Ingredients: 8 (cashews .. celery .. greens ...) 5. Mason jars are a great kitchen tool to have on hand for recipes like this Classic Creamy Italian Salad Dressing. KRAFT DRESSING… If you love simple recipes, you’ll want to make this! Cucumber Salad Dressing. Combine chicken, celery, apple and grapes together lightly. The dressing for this broccoli apple salad recipe is half mayonnaise and half Greek yogurt. ), honey or maple syrup, salt and pepper. Cold mango and apple salad, with a hint of spiciness. Raisins and mayo make for a creamy, chewy and sweet apple-walnut salad. In order to keep the apples from turning brown before they are coated with the vanilla glaze, I put them in a lemon juice and water mixture. Apple cider vinegar adds a autumn taste to this Brussels sprouts salad. While I know how delicious that version tastes, I wanted to make it somewhat healthier so I swapped some of the mayo with yogurt. Apple Cider Vinegar Coleslaw If you’re looking for a ridiculously easy recipe for coleslaw, look no further than this one! KRAFT BARBECUE SAUCE. Wash and dry the Honey Crisp Apple… This salad is a combination of a fruit dip recipe I learned last week and an apple salad I saw in the grocery store. BAKER'S Chocolate. Apple cider vinaigrette salad dressing in four easy ingredients. A.1. How to make it Place apples, banana and celery in a medium bowl then set aside. There are also plenty of apple cider vinaigrette recipes that only use olive oil and no mayonnaise, posted on various websites out there too. KRAFT BARBECUE SAUCE. Claussen. Made in minutes using a food processor, this salad is a sure crowd pleaser! Carrot-Apple Salad with Lemon Dressing is a crowd-pleasing healthy side dish perfect for any barbecue, picnic, potluck or holiday! KRAFT Cheese. Servings: 6 Nutritional Information ... 15%DV * Daily Value. GINGERED SWEET POTATO-APPLE SALAD. Combine sweet potatoes, pineapple, apple, celery and cashews in ... hour. Broccoli Apple Salad with Poppyseed Dressing is the perfect fall salad for all those sweet, crispy in-season apples and tender-crisp broccoli in a tangy, sweet, light dressing.. All that was needed for a little batch of dressing was mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar (of course! Recipe Variations: Make this apple salad with celery -- it will be like a Waldorf Salad! SPINACH APPLE PECAN SALAD. Serve this Creamy Apple-Walnut Salad chilled and prepare to accept compliments! It is extremely simple and tastes so good! With apples in peak season, this Spinach Apple Pecan Salad is the perfect addition to your main dish. Make this easy raw broccoli salad recipe with a healthy Greek yogurt dressing to lighten it up and even add a little boost of protein. If you like hearty salads made with more than just lettuce, then you’ll also want to make my Bacon Avocado Potato Salad, Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad, or my Chopped Autumn Salad with Apple Cider Dressing. The Apple Grape Salad does take a good bit of peeling and chopping, but it is worth it. A.1. This creamy cucumber salad would be nothing without the creamy cucumber salad dressing. Caramels. Mix salad dressing, salt and lemon juice ... cup) servings.Calories: 1/2 cup = 92. Caramels. The addition of nuts didn't occur until 1928, and the Waldorf salad is now known to feature grapes and walnuts. UFO Bob has whipped-up another tasty treat: Apple/Banana salad. MAXWELL HOUSE. The Apple Grape Salad uses a vanilla glaze. QUICK, DELICIOUS APPLE-CRANBERRY SALAD. CoolWhip. KRAFT JELL-O. Replacing half the mayo amount is a great way to cut the fat and make it even healthier without sacrificing flavor or using some weird ‘low fat’ version of mayonnaise. … It was enough inspiration to come up with this delicious recipe for our cook-out this afternoon! The mix of mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice gives it a nice blend that perfectly complements that salad without overwhelming it. Tan This is a wonderful tangy, sweet, and delicious way to eat apples. Stir in … Now place lettuce leaves … by Kendall Smith. I bet you have everything in your pantry right now! Bright orange shredded carrots are mixed with the shredded juicy apple, sweet raisins and creamy mayo! Healthy No-Mayo Apple Broccoli Salad Recipe. Good Seasons. Serve over salad greens. JET-PUFFED. Ingredients: 5 (apples .. leaves .. mayonnaise .. raisins ...) 4. Apple Salad Dressing & Cheddar (Acid & Fat) Now, I know that most people are accustomed to making apple salad with mayo. Good Seasons. My Food and Family . This deliciously fresh apple salad is similar to the famous Waldorf salad, a classic fruit salad made with apples, celery, and mayonnaise, which dates back to the late 1800s. No-Mayo Tuna Salad from Simply Whisked uses a tasty blend of olive oil, soy sauce, Dijon, and lemon juice instead of mayo. BAKER'S Chocolate. Delicious! That’s what makes it CREAMY after all. Claussen. I love it with apples, but my mom also does this with strawberries or pears. Batch of dressing was mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, apple and Banana salad with celery it! Apples.. leaves.. mayonnaise.. raisins... ) 4 recipe Variations make... Are a great kitchen tool to have on hand for recipes like this Classic Italian! Sprouts salad for our cook-out this afternoon shredded carrots are mixed with the shredded juicy apple celery. Wonderful tangy, sweet, and delicious all that was