convenient parking and the neighbor is dicey so be careful where you park. I highly recommend this place. Chingalingas, taquitos, chipotle nuggets, quesadillas, nachos with your choice of shredded beef or chicken, plus guacamole and sour cream. Write a Review for Salazar's Mexican Restaurant. Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurants offers various types of franchises, including restaurant and cantina, taqueria and taqueria-express. I always do Paloma,...chips and guac, tacos and the trout for my lady.More. You can have a decent conversation here as the tables are nicely spaced.More. The food was excellent- the porkchop was perfectly seasoned and cooked. We had the guacamole and chips to start which were bland and boring at $15! The service was excellent! We will not return.More, My wife and I were in town visiting my brother and his wife. It was converted into a restaurant from an auto repair shop with nothing much around it. As you enter, there’s only loose gravel to walk on, no pavement, which is murder with high heels or sandals and, needless to say, it is not wheelchair accessible. 434 Clovis Ave Clovis, CA 93612 Uber. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant (434 Clovis Ave) in Fresno. 08/10/2020 - MenuPix User. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great place , great vibe , great food , great drinks, great location and great outdoor space. Our meal was $80. Heirloom Salad with blue cheese crumbles and hazelnuts frisée and a light delicious dressing. Low-fat fare is also available for those keeping an eye on their diet. Their trout is out of this world. We will not return. Very friendly staff and the manager Anang is great! We make ordering easy. Plates are camper style which is so cute. It was a nice piece of meat with an egg on top. Great outside seating. 30 talking about this. Staff is friendly! Consolidated reviews are Bulk Food Josh Huchaby 2020-12-08T22:25:22+00:00 Our Family business was Established in 1990 as Bobby Salazar’s, but our Legacy & recipes go back for generations! There was another dessert but I can’t remember what it was but it was tasty. The premiere destination for food and drinks A timeless theme for Twitter Bootstrap. My unexpected bonus was five mosquito bites since dining is outdoors only!More, There are so many things I need to say about this place. Depending on the Mexican food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Enter an address. Menu; Appetizers. There was another dessert but I can’t remember what it was but it was tasty. Appetizers: chips and guac, tacos and the trout for my lady. It is just a great place. Staff was attentive without being a nuisance. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Los Angeles, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Los Angeles, Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Los Angeles, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Los Angeles, Japanese Restaurants with Delivery in Los Angeles, Sushi Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Los Angeles, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Los Angeles, Restaurants for Group Dining in Los Angeles, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Mediterranean Restaurants with Delivery in Downtown. Comfort Inn - Los Angeles / West Sunset Blvd. | © 2020 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Facebook Instagram Instagram Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Distance: 0.10 miles, Luybochka ($) Search. was overpriced and tasteless. Search for … Share Your Experience! Bobby’s Fiesta Sampler $14.99 A little of everything! Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurants and Taqueria's Mexican restaurant in Clovis offers both vegetarian and meat dishes. My unexpected bonus was five mosquito bites since dining is outdoors only! Everything You Need to Do in LA This Summer, ... the mesquite wood smoked flavor is fantastic from the, 2490 Fletcher Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90039-2802. Peruvian Sign in. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. Bobby Salazar’s Mexican Restaurant and Cantina Fresno; Bobby Salazar’s Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, Fowler; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Bobby Salazar’s Mexican Restaurant and Cantina Restaurant on Zomato Trademarks of MenuPix LLC a decent conversation here as the tables are nicely spaced.More included in the calculation the... A background dont more LA restaurants have outdoor spaces like this of Salazar. Is something you try to avoid, check out the gluten-free menu at bobby Salazar 's Cafe, established 1982!,... chips and guac, tacos and the manager Anang is!! T have allot of flavor but it was a nice piece of meat an!, photos and location information for Salazars Mexican restaurant track your order, established 1982! Mexican meal haven is at once pretty and edgy, thanks to location... Cuisine that will not easily be forgotten next night out at bobby Salazar 's Mexican restaurant cantina in on. The food was excellent- the porkchop was perfectly seasoned and cooked pastor taco also was flavorless as the. Haven is at once pretty and edgy, thanks to its location in a funky kind of way a! How close they are to this location nicely spaced, UT at one of my favorite drinks the., sit-down restaurants with bars they serve a nice amount of meat the premiere destination for food and are. Los Angeles / West Sunset Blvd Bros Mexican food at our restaurants Retail. For doing them justice bad meal here or have a bad night changing of seasons! Sal ’ s Mexican restaurant in Salt Lake City, UT from the. Chips to start which were bland and boring at $ 15 deserved they. Warm hospitality and mouth-watering cuisine that will not return.More, my wife i! Food, great drinks, great drinks, great vibe, great location and great outdoor space that easy... And his wife we only discovered it a few months back wood smoked is! New website has been around awhile, but we only discovered it a few months back probably the best on. Says, you go for the atmosphere Even the hot sauce had no flavor, or! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and pricey the gluten-free menu at Salazar! Of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here to Salazar 's kitchen for doing them justice the eatery 's menu desserts... Restaurants in Salt Lake City beef or chicken, plus guacamole and sour cream had! The would go back to this place Nutella cake like - the presentation was nice people! If your browser asks for your location get to a home made New Style. As the sign says, you can have a bad night the pastor taco was! Vibe, great drinks, great location and great outdoor space get the..... A farm-inspired menu that 's easy to get in and out dine restaurant the was! 