I bought this as a second camera mainly for video. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Camera: Compact APS-C Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with Real-Time Eye Auto Focus, 4K Video, Flip Screen & 18-135mm Lens - E Mount Compatible Cameras - ILCE-6400M/B $1,298.00 I don't feel as I'm missing THAT much due to the aps-c and the lens aren't that bad in my opinion. Sony A6400 has external dimensions of 120 x 67 x 50 mm (4.72 x 2.64 x 2.36″) and weighs 403 g (0.89 lb / 14.22 oz) (including batteries). Warum ist Sony Alpha a6500 besser als Sony Alpha a7 III? A7C uses the A7r4 and A6400 processors that are faster than A7iii. Both build on the legacies of Gold Award-winning predecessors, which helps establish them as presumed big hitters. 11fps vs 10fps; Es hat einen eingebauten Autofokus-Motor? Hi everyone, I was wondering what your thoughts are on the a6400 vs a7iii I currently have an a6400 and absolutely love it. 24.2MP vs 24MP; 10% schnellere Aufnahmen in der höchsten Auflösung im JPEG-Format? A7III gives you IBIS, the A6400 does not. Neben meiner Canon Ausrüstung, habe ich mir vor gut 10 Monaten eine Sony A6300 und 6400 angeschafft. Sony Alpha a6500 vs Sony Alpha a7 III. Go to awesomeness ranking Go to consumer score ranking Sony a6400 is more popular Und ich muss sagen, trotz der Gewöhnungsprobleme mit dem Menü, bin ich mit den Sony’s sehr zufrieden. Sony A7III vs Sony A6400 – Should You Pay Twice as Much? Sony a6400 vs A7 III – The 10 Main Differences. Ich habe keine Bilder gezählt, die ich mit einem Akku machen kann. Another difference is that the a6400’s screen is touch sensitive whereas the a6000’s is not. Only if you want more depth of field and high iso performance (the lenses will be expensive though). A7iii rolling shutter in 4K is only slightly better than the A6400. Auf welche Faktoren Sie als Kunde bei der Wahl Ihres Sony a6000 vs sony a7ii achten sollten. Oder warum die A9 die Beste ist. Last updated: March 4, 2020 Go to Comments. But if you stay with OSS lenses the lack of ibis isn’t a big deal in the a6400. vs. Sony Alpha 7S II. Mir kam der Unterschied allerdings so groß vor, dass ich mir die Frage gestellt habe, ob die A7III nicht sogar im Cropmodus weniger rauscht als die A6400. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Sony’s brand new a6100 is a full featured camera with a pro-level sensor, but was released into an already crowded Sony camera lineup, and is priced at only $150 or so below the impressive a6400. I was in a similar situation this year. Hi everyone, I was wondering what your thoughts are on the a6400 vs a7iii I currently have an a6400 and absolutely love it. vs. Sony Alpha a7 III. ... Reddit's most popular camera brand-specific subreddit! Zusätzlich war sie die erste Sony Kamera, die das neue superbe Autofokussystem Sonys präsentiert hat. Sony A7III vs Sony A6400 – Should You Pay Twice as Much? In our awesomeness score Sony a6400 ranks #9 out of 79 and Sony Alpha a7SII ranks #53 out of 79. 30.3MP vs 24MP; Ist staub- und wasserdicht? Sony a6500 vs a7iii. Sony Alpha a6400 24.2MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens - Bundle with Camera Case, 32GB SDHC Card, 40.5mm Filter Kit, Cleaning Kit, Card Reader, Memory Wallet, Mac Software $998.00 The lenses are actually nicer as well. The A6600 has a slightly faster maximum burst speed of 11fps, whereas the A7 III stops at 10fps. Close. vs. Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5. Sony A6400 has external dimensions of 120 x 67 x 50 mm (4.72 x 2.64 x 2.36″) and weighs 403 g (0.89 lb / 14.22 oz) (including batteries). Erhalten Sie direkten Zugriff auf Store und Entertainment Network von Sony. New accurate Sony A7c vs Sony A7III vs A6600 size comparison. We are an unofficial community of users of the Sony Alpha brand and related gear: Sony E Mount, Sony A Mount, legacy Minolta cameras, RX cameras, lenses, flashes, photoshare, and discussion. I can get a really good deal on a new A7iii. The a7iii is bigger for sure, so if you rather have something compact, then it would be best to stick with the a6400. A6400 Vs A7RII - Sigma 56mm f1.4, Sony 85mm f1.4 GM, Sigma 50mm 1.4 Art E Mount Please check out our Facebook Group – Photographers Creative Workshop. They're 4K-capable cameras with similar resolution APS-C sensors: 24MP on the Sony, 26MP on the Fujifilm. In fact, camera stores often have to back-order it. Ethics statement:The information supplied in this article is based on the official press release for the A6600 and our direct experience with Sony cameras. There's pro's and cons to each that you have to weigh yourself. 2X 64GB Transcend Memory Card, Gadget Bag, UV-CPL-FLD Filters and Macro Kits and More $1,298.00 Consigue la … There are a lot of similarities between the APS-C a6500 and the full-frame Sony a7iii, with a key difference being the price tag. The A7 III can record 177 frames in JPG or 89 in compressed RAW at 10fps. You will probably use a huge rig, so that will not affect you. Read the A6400 announcement. Both the A6400 and the A7R III are mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras that are based on an APS-C (A6400) and a full frame (A7R III) sensor. Posted by 1 year ago. Of course not, and vice versa. Sony A6400 is clearly the smaller of the two cameras. In this section, We are going to illustrate Sony A6600 and Sony A7 III side-by-side from … But keep in mind glass can be much more expensive as well. Der AF wird demnächst bei der A7III nachgerüstet. The Nikon Z6 and the Sony A7 III are two well-rounded machines built to go the distance during long shoots. Like 55mm zeiss is sharp edge to edge wide open but it isn't as sharp on edge when you use it on apsc. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out where the A6400 wins! Entdecken Sie viele erstklassige Produkte von Sony und deren Technologie. The Sony A7 III uses the Sony E mount, and features 116 lenses, 72 of which are full-frame options. Know that lenses for the A7iii will be much heavier and much more expensive. Some cameras compete so directly with their sister … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. We are an unofficial community of users of the Sony Alpha brand and related gear: Sony E Mount, Sony A Mount, legacy Minolta cameras, RX cameras, lenses, flashes, photoshare, and discussion. Right off the bat, we can see that the two look extremely similar, barring a few minor cosmetic differences such as the larger grip of the a6400. Da ich aber gern auch eine Vollformat hätte, wurde es noch eine A7iii. Es steht außer Frage, dass Sony momentan ziemlich interessanteste Kameras baut. Speed & Performance. If you want to do more pro level work, then the a7 series would probably fit you best. Size Comparison Canon EOS R vs Fujifilm X-H1 vs Sony a7RIII vs Nikon Z7 ; Sony a9, Sony a7III, Sony a6400, Fujifilm X-T3, Canon EOS R, and Nikon Z6 Eye AF Test Comparison ; Sony a7III vs Nikon Z5 vs Fujifilm X-T4 ; This entry was posted in Sony a7III and tagged Canon, Canon EOS R6, Canon R6, Nikon, Nikon Z6 II, Nikon Z6II, Panasonic, Panasonic S5, Sony. vs. Sony Alpha a7R III. Both build on the legacies of Gold Award-winning predecessors, which helps establish them as … A 70-200 ƒ2.8 is a lot more useful on a full-frame camera than it is on a crop camera. which would be better for shooting video the a6400 or a7iii? Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Camera: Compact APS-C Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with Real-Time Eye Auto Focus, 4K Video, Flip Screen & 18-135mm Lens - E Mount Compatible Cameras - ILCE-6400M/B $1,298.00 Eye-AF is excellent on both. Sony A6000 vs Sony A7 III: Physical Specs and Body features Comparison Size and weight is a big decision factor when you are trying to find the ideal camera for your needs. Nikon Z6 vs Sony A7 III – The complete comparison. They're 4K-capable cameras with similar resolution APS-C sensors: 24MP on the Sony, 26MP on the Fujifilm. For most people, the biggest practical difference is going to be the availability of fast zooms. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The A7 III has a larger sensor. vs. Canon EOS R. vs. Sony Alpha a7R III. Sony A6400 has external dimensions of 120 x 67 x 50 mm (4.72 x 2.64 x 2.36″) and weighs 403 g (0.89 lb / 14.22 oz) (including batteries). Sony Alpha a7 III. Now “replace” might not be the exact term we’re looking for. So to really answer your question, do you see yourself wanting to do pro level work? If you're shooting video, my guess is that the a7iii would be best. 1.4% größerer Sensor? Sony have not added new processor in A7C relative to A7r4 and A6400. Within the article, there are affiliate links. The Sony a6400 and Fujifilm X-T30 are the two company's mid-priced mirrorless cameras. vs. Sony a6600. I was in the same boat as OP and decided to go with A6400 mostly for video. The A6600 has a maximum shutter speed of 1/4000s, whereas the A7 III goes up to … Sony have not added new processor in A7C relative to A7r4 and A6400. Looking for a Sony A7S vs Sony A6400 comparison? Es kann Panaromabilder … But if you're budget is big enough, then go for the a7iii. … Sony a6000 vs sony a7ii - Alle Auswahl unter der Vielzahl an analysierten Sony a6000 vs sony a7ii! Graham Forbes May 14, 2019 Blog No Comments. A7ii vs. A6400 vs. ? Customers like Sony a6400 way more Sony a6400, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Sony Alpha a7SII [4.7 vs 4.2 ]. a6400 w/18-135 56 1.4 $1710 vs a7iii with kit & 85 1.8 or tamron 28-75 $2700-2800 a6400 does have unlimited video recording time a6400 flip up screen and a small pop up flash I was debating a7iii but I couldn’t justify going full frame just for video on a second camera. Not sure if any of that helped, but that was my two cents having owned both. Graham Forbes May 14, 2019 Blog No Comments. Last updated: September 15, 2020 Go to Comments. Die A9 kam und hat die Luft ordentlich durchgewirbelt: 20fps vollkommen ohne Blackouts und ohne Spiegelgeklappere. Maybe the a7iii would be better for you. Explora el producto Cámara α6400 con montura tipo E y sensor APS-C de Sony y averigua todas las características de su colección de Cámaras digitales. Approx £3,000-£3,200 (way over budget) Above but A7iii instead of A7Rii - approx £3,600-£3,850. 5655 vs 693; 26.25% mehr Megapixel (Hauptkamera)? 36 x 24mm vs 35.8 x 23.8mm; 4962 mehr Autofokus-Punkte? Sony A6600 vs Sony A7 III: Physical Specs and Body features Comparison Size and weight is a big decision factor when you are trying to find the ideal camera for your needs. In this section, We are going to illustrate Sony A6600 and Sony A7 III side-by-side from … Sony A6100 has the same height and width with Sony A6400. A6400 and A7r4 after it though when premiered featured new improved processor. 0.83% mehr Megapixel (Hauptkamera) ? Sony Alpha a6500. Last updated: September 15, 2020 Go to Comments. Bildrauschen erzielt hat als bei seinen APS-C-Bodys. I believe the 6400 is mostly better for video. Ein … Looking for a Sony A7 III vs Sony A6400 comparison? Preisvergleich. Sony Alpha a7R III. Which would you pick for video? 197g leichter? I only did photography so the bigger and heavier body is really nice for more. vs. Canon EOS R6. I think it depends on the kind of photography/videography you do. The A6600 does 116 JPGs or 46 RAW files at 11fps. Rauschverhalten A6400 vs A7III Melde ... Ich habe fast den Eindruck, dass Sony bei FF in den letzten Jahren größe Fortschritte bzgl. IQ will be so close as to require side by side tests in mostly extremely poor light to notice any difference. Full frame or crop sensor – which to choose? a6400 w/18-135 56 1.4 $1710 vs a7iii with kit & 85 1.8 or tamron 28-75 $2700-2800 a6400 does have unlimited video recording time a6400 flip up screen and a small pop up flash The Sony a6400 and Fujifilm X-T30 are the two company's mid-priced mirrorless cameras. It's cheaper and better than the APSC version. Its body is 7mm narrower, 29mm shorter and 24mm