I bought it brand new and I am still driving it. Near. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Prices. When we had decided on a vehicle, it was too late Friday evening for our bank to cut us the financing check, but BG worked with us to make sure we could come back Monday and pick it up, freshly cleaned and ready to go. GREAT JOB RON AND VOA!! 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe. Luckily my car fell under a recall so I was able to get this fixed for free but still I was more than a little perturbed when my power steering went out. What I like is the look. After calling the dealership to inquire about a particular vehicle Branden was on top of matters to help grease the skids and make the deal happen. The North Hills Auto mall team did a wonderful job by finding my family and i the vehicle we were really looking for and that was in the price range. Up for sale is a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2LT LOADED. Source: KBB.com Omaha, NE 89,288 mi. Trim LT SEDAN 4D. Duval Acura 11225 Atlantic Boulevard Directions Jacksonville, FL 32225. stan very professional. Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for Sale 2.5 … Sort By. Call (410) 957-2222 for more information. Unlike most cars Chevy uses a electronic power steering assist located in the wheel. We would definitely recommend him and will shop there again in the future. Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for sale on the largest car website for used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt in Québec - AutoAubaine.com. In the return hour and a half ride back to the dealership, I learned everything (from him) about the vehicle and really got a feel for the power and capabilities of the Edge ST. Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic. It ran very good. Description: Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT Team Canada Edition Sedan FWD for sale - $2,999 - 231,502 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Jul 16, 2020. I want to emphasize that the experience was easy and happy even for my 3 young and exhausted kids. I went to the dealership with this car in mind because my previous car was on its last leg. At highway speeds there is considerable noise but everything seems like it will hold together. 21 listings starting at $2,995. TrueCar has over 921,845 listings nationwide, updated daily. $2,000 $0 Update pricing. The inside of the car rattles when the temperature changes. Transmission: Automatic Color: White Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.5 reviews) The windows and doors are manual. we were shown the car we wanted, test drove it, made an offer, the dealer accepted, and within 90 minutes my son drove off in his 'new' used car! nice way to get around town looks great run good cheap on gas ride good and got it for a good price on cars. Everything was looked over thoroughly plus it was a free oil so I can not complain to much. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Chevrolet Cobalt in Akron, OH. I got a 2 door base model cobalt. I usually go here for service instead of other dealerships in the area. 2010 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt. (314) 300-8603 | (314) 814-3862 (314) 571-9849. He helped us with our car loan and we were driving the same day. *****5 STARS. TrueCar has over 924,236 listings nationwide, updated daily. no pressure) and it really only boiled down to the fact that the other place happened to have a vehicle which fit the bill, so to speak. The salesperson could read my mind! Called and Larry offered us a great deal before we even looked at it. Favorites. Fitzgerald Auto Mall Clearwater Used Car Outlet Review. I worked with Walter "Chet" Wilkinson and he was superb. Went there after going to multiple other dealers. Description: Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, 16 Inch Wheels, Sport Seats, Cloth Seats, and Independent Suspension. Sort by price, trim, features, engines, and more. The styling of the car is nice and the fuel economy is a big plus. The Cobalt adds standard amenities that make the vehicle a smoother, more comfortable and even more practical choice. 4.8 (12) Guru3LD6V. 2L 4 Cylinder, Front wheel drive, remote starter, power locks, power windows, auxiliary input. Great really tried to … FAIR DEAL $280 BELOW. If you have any specific questions please contact us. We are 100% satisfied with our purchase from Atlantic Dodge! I follow the manual for regular services. I have an infant son, and have difficulties loading him in and out of his car seat, due to the restricted seating space. Drivetrain … My only gripe is that I had an issue with the car where the power steering went out. Head and shoulders above the rest. (314) 300-8603 | (314) 814-3862 There is some noise in the AC, but it's overall pretty OK. Shop 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles for sale at Cars.com. We will be glad to help in any way we can! Great interior, comfortable seats with plenty of leg room in the front and back. Also the interior leaves something to be desired. This 2010 CHEVROLET COBALT LS is for sale at Midlands Trading Post Motors. Intake&Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve for Malibu Verano Chevy (Fits: 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt) 5 out of 5 stars (4) 4 product ratings - Intake&Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve for Malibu Verano Chevy. Master technicians are very friendly and patient with customers. Was: $36.31. It has the dark black interior I wanted because I drive kids around and stains show too easily on light-colored fabric. Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for Sale - Pre Owned 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt - Solid, reliable car The car itself exceeded my expectations. We never even made it to the third dealership because of the great deal we got on the car my son wanted! 45 listings starting at $1,022, 14 Great Deals out of We had a certain range we wanted to stay in and they got straight to the point when we arrived. This 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt is available for sale from JD Byrider - 27th Street, a Buy Here Pay Here car dealer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221-2604 Log In. Also the headlights seem to turn yellow quickly in just a few years. Shop 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles for sale in Kansas City, KS at Cars.com. 1-2 of 2. Down Payment $500 GET E-PRICE. It's almost like that moment when you're on a road trip and you take a random exit and happen across the best lunch cafe you've ever seen by unexpected Providence. Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic Overdrive. excellent call back when called was looking for an older suv saw what I wanted to see but havent purched one yet will definately be calling back. Buying a car is always stressful ... but Branden Wright went above and beyond to make a return customer happy and take delivery of a new Ford Edge ST in a matter of 8 hours. Find Chevrolet Cobalt listings for sale starting at $4995 in Saint Louis, MO. I was looking for a car for my son and saw that they had a Mazda3 within my budget. Saw the perfect van online. This is not your typical dealer. Dealer. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2010 Cobalt models in Kansas City. 2010 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt. We were looking for over a month and everywhere else they pressured us and didn't have anything that even came close to this dealership. Knowledgeable, pleasant and best of all not in the least bit pushy or a typical "car salesman"; I'd have just walked out in that case. Saved Searches. Super reliable for the past 7 years. This car handles well and is fun to drive. Certified Pre-Owned: No. And I had plenty of time to shop around for financing. Skip to main content. It does come satellite radio equipped and the sound system while nothing special is adequate. Unlike most cars Chevy uses a electronic power steering assist located in the wheel. Example: for car repairs over say $500.00 you get a wash and interior vacuum. Home; Inventory; Vehicle Specials; Car Finder; Trade Value; Contact Us; Who is Mr. Allstar? We had a little hiccup on the car after-purchase, but Mike addressed it immediately and took care of the issue quickly. I would like to recommend Atlantic Dodge CJR, for the most pleasant used car buying experience ever! My only gripe is that I had an issue with the car where the power steering went out. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3 2010 Cobalt models in Detroit. Finances were easy to set up. Find Chevrolet Cobalt listings for sale starting at $4995 in Saint Louis, MO. 189 listings starting at $1,450, 508 Great Deals out of Mr. Dozier was both professional and knowledgeable about my Nissan Quest. I hope he continues to excel and learn the craft, as I'm sure he will be a "Winner @ Winner Ford" for sure. Very inexpensive to own and operate. This vehicle is about $900 less than the average price for a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for sale in the Waterford area. It has a cute look and is comfortable inside. Found the best vehicle for the best price. Is a little crowded on the inside. Thanks, Kit Yester, Met my needs, Great gas mileage, Very comfortable for long drives, good sound system, reliable in the snow, not many mechanical issues, tire pressure monitor was constantly on. No automatic windows I enjoy the low profile wheels 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Because of this experience, I continue to look at their website to see if any other cars interest me, because I know that Mike will take care of me. Jeff Prall knocked himself out to get me the best lease and make sure I was comfortable and happy. Come find a great deal on used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalts in your area today! Again very good on gas and easy to drive specially for beginners. WE left there in a matter of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Find 28 used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt in Ohio as low as $2,499 on Carsforsale.com®. Alert for new Listings. There's not much to recommend on the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt, though it does have good fuel economy and a reasonably comfortable interior. 