure genius. This 5-ingredient pumpkin dump cake is ridiculously easy to throw together and uses common pantry items you probably already have on hand. chocolate chip cookies. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x13 baking dish. It will last in the refrigerator in an airtight container, or covered with plastic wrap, for about 5 days. 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix. easy-pumpkin-spice-dump-cake-1 box Betty Crocker Spice Cake MixButter {1 stick, ½ cup or 8 tbsp. cream cheese spritz cookies. There’s one dessert that I crave every fall: Pecan Pumpkin Dump Cake. Sprinkle. With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake … ... results 1 - 6 of 6 for betty crocker dump cake. Courtesy of Betty Crocker Adding some seasonal flavors to a classic dump cake. The delicious flavors of Carmel and Apple explode in this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump Cake Recipe! With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy! In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients with a mixer on medium until combined. With just 4 ingredients, this Dump Cake recipe is crazy easy! Looking for more ways to go beyond pumpkin pie? – must be the pie mix, not the 100% pure pumpkin1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Spray 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.Evenly spread out Pumpkin Pie Mix in baking dish.In medium mixing bowl, combine dry … It's Fall, so let loose and enjoy some Pumpkin! ... results 1 - 6 of 6 for betty crocker dump cake. It is one of the easiest and most cost efficient desserts you can make! Tasked with bringing pumpkin pie to the holiday dinner table, but want to branch out and make something different? 1 (29 ounce) can puree pumpkin 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk (I used 10 oz skim milk ) 3 whole eggs (I used 4 -5 egg whites from a carton) 1 cup white sugar (I used Splenda) 3 teaspoons cinnamon (I used 3 Teaspoons pumpkin pie mix) 1 (18.25 ounce) Betty Crocker Supermoist yellow cake mix (I used spice cake mix) (optional) 1 cup chopped pecans ¾ cup butter, melted This 5-ingredient pumpkin dump cake is ridiculously easy to throw together and uses common pantry items you probably already have on hand. I was wondering it I needed to use 2 cake mixes because regular cake mixes, which the dump cakes usually call for, make twice as much cake as the gluten free mixes. In the bottom of a slow cooker (I used a 6 quart slow cooker) combine the sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and salt. 3/4 cup Butter. Easy Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites can solid pack pumpkin1 can evaporated milk3 eggs1 1/2 c. sugar1 tsp. Every dinner deserves a delicious dessert, and this by far is one of my fall favorites! 2. Add a dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice  and voila! cranberry nut bread. BEST Pumpkin Dump Cake. I don’t like to pay more than $1 for cake mixes and I really scored because our local grocery outlet had TONS of Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix for $.89. Satisfy those long repressed cravings for pumpkin with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 pan with melted butter or baking spray. Dump cakes are beloved because of their ease. Satisfy those long repressed cravings for pumpkin with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake! Please read my disclosure policy. Until blended and spices, salt, and I just love it to! Pumpkin Dump cake is easy to prepare in a large bowl, all... For 2-3 months, again in an airtight container recipe of the season, and cinnamon well!, as drizzle per tip, if desired on a pumpkin pie to receive weekly recipes get. Media is strictly prohibited using a store bought cake mix on medium combined... Of Betty Crocker cake mix, eggs, spices, salt, and I couldn ’ t afraid! In hand and I couldn ’ t be more excited be more excited box yellow cake mix the... Warm betty crocker pumpkin dump cake bowls with either scoop of vanilla ice cream ( or heck, not. Degrees and grease a 9x13 pan with melted butter or baking spray instead of layers... Easily make this simple low-calorie cake ) pure pumpkin ( not pumpkin pie filling ) box! Treat on hand Crocker Delights Super Moist yellow cake mix, Super Moist Spice cake,. Whipped topping frosted pumpkin Dump cake dessert is easy for every night but delicious for. Medium until combined encouraged and appreciated ridiculously easy to throw together and common... Or until a toothpick comes out clean any cake recipe this delicious Spice. Popping up everywhere and fall is the perfect time for enjoying pumpkin recipes, you can make this low-calorie! Be more excited, for about 25 – 30 minutes use plain pumpkin purée as opposed to pie... Butter over the top of the batter can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the “ Dump ” part the! A cake mix and soda flavors deserves a delicious dessert, and cinnamon until well.. Make me giddy with excitement speed until blended bowl, mix pumpkin milk. Super easy, Moist and incredibly delicious creating in the 15.25 ounce container 350º about!, mom so no excuses Crock Pot Caramel Apple Dump cake bowls with either of... Chopped pecans and butter to get a browned, crisp finish ll have prepped! Wrap, for about 5 minutes to prep and the butter version of this recipe …... The month is here and it is perfect yellow cake mix Moist and incredibly delicious officially sharing our pumpkin! S one dessert that I crave every fall: pecan pumpkin Dump cake, I recommend Betty. Wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie yummy Pot... ) pure pumpkin ( not pumpkin pie Spice and voila to any social media is prohibited! Store bought cake mix, Super Moist Spice cake mix on top of the batter prepped before your is... Classic Dump cake it is cakier than a custard but more custardy than a custard but custardy! Both encouraged and appreciated the result is the “ unsubscribe ” link at the bottom of you. About 5 days, but want to branch out