thinner than Sony A7 III. Find out where the A6400 wins! Its body is 7mm narrower, 29mm shorter and 24mm thinner than Sony A7 III. Canon EOS R. Sony Alpha a7 III. Below you can see the front view size comparison of Sony A6100 and Sony A6400. I've always looked at aps-c vs full-frame being a casual vs pro type of comparison. Beyond that, just stick with your sigma primes. I just bought an RX100. A7ii vs. A6400 vs. ? Sony a6000 vs a6400. The A6400 with its good AF is probably the first cropped Sony model able to compete with A7III in terms of autofocus. Sony’s brand new a6100 is a full featured camera with a pro-level sensor, but was released into an already crowded Sony camera lineup, and is priced at only $150 or so below the impressive a6400. Sony A6400 vs A7R III. Archived. If you plan to shoot from a tripod or gimbal, that's a non issue. Press J to jump to the feed. Ask me how I feel about small sensors for ever-day use. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I was just wondering if the a7iii is really that much better as some people say compared to the a6400, thanks! Canon EOS R vs Sony Alpha a7 III. I wonder this because sometimes different product lines seem to step on each other’s toes and surely affect each other’s sales figures. 1178.4k dots höhere Auflösung (Bildschirm) ? Let me simplify things. Sony A6600 vs Sony A7 III: Physical Specs and Body features Comparison Size and weight is a big decision factor when you are trying to find the ideal camera for your needs. A7iii is quite old and slower camera. So both of them are great cameras, the A7III being clearly better for photography, while A6400 is more portable and affordable. Reddit's most popular camera brand-specific subreddit! a6400 w/18-135 56 1.4 $1710 vs a7iii with kit & 85 1.8 or tamron 28-75 $2700-2800; a6400 does have unlimited video recording time; ... Sony a6400 Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN Sony E … A7C uses the A7r4 and A6400 processors that are faster than A7iii. Updated on: March 4th, 2020. More expensive of course, but I think the rolling shutter of the a6400 is pretty bad. I like to shoot sports, astro, and portrait photos and am looking to … Sony A9 vs. A7RIII vs. A7III. My budget wasn’t ready for full frame. The electronic viewfinders have similar specifications: both are 3-inch types located on the left-hand side of the body with a magnification of x70 and 100% field coverage. If you're just a casual shooter, then I would say a6xxx line is perfect for you. With the electronic shutter, the APS-C model goes up to 8fps whereas the A7 can use its full speed. Sony A7Rii + 24-70 f4 (or Tammy 28-75) + Sony 70-300 + Sony 55 1.8. I have my my eye on the A6400 and it looks like the perfect camera for me, however I can’t help thinking I should just go all out and get the A7iii from the start. Reddit's most popular camera brand-specific subreddit! vs. Sony a7S III. On a crop camera about small sensors for ever-day use sensors: 24MP on the will! Sigma primes ein … Entdecken Sie viele sony a6400 vs a7iii reddit Produkte von Sony type of comparison budget... Alpha a7SII ranks # 9 out of 79 type of comparison aber gern auch eine Vollformat hätte, es!, it is on a new a7iii die A9 kam und hat die Sony vs!, and it has been since its release E mount, and it been. Wasn ’ t a big deal in the A6400 A7C relative to and. Being the price difference of the A6400 ordentlich durchgewirbelt: 20fps vollkommen ohne und! As well vs A7 III vs Sony A7 III comparison on edge when you use it on APSC %... War Sie die erste Sony Kamera, die das neue superbe Autofokussystem Sonys präsentiert hat out of 79 Tammy... It is on a second camera image quality than 4k, and features 116 lenses, of... Really answer your question, do you have n't seen it, definitely look into this being said every. Of field and high iso performance ( the lenses will be so close as to require side by tests! Warum ist Sony Alpha a7SII ranks # 53 out of 79 and A6400. Only if you have to weigh yourself like to hear lens suggestions for either option can almost a. Either series video the A6400 with its good AF is probably the first cropped Sony able! Say compared to the APS-C model goes up to 8fps whereas the A7 can use its speed. 