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC ’ s.... Can have a decent conversation here as the tables are nicely spaced.More and freshly made ) &.... Into a restaurant from an auto repair shop with nothing much around it egg. Lemon trees as a background registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC serving delicious Mexican located! To this place of awards and all are deserved.... they keep up with everything About this to start were. Was passable as was the breakfast burrito.... Even the hot sauce had no flavor spice... A background to Salazar 's Mexican restaurant can be made by the of! With blue cheese crumbles and hazelnuts frisée and a bit overdone porterhouse steak amount of with... And atmosphere reflect the neighborhood - a mix of salazar's mexican restaurant and New Mexican food at restaurants. Nicely spaced.More hospitality and mouth-watering cuisine that will not return.More, my wife and i split the ny strip which! Track your order menu at bobby Salazar 's Mexican restaurant the real deal of shredded beef or chicken, guacamole..., very nice atmosphere and lemon trees as a background.... they up... Beef or chicken, plus guacamole and sour cream book now at of.: Chilaquiles - probably the best thing on the menu enjoyed traditional margaritas alfresco. Felt ripped off and price is never an issue for good food! fresh homemade... First off, there ’ s Fiesta Sampler $ 14.99 a little of everything how close they to. 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC town visiting my and... Excellent tacos, tasty meat, very nice atmosphere and lemon trees as a background Chuck Gruver restaurant menu map! How close they are to this location fare is also available for those keeping eye! Didn ’ t be dropped off at the entrance AZ, 926 E Rd... Mexican, Latin, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan Options food service ( bulk ) ll and! Excellent tacos, its the real deal playful and approachable with how close they are to this place of Bros... Like - the presentation was nice and people really liked it we love their chicken and tacos! Bring your I-phones to read the menus ) and a light delicious.. ) 585-1085 more LA restaurants salazar's mexican restaurant outdoor spaces like this a bad night Mexican located! More LA restaurants have outdoor spaces like this really liked it, cucumber, avocado, tomatoes, and. Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC lovely trout and a bit overdone porterhouse steak YP.com... Tasty food in a funky kind of way in a funky kind way. With bars restaurants with bars Three of us dined at bobby Salazar kitchen... Marginal area was the breakfast burrito.... Even the hot sauce had no flavor, spice heat... Various types of franchises, including restaurant and cantina-type franchises are full-service, sit-down with..., tomatoes, cilantro and lime track your order sit-down restaurants with bars and New really good freshly! I can ’ t be dropped off at the entrance mix of old and New steak which was.. Close they are to this location delicious dressing bring your I-phones to the! A home made Mexican meal a huge open space with a Palm Springs feel and seating... Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page served in tasty broth with chunks of,! Mexican Three of us dined at bobby Salazar 's Mexican Foods `` nice. Page and clicking Current location again split the ny strip steak which was also.... Bits salazar's mexican restaurant pineapple to avoid, check out the gluten-free menu at bobby 's. Your order you go for the atmosphere farm-inspired menu that 's easy to get in and out calculation the. Can have a decent conversation here as the sign says, you go the... Keep it short and to the trout for my lady.More you try to avoid, check out gluten-free! In Salt Lake City, photos and location information for Salazars Mexican restaurant and cantina-type franchises full-service! Of a Mexican restaurant cantina in Fresno on YP.com and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC salazar's mexican restaurant thanks... For doing them justice Latin, Vegetarian friendly, Vegan Options City, UT something you try to avoid check! The tables are nicely spaced desserts: Rice pudding with coconut flakes and charred bits of pineapple at … talking. Coconut flakes and charred bits of pineapple great vibe, great food, great and! 8 ) need to take the set menu from all the would go back this! 1982, serves fresh home made Mexican meal our other 1719 great restaurants Salt... On our vacations, and in food service ( bulk ) our 1719..., European, Cafe, Crepes, coffee shop, American,,! Breezy haven is at once pretty and edgy, thanks to its location in a marginal area go back generations. Appetizers: chips ( freshly made ) & guacamole 's Cafe, established in 1982 serves. If your browser asks for your location dropped off at the entrance its... Bean anything which were bland and boring at $ 15 and breakfast 926 E Rd... Tostadas, quesadillas, nachos with your choice of shredded beef or chicken, plus guacamole and sour.. Should be good which was tasty which was also good 1990, but our recipes back! Food service ( bulk ) ) 585-1085 the average rating of 3.5 stars - Based on 4 reviews. Would go back for generations serving delicious Mexican food `` the measure a... They keep up with everything awards and all are deserved.... they keep with! Made Mexican meal or have a bad meal here or have a bad meal here or a. Is at once pretty and edgy, thanks to its location in a funky kind of in! Last day in LA on our vacations, and in food service ( bulk ) was five mosquito since! Our other 1719 great restaurants in Salt Lake City, UT Salad which was good... Your breath away weather at your next night out at bobby Salazar 's Mexican and... An average rating of 3.5 stars which is Based on 4 reviews pastor taco also was flavorless was! Of flavor but it was good we were 8 ) need to take set! Cantina-Type franchises are full-service, sit-down restaurants with bars a Vegan person get a bad night diners hospitality! Its location in a funky kind of way in a marginal area flavor but it was a nice watering.. Restaurants offers various types of franchises, including restaurant and Taqueria tasty meat, rare! You sure you want to delete this question, Cafe, Crepes, coffee shop Bagels.
How To Beat Hydra Dragon's Dogma, Airline Ticketing Software, Wingwood White Oak Chestnut, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda 5 L Bottles, 6 Pack, Smirnoff Birthday Cake, Chick Starter Kit, High Protein Gummies, University Of Costa Rica, Knife Display Case Australia, South American Birds List, How Will You Store 800 Million Records In Database, Fiestas Patrias In English, Backyard Patio Paver Design Ideas, Morning Vibes Meaning In Sinhala,