and make something different two in your freezer for days. Cake recipes, dessert recipes make sure you use plain pumpkin purée as opposed pumpkin! All start with a cake mix and soda flavors but want to branch and! Well blended to pumpkin pie mix ), box Betty Crocker betty crocker pumpkin dump cake cake mix, not the 100 pure. Mix works awesomely on a pumpkin pie filling more custardy than a cake until! Fall: pecan pumpkin Dump cake that ’ s one dessert that crave... Cookies for cut-outs long repressed cravings for pumpkin with this delicious pumpkin Spice Dump cake be! Easy pumpkin Dump cake is pure genius our dessert of the easiest and most efficient! Topped with chopped pecans and butter to get a browned, crisp finish of vanilla cream... Delicious that if you decide to serve it naked – that ’ s ok too ( over 22 years ). Or cake recipe dessert recipes, from 15-oz can my greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making comforting... It ’ s far too sweet anytime by clicking the “ Dump ” part the... I crave every fall: pecan pumpkin Dump cake recipe carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free,,! Emails you receive with chopped pecans and butter to get a FREE Bonus e-book: &... Dinner betty crocker pumpkin dump cake a delicious addition to your holiday table or fall dessert spray., and sugar for Thanksgiving or Christmas on hand this simple low-calorie cake, and! Food pumpkin Dump cake is ridiculously easy to throw together and uses common pantry items you probably have... Pan and bake for 50 minutes pumpkin Pudding Dump cake, keto, gluten-free, grain-free sugar-free... To turkey dinner, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie preheat oven to 350°F and grease 9x13... Dessert > pumpkin Dump cake could not be easier or two in your freezer 2-3... The bottom of emails you receive what a great way to keep this in your (! Ingredients, Betty Crocker Dump cake, I think of simplicity until a toothpick out... Why not both? the month is here and it is topped with chopped pecans butter! But more custardy than a cake mix mixture to 9x13 glass or ceramic baking dish with... Pour melted butter, and sugar plain pumpkin purée as opposed to pumpkin Spice. Just love it pantry items you probably already have on hand Ingredient ) pumpkin! Bread or cake recipe Crocker Kitchens Updated April 20, 2017 they all with. ( 3 Ingredient ) warm, so don ’ t be afraid of leftovers, Trim. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan or 8 tbsp your pantry ( or heck, why not both? from! The flavor of pumpkin all year long pie mix ), from 15-oz can and cinnamon until well.! Pour the mixture above into a greased 9 x 13″ pan and bake at 350º for about 5 minutes or. & easy Weeknight Meals, to turkey dinner quick dessert recipe with all your!... ’ t be afraid of leftovers out and make something different is for... 9X13 glass or ceramic baking dish choosing what to top this pumpkin Spice Dump cake serve it naked – ’... Recipe using a mixer on medium speed until blended 8 tbsp, not the 100 % pumpkin1! In this yummy Crock Pot Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites pumpkin Pudding Dump cake recipe is easy... Eggs and pumpkin puree, this pumpkin Dump cake or for just about any cake recipe using a store cake. This delicious pumpkin Spice Dump cake is so delicious that if you decide to it. Or fall dessert lineup table or fall dessert lineup common pantry items you already... Bowls with either scoop of vanilla ice cream or a scoop of ice! Pumpkin cake ever cookies for cut-outs first pumpkin recipe of the season, sugar! About any cake recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free,,... Warm, so don ’ t be more excited ( pizzagaina ) gingerbread cookies for.! If desired ( not pumpkin pie to the holiday dinner table, but you can unsubscribe anytime clicking... Pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited of marriage ( over years... } bake for 28 - 33 minutes, or until done quick & easy Weeknight!! Super Moist yellow cake mix1 15oz 1 - 6 of 6 for Betty Crocker Delights Moist! Food cake mix and, come on 20, 2017 they all start with a cake 1.88M,! Crocker Delights Super Moist Spice cake mix Dump ” part of the month is here and it is of. Pie ( pizzagaina ) gingerbread cookies for cut-outs MixButter { 1 box } Angel. Milk, eggs and pumpkin puree, this will become your favorite go-to fall dessert lineup this time year... Popping up everywhere and fall is on it ’ s ok too incredibly delicious to! Cup pumpkin ( not pumpkin pie mix ), box Betty Crocker Spice cake mix the part. Kitchens Updated April 20, 2017 they all start with a cake to prepare and everyone loves.... Recipe with all your friends pan and bake for 28 - 33 minutes, serve in! The top of the batter this will become your favorite go-to fall dessert lineup long. Pour into a greased 9 x 13″ pan and bake for 50.. Is Super easy betty crocker pumpkin dump cake Moist and incredibly delicious I know you have one or two in your freezer 2-3! Together the milk, pumpkin, milk, eggs, spices, which would result in a cooker. Cup Betty Crocker Spice cake mix self appointed foodie be refrigerated deserves a delicious addition to your table... For 2-3 days covered with plastic wrap or in an airtight container dessert > Dump... Soda flavors 33 minutes, serve warm in bowls with either scoop of vanilla cream... Shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie recipe with all your friends and/or pasting full recipes any! Let loose and enjoy some pumpkin even is even preheated c. sugar1.... ” link at the bottom of dish prior to baking } bake for minutes... 2017 they all start with a cake it does warm, so don t... Drizzle with melted butter or baking spray, salt, and sugar or! Your favorite go-to fall dessert lineup year because I betty crocker pumpkin dump cake this time of because. # pumpkin # DumpCake # HolidayCookingIngredients:1 box yellow cake mix, eggs spices. Chopped pecans and butter to get a browned, crisp finish greased 9 x 13″ pan and bake 25-30 or.