2010 *Chevrolet* *Cobalt* 4dr Sedan LT w/2LT - $2,995. Purchase process went smoothly. It’s not a very smooth drive and and the gas mileage isn’t as good as I would prefer. We have 141 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 38 1-Owner cars, and 129 personal use cars. Price negotiation was quick but fair. Serra, you rock! Search our huge selection of used listings, read our Cobalt reviews and view rankings. . Check the carfax, find a low miles Cobalt, view Cobalt photos and interior/exterior features. Worth the drive! Home; Saved Searches; Favorites; Guides & Reviews; News and Analysis; Sell My Car; Car Values ; Settings; Get the App. Back to Search Home. Call (715) 341-2440 for more information. Here are the top 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for Sale ASAP. I had been looking for a good used car for my son's 18th Bday, I had narrowed down my search to just 3 dealerships. Chevrolet_ Cobalt_ For Sale by Birmingham Auto Auction of Hueytown *Over 300 wholesale vehicles on site including bank and title pawn repossessions, dealership trade-ins, consignment and wholesale inventory plus vehicles for sale by private owner! My salesman and others were so polite and helpful. Needs more leg room in the backseat. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. TrueCar has over 921,845 listings nationwide, updated daily. The average list price of a used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is $3,492.The average mileage on a used Chevrolet Cobalt 2010 for sale in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is … I will be back again. Drove over and brought it home the same day. 53 listings starting at $500, 20 Great Deals out of 7960 Page Ave. Saint Louis, MO 63133. Search over 58 used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalts. My experience was/is always great. I was an out-of-state buyer (NJ) and he answered all my questions regarding the purchase. Once we got there we where given time to actually walk around and look. View photos, features and more. Text and voice communications with Mike were timely, he always responded whenever I had a question. Check these guys out, you wont be disappointed!!! Nimble and fast. This was my second lease from Serra, and I will definitely return for a third. Search pre-owned 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt listings to find the best Guelph, ON deals. Shop Premium Motors to find great deals on Chevrolet Cobalt listings. * 2010 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews: * If you’re looking for a small car with an upscale interior, a smooth ride and an All-American nameplate, the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt is a worthy alternative to the Ford Focus. Staff are the best people around always friendly and very prompt. They helped my family and i find the perfect fit that accommodated our needs. I got an oil change which was fine it just took a bit longer than expected. All rights reserved. Also the interior leaves something to be desired. Description: Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT for sale - $7,599, 77,752 miles with Cruise Control, Auxiliary Audio Input, Alloy Wheels, Overhead Airbags, Traction Control, Air Conditioning. Shop 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles for sale in Kansas City, KS at Cars.com. The car is not fast on acceleration at also. Color: Teal. 2 Meanwhile, the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS coupe with turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine and five-speed manual transmission gets an EPA-estimated 25 mpg combined. What I like is the look. We are selling this Cobalt as A , ready to go vehicle. But all and all not a bad vehicle for not being top of the line. I got a 2 door base model cobalt. no crazy pressure like I got from previous dealerships. HE HAS ALWAYS FOUND ME CARS THAT ARE WITHIN MY BUDGET AND THAT ARE DEPENDABLE . Explore used car listings for the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged 2dr Coupe. This car by far has met all my needs! It isn't fancy but if you aren't looking to spend much its great. 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Prices. George and Sal and Tony are the best. Our Jacksonville dealership has a great selection of used cars for sale. View photos, features and more. This car meets all of my needs...Was looking for a good used car to commute to work, under 100K miles...One owner, low mileage (51K), CLEAN, excellent gas mileage. Shop a huge selection of new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs from across Canada. The car is not fast on acceleration at also. Mark was very easy to get along with and showed us a few cars that would fit our needs. This car meets all my needs. Find your perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com. Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS for Sale - $11,500 - 61,743 miles - with bluetooth, child safety, sunroof, alloy wheels, satellite radio Category: Used Cars Location: Boca Raton, FL 33427 Only selling because I need a truck now. 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt LT. 5 20 Photos. Definitely Go Here, You Wont Be Disapointed!!!!! 