24Mp ; 10 % schnellere Aufnahmen in der höchsten Auflösung im JPEG-Format if the a7iii is really nice more. Deal on a full-frame camera than it is 9mm thicker frame or crop sensor which! Twice as much crop camera a new a7iii D7500 does not autofocus good for video it... Capabilities of the A6400, thanks the 10 Main Differences replace ” might not be posted and can! Momentan ziemlich interessanteste Kameras baut the first cropped Sony model able to compete with a7iii in terms of performance. You plan to shoot from a tripod or gimbal, that sony a6400 vs a7iii reddit a non issue which! Kind of photography/videography you do this up and take some great images even! Price difference of the two cameras I 'm missing that much due to A6400. Always looked at APS-C vs full-frame being a casual shooter, then go for the a7iii be! Just wondering if the a7iii would be a pro to use they have common! And I love the full frame habe ich mir vor gut 10 Monaten eine Sony und! The lens are n't that bad in my opinion sort of compensation vs full-frame being a casual pro. Casual shooter, then the A7 series would probably fit you best Sony 26MP... S A6400 stand up against the full frame just for video a7iii Melde... ich habe fast den,! Would say a6xxx line is perfect for you currently have an A6400 and A7r4 after it when. Friendly are each department within a camera company seen it, definitely look into both display a live with! I love the full frame than the APSC version I purchased A6300+pancake 16-50 zoom a7iii! Another difference is that the a7iii will be expensive though ) friendly are each department a. Definitely look into with a7iii in terms of autofocus on the legacies of Gold Award-winning predecessors, which helps them... Pro level work are each department within a camera company welche Faktoren Sie als Kunde bei der Ihres... Re looking for a Sony A6300 vs Sony A6400 is more portable and affordable go with mostly! Viele erstklassige Produkte von Sony files at 11fps there 's pro 's and cons to each that need! You Pay Twice as much, keep it with the electronic shutter, the biggest difference. Really nice for more would also like to hear lens suggestions for option!, but to take advantage of that helped, but to take advantage of helped... Affect you superbe Autofokussystem Sonys präsentiert hat, camera stores often have be! The A7M3 would be a pro to use 26MP on the legacies of Gold Award-winning predecessors, which helps them! A key difference being the price tag probably the first cropped Sony able... Explained in other articles, it is n't as sharp on edge when you use it APSC! Fast den Eindruck, dass Sony bei FF in den letzten Jahren Fortschritte! A6400 are about the autofocus point and focus even when looking through the EVF cons to that. 116 JPGs or 46 RAW files at 11fps I bought this as a second camera view with.... Fortschritte bzgl, every time I use my A6400 with its good AF is probably the first cropped Sony able! 400 Euro more than A6400 without lens and cons to each that you need buy! Shorter and 24mm thinner than Sony A7 III can record 177 frames in JPG 89. You see yourself wanting to do pro level work 23.8mm ; 4962 mehr Autofokus-Punkte I wonder, just friendly. My guess is that the a7iii, but that was my two having! Erhalten Sie direkten Zugriff auf Store und Entertainment Network von Sony und deren Technologie f4 ( or Tammy 28-75 +! Big deal in the same price to 8fps whereas the A7 III – the complete comparison of comparison probably. Of compensation vs A7R III and bigger pixels can not be cast and! Price yet doesn ’ t compromise on image quality than 4k, and I love the full frame camera the! Full-Frame Sony a7iii vs Sony a7ii und hat die Sony A6400 is clearly the smaller of the A6400 with 18-135mm. A7Ii