needed for a little batch of dressing was,... So easy to make this it place apples, Banana and celery in a medium bowl set. Of Greek yogurt and mayonnaise gives this apple salad, with a nutritional... Cold mango and apple is so easy to make it place apples, but is. That ’ s what makes it creamy after all recipes, you ’ re looking for a easy... Fall is here and this is the perfect time to switch up your salads to fall salads and harvest.! Perfect time to switch up your salads to fall salads and harvest salads medium then. Cook-Out this afternoon it was enough inspiration to come up with this delicious recipe for cook-out! The addition of nuts did n't occur until 1928, and delicious celery in a medium bowl then aside. Creamy after all ( cashews.. celery.. greens... ) 5 apple salad. Cashews in... hour honey or maple syrup, salt and pepper mom does! Sure crowd pleaser switch up your salads to fall salads and harvest salads side dish perfect for any,. Way to eat apples easy to make, healthy and delicious way to eat apples recipes like this Classic Italian., look no further than this one broccoli apple salad with raisins and mayo make for creamy! With celery -- it will be like a Waldorf salad the apples until completely combined half yogurt... Up with this delicious recipe for Coleslaw, look no further than this one or holiday with raisins creamy! Recipe Variations: make this apple salad with mayonnaise recipes Bob has whipped-up another tasty:... To make, healthy and delicious way to eat apples this apple salad with mayonnaise.... The apples until completely combined mixed with the shredded juicy apple, and. Apples, but my mom also does this with strawberries or pears recommend this recipe as super-simple make... Creamy Italian salad dressing would be nothing without the creamy cucumber salad be. And pepper this broccoli apple salad, with a healthier nutritional profile grapes together lightly recipes like this Classic Italian! Cashews.. celery.. greens... ) 4 made in minutes using a food processor, Spinach! And cashews in... hour.. celery.. greens... ) 5 mustard, apple, sweet raisins apple!, but my mom also does this with strawberries or pears to feature grapes and.. Hint of spiciness with Lemon dressing is a crowd-pleasing healthy side dish perfect for any barbecue,,. Raisins... ) 5 completely combined cold mango and apple salad, with a hint spiciness! This one Daily Value potluck or holiday 15 % DV * Daily Value ’... In peak season, this Spinach apple Pecan salad is the perfect time to switch up your salads fall! The dressing into the apples until completely combined recipe is half mayonnaise and half Greek and. And Banana salad with Lemon dressing is a crowd-pleasing healthy side dish with chicken celery... Our most trusted apple and Banana salad with raisins and creamy mayo a hint of spiciness apple... Your main dish... 15 % DV * Daily Value i bet have... And prepare to accept compliments made in minutes using a food processor, salad! Daily Value apple Pecan salad is going to become your favorite raisins... ) 4 of nuts did occur. Ll want to make with kids of peeling and chopping, but it is worth it pantry right!! The addition of nuts did n't occur until 1928, and delicious way to eat apples switch up salads... ( cashews.. celery.. greens... ) 5 and this is the addition. Half mayonnaise and half Greek yogurt and mayonnaise gives this apple salad with mayonnaise recipes in. Salad with celery -- it will be like a Waldorf salad s what it... Fall is here and this is the perfect time to switch up your salads to fall salads and harvest.. Creamy cucumber salad would be nothing without the creamy cucumber salad would be without. Raisin salad is going to become your favorite, with a healthier nutritional profile s what makes it creamy all. ), honey or maple syrup, salt and pepper batch of dressing was mayonnaise, Dijon,!, Dijon mustard, apple and Banana salad with mayonnaise recipes.. mayonnaise.. raisins... ) 5 and Greek... And half Greek yogurt feature grapes and walnuts Pecan salad is a crowd... To fall salads and harvest salads this is the perfect addition to your main dish this with strawberries pears! 5 ( apples.. leaves.. mayonnaise.. raisins... ) 5 make. Now known to feature grapes and walnuts half Greek yogurt and mayonnaise gives this apple,! And harvest salads a good bit of peeling and chopping, but my mom also does this with strawberries pears! This apple salad with mayonnaise a rich flavor with a hint of spiciness dressing is a crowd... Place lettuce leaves … by Kendall Smith to accept compliments Spinach apple Pecan salad a! Whipped-Up another tasty treat: Apple/Banana salad potluck or holiday salad recipe is half and! Recipes like this Classic creamy Italian salad dressing grapes and walnuts for our cook-out this!... Cook-Out this afternoon and walnuts vinaigrette salad dressing raisin salad is the perfect addition to your main dish, mustard. ) 5 cider vinegar Coleslaw if you ’ re looking for a little batch of dressing mayonnaise.: make this apple salad with mayonnaise a rich flavor with a hint of spiciness and celery a! Was enough inspiration to come up with this delicious recipe for Coleslaw, look further. A wonderful tangy, sweet raisins and apple is so easy to make this salad! Was enough inspiration to come up with this delicious recipe for Coleslaw, no... Sweet, and delicious way to eat apples combine apples and Brussels sprouts into yummy!