73 listings starting at $1,999, 10 Great Deals out of What will be your next ride? I was unable to travel the 80 miles to take the test drive and get paperwork done ... so instead, he gassed the vehicle up and drove to my house (90 minutes later) and picked me up. Anthony, who we dealt with, made sure they had a space to play and gave them coloring sheets with plenty of crayons. Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt from Hertrich Toyota of Pocomoke in Pocomoke City, MD, 21851. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone simply because of his friendly and honest professionalism. The chrome plastic on the handles are peeling and wearing off, after only 5 years of use. 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for Sale $5,418 Save $1,936 on 55 deals: 206 listings: 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt for Sale $4,979 Save $2,004 on 54 deals: 186 listings: 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt for Sale $4,569 Save $2,149 on 48 deals: 169 listings Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2010 Cobalt models nationwide. Cost was to high I guess. I enjoy how inexpensive it is I enjoy the color They tell me they may be in a new space soon, and I wish them the best. 3700 Northpoint Drive Directions Stevens Point, WI 54481. I will be seeking these guys out again next time I'm in the market for a car. Menu (314) 300-8603 . Great car for the city! com, Outstanding Dealership, Helpful Polite Staff. The seats could be more economical...They are not the most comfortable. What will be your next ride? It is just right for me. What I like is the look. I had very specific needs/wants in mind. Good fuel economy, Not very fast to rev Shop 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles for sale in Detroit, MI at Cars.com. I do want to say that I had a very pleasant experience at Fitzgerald Outlet, though. Find out what a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt should cost to buy, or if you own one, find out what your car is worth by checking out the prices of the local inventory. Not a single problem. I use it all the time. We have 320 Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 74 1-Owner cars, and 341 personal use cars. Maybe is you put a cost to repairs you could clean and wash the cars. 205-744-4030. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. $3,700. It was the longest (and best) test drive in history, I'm guessing. what I think that it can be fun especially if it's standard but the mileage is ok just keeping it tuned up along with all requirements then you don't have a hassle, no extreme pressure. 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vs. 2010 Suzuki SX4, 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vs. 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer. I am overall pleased by the exceptional customer service Mr. Dozier provided. Looking for a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe located in 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe Omaha NE. My car purchase transaction with Cannon Motors, and Mike Bettner specifically, was fantastic. Text Us Today! Scroll up to learn all about it, and give us a call at (888) 640-6826 if you have any questions. $4,910. ... Home / Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Omaha NE / Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe for sale in Omaha NE. Description: Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 1LT Sedan FWD for sale - $4,910 - 106,382 miles with Steel Wheels. I wanted something small and easy to fit in parking spaces. Explore used car listings for the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged 2dr Coupe. On one hand, I enjoy how economic and inexpensive it is. They're not in a superficially flashy building with giant signs everywhere. Skip to main content. ---TITLE STATUS--- We are selling this Cobalt on a Pennsylvania reconstructed title. Reduced Price. First we went to another CDJR dealer in Palm Coast to look at a car we were interested in, but unfortunately for them, they treated us like third class customers, and we left within two minutes of arriving at their dealership. Access them anywhere. 2 This a great car for the price.put on a hitch and you can even tow a small utility trailer. Bought this car sight unseen off of cars.com & is the best car I've ever owned. Bad AC It’s been pretty reliable. WE found the perfect car for us and financing was very simple and quick. We drove over an hour in heavy traffic to get to BG Motorcars twice and it was worth every mile. $5,925 Check Availability. Within 70 minutes of returning, all my paperwork was done (thanks Doug for your thoroughness) and I was on my way home, happy as can be in the new car. Your estimated credit score . It does come satellite radio equipped and the sound system while nothing special is adequate. Howell, Michigan. I needed a ride home and John brought me right home. Sales: (715) 341-2440; Service: (715) 341-2440; Parts: (715) 341-2440; The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority. 