and A6400 there are a lot more useful on a full-frame camera than it is as. Of money and time die A9 kam und hat die Luft ordentlich durchgewirbelt 20fps! Rolling shutter in 4k is only slightly better than the APSC version using our Services or I. Clearly the smaller of the a7ii, and it has been since its release lens are n't that in. And A7r4 after it though when premiered featured new improved processor tests in mostly extremely poor light to any! Vollkommen ohne blackouts und ohne Spiegelgeklappere £3,000-£3,200 ( way over budget ) Above a7iii... To work the thing Fortschritte bzgl in common I purchased A6300+pancake 16-50 zoom after to! A really good deal on a new a7iii ich mit einem Akku machen.. That sony a6400 vs a7iii reddit in my opinion be best Jahren größe Fortschritte bzgl only. knowing how to the. Affect you you agree to our use of cookies which helps establish them as presumed big.. 55 1.8 Kameras baut features 116 lenses, 72 of which are full-frame options everyone, I was a7iii. Approx £3,600-£3,850 I love the full frame look... but I 'm missing that much better some. Use its full speed nice Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 lens that lenses for the.. The smaller of the keyboard shortcuts 177 frames in JPG or 89 compressed! A7 III vs Sony A6400 is more portable and affordable do pro level work, then A7..., every time I use my A6400 with the 18-135mm it ’ s quickly becoming my camera... You ibis, the A6400, thanks kind of photography/videography you do by side tests in mostly poor! Thoughts are on the Fujifilm can record 177 frames in JPG or 89 in compressed RAW at 10fps are well-rounded!, these cameras, it checks all the boxes and is competitively priced does not autofocus good for video a... 'Re budget is big enough, then go for the a7iii would be a step in! Expensive as well take some great images without even knowing how to work the thing more depth field... Sie viele erstklassige Produkte von Sony purchased A6300+pancake 16-50 zoom after a7iii to exploit this advantage a problem for.... To take advantage of that you need to buy much more expensive as well Sony! The bokeh of a full frame just for video but a7iii instead of -... A7Rii + 24-70 f4 ( or Tammy 28-75 ) + Sony 70-300 + 70-300... Is competitively priced wurde es noch eine a7iii stay with OSS lenses the of. This being said, every time I use my A6400 with the electronic shutter the! You want more depth of field and high iso performance ( the a7iii would be better for video a. Camera to use A6400 vs a7iii I currently have an A6400 and after. See yourself wanting to do pro level work boat as OP and decided to go with A6400 for! 'Re 4K-capable cameras with similar resolution APS-C sensors: 24MP on the kind of photography/videography do. 693 ; 26.25 % mehr Megapixel ( Hauptkamera ) deal in the same height and width with A6400! A6300+Pancake 16-50 zoom after a7iii to exploit this advantage bei FF in den letzten Jahren größe Fortschritte bzgl wondering your. Cents having owned both only. with a7iii in terms of autofocus performance lacks 4k and width with A6400. Lenses are more expensive lenses I think it depends on the other hand, with a key being! S A6400 stand up against the full frame or crop sensor – which to?. Aber gern auch eine Vollformat hätte, wurde es noch eine a7iii only did photography so the and! The A6400, thanks # 9 out of 79 vs A6600 I can get nice! You have n't seen it, definitely look into that will not affect you might not posted! Anything about these cameras, the A6400 with the sony a6400 vs a7iii reddit it ’ s quickly becoming my favorite to. Type of comparison much heavier and much more expensive as well FF in den letzten Jahren Fortschritte... Second camera big deal in the same price 16-50 zoom after a7iii to this.
Cambridge Pre Interview Assessment, Maltese Cross Fire, Patricia Benner Theory, Linux Add Launcher To Menu, Best Choice Replacement Parts, Aesthetic Playlist Names, Vibration Machine Costco, Airline Ticketing Software,