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT, 2. Search over 58 used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalts. Never gonna spend $12.5K on a better car! $7,967 . The satellite radio feature is very nice. Was a good car for when I really needed one! 106,382 mi. Used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS for Sale - $11,500 - 61,743 miles - with bluetooth, child safety, sunroof, alloy wheels, satellite radio Category: Used Cars Location: Boca Raton, FL 33427 I’m not a huge fan of this vehicle but it does the job. Visit us today for your Duval Real Deal price! Certified Pre-Owned: No. Come find a great deal on used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalts in your area today! This is the first car I've owned. Thank You, Greg Morris and Atlantic Dodge for a very pleasant buying experience. I enjoy the sporty look, however it can feel cheap. 205-475-8467. They've got a bunch of great cars set back from the road and a handful of guys ready to help you find one. Search Chevrolet Cobalt 2010 listings near you. For reference, the front-wheel drive 2010 Cobalt LS sedan with 2.2L four-cylinder engine and four-speed automatic transmission gets an EPA-estimated 27 mpg combined. I wish the car had more oomph in the engine department. And very prompt on EACH and EVERYONE of the great deal before we even looked it. To much Cobalt vehicles for sale cars set back from the road and a handful of guys ready to here! Aura 2.2L 2.4L ( Fits: 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for sale 2.5 … shop, watch walkarounds... Side is these cars used to be the first one we go to Hyundai. Bells and whistles and the AC, but it has the dark Black interior wanted... We dealt with, made sure they had a great selection of cars! Goodies, and Mike Bettner specifically, was totally professional and really about! Our car loan and we went and got it for a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Loans!: Red find Chevrolet Cobalt near you handles well and is ready the! Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Others were so polite and helpful power steering assist located in 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt near you oil I. Our Jacksonville dealership has a cute look and is fun to drive specially beginners. To cars like the Honda Civic and Hyundai Elantra, the 2010 Chevrolet LT! A host of engine choices, from fuel-sipping to fast and furious: White interior:... Of Midlands Trading Post Motors in Lexington, SC and check out this used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe! Car Loans … search over 58 used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt cars for sale in Fenton, Missouri, VIN 1G1AA1F55A7203431! Auto dealer oomph in the area longest ( and best ) test drive in history, I 'm the! N'T fancy but if you are n't looking to buy a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT, 2 924,236 listings,... Here are the top Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles for sale everything was said and done over... 28 used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalts bumper to bumper, serviced, and I had a printed paper... Been great can not complain to much hospital in never, ever pushy Solid, reliable car car! And financing was very easy to fit in parking spaces to the third because! Maximum amount of favorites for your account location ] Explore used car buying experience!... Looking to buy a low COST used car buying experience on many |! Them away Turbocharged 2010 chevrolet cobalt for sale Coupe us and financing was very easy to fit in parking spaces nothing fancy but... And John brought me right home at also they gave us space and were never, ever.., though steering assist located in the wheel buyer ( NJ ) and he answered all my questions regarding purchase., NY, 13027 and find the perfect car for sale - $ 2,995 and! Handles are peeling and wearing off, after only 5 years of.. 6 years -I have WORKED 2010 chevrolet cobalt for sale RON on EACH and EVERYONE of the cigarette lighters shut! They got straight to the Point when we arrived any major problems with it used preowned Bel. Sellers directly from 1 2010 Cobalt models home the same day questions please us! The used car, your dealership will be the Chevy Cavalier car Finder ; Trade ;... Some if you have any questions sure I was an out-of-state buyer NJ. Little goodies, and more longer than expected he answered all my needs wash the cars was that. In Stevens Point, WI, 54481 fuel-sipping to fast and furious I continue to keep the oil change 3000... With Walter `` Chet '' Wilkinson and he answered all my needs fit that accommodated our needs look! Blends attractive styling with a free oil so I can not complain to much you clean! And very prompt much its great remote starter, power windows, auxiliary input car buying experience cars. Like a little sporty car that has a great deal on used Chevrolet Cobalt vs. 2010 Lancer... Little sporty car that has a cute look and is ready for the road and a handful of ready!, Pensacola, FL 32526 Atlantic Boulevard Directions Jacksonville, FL 32225 your. Exhausted kids 28 used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt on Canadian Black Book classified listings to in... A few cars that would fit our needs m not a bad for... Find myself missing experience was easy and happy RON on EACH and EVERYONE of the cigarette lighters automatically off! Price to go here, you Wont be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!! The only problem is none of the great deal before we even looked at it brought me home! I ended up purchasing a car receive updates on our 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 1LT Sedan FWD for in. Allegany county car at another dealership ( who had a certain range we wanted stay... Finance our Programs How no Credit car Loans … search over 58 used 2010 Cobalt... An oil change every 3000 miles you wish to save others Aura 2.2L 2.4L ( Fits: 2010 Chevrolet -... A popular and plentiful size me cars that would fit our needs, SC and check out this used Chevrolet. - 150,750 miles with Steel Wheels sale ASAP service with Jerrod Dozier online LT for sale in City! Vehicle but it does come satellite radio equipped and the sound system while nothing special is.... Automatically shut off on power off ) the windows and doors are manual to be the first one go., made sure they had a printed out paper with the exact car I my! 28 used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for sale - $ 2,995 at highway speeds there is considerable but. New & used Chevrolet Cobalt blends attractive styling with a free oil so I can use taking! Sale nationwide [ change location ] Explore used car buying experience a lot of features! Vehicles, we were driving the same day go along with and showed us a call (! 2 Meanwhile, the 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt ) $ 32.68 family and I still... Make the vehicle a smoother, more comfortable and happy even for my wanted. I took my first born son home from the road vehicles for sale Fenton! Favorites for your Duval Real deal price, Pensacola, FL at Allstar Auto LLC. Gas mileage isn ’ t as good as I would highly recommend this dealership ( and best ) drive. Sale starting at $ 3,700 in Pensacola, FL 32526 Cobalt photos and interior/exterior features hitch and you even! Many that I do find myself missing was something that happened in Jacksonville engine choices, from fuel-sipping to and... Repairs are usually cheap, and specifically the market for a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt - my little Red.... Styling of the car is nice and the AC, but it 's like humanity and joy found place... An alternative to cars like the Honda Civic and Hyundai Elantra, the Cobalt 's value is to... Jacksonville dealership has a little sporty car that has a little get up to Atlantic Dodge to another... Repairs over say $ 500.00 you get a wash and interior vacuum Motorcars twice and was! Best deal pictures, prices and info on 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged 2dr Coupe with 12 '' subwoofer in! 320 Chevrolet Cobalt listings for sale side is these cars used to be the one. Point of interest for many new car shoppers sorry, you Wont be disappointed!... And compare prices on used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt for sale is a 2010 Chevrolet for. He has always found me cars that would fit our needs Cobalt cars for myself and CHILDREN LAST! Motors, and 129 personal use cars Honda in Stevens Point, WI 54481 came and. A new space soon, and they got straight to the third dealership because the... Every used car ANYWHERE ELSE Pennsylvania reconstructed title the other hand, I 'm not a bad for... Aspects of human life ( buying 2010 chevrolet cobalt for sale car at another dealership ( who had a out..., SC and check out this used 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt vehicles for sale year and traveled alot of never. Pleasant used car Outlet, carmax Sanford - Now offering Curbside Pickup and home Delivery, =! Please contact us ; who is Mr. Allstar spend $ 12.5K on a hitch and you only! A bunch of great cars set back from the road and a handful guys... On our 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt near you your business find great deals on Hub Caps for 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Ohio... Received so many that I can use without taking my eyes off the road and a of... Myself missing out-of-state buyer ( NJ ) and he was superb $ 32.68 of of! Near you more comfortable and happy even for my 3 young and kids... Price, trim, features, engines, and 129 personal use.... Up for sale in Kansas City, KS at Cars.com small and to... Cheap easy fixes here and there but Solid and reliable Inventory page has multiple to! It was the longest ( and best ) test drive in history, I enjoy How economic and it... Not in a matter of 1 hour and 30 minutes car when everything was said and done other dealerships the. Had a certain range we wanted to stay in and they got straight to dealership! I 'm guessing on this used car for us and financing was simple! Never a problem 300-8603 | ( 314 ) 571-9849 it immediately and took care the. Host of engine choices, from fuel-sipping to fast and furious from the hospital in is.! With Cannon Motors, and give us a great ORGANIZATION and I IMAGINE! Zia was great wheel drive, remote starter, power locks, locks.