No one tests washing machines like we do. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct. Because there is no agitator to get in the way the capacity seems enormous even though it is the same capacity as our old washer. I love how a whole load of towels spins out so dry. My LG dishwasher, Model WT4801CW was diagnosed as needing a new "motherboard". Several people have complaned that half of there clothes or sheets do not even get wet. SPECIFICATIONS Model WT4801CW Electrical 120VAC@60Hz Inner Tub Stainless Inlet Water Pressure 14.5 ~ 116 PSI (100 ~ 800 kPa) Rating of Fuse 125V, 12A for 100~127V/60Hz Spin Speed Max. Ft. Large Capacity High Efficiency Top Load Washer Service Manual Owners Manual. I couldn't do that with my old machine. PROBLEMS CORRECTLY BEFORE SERVICING THE UNIT. After hand washing a shirt I wanted to spin it a little. Our old washer died on Friday, we bought this one on Monday, and it was delivered on Thursday. LG WT4801CW washing machine - top loading - freestanding - white overview and full product specs on CNET. My washing closet is in my kitchen, just off the living room, and my old machine was so loud that it was hard to listen to the TV while washing clothes. It washes both very dirty and normal washing well. When Consumer Reports rated it higher than any other machine, even ones that cost much more, I figured this was the machine for me. There is lots of space so big loads are easy and optional. I can dry a full load of towels in 30 minutes as compared to an hour before. My wife did notice that on high spin it does have a tendancy to interwove the clothes and to create wrinkles to delicates, but she just went to a lesser spin and that solved that problem. … It's possible this means we need more excitement in our lives, but we don't care, we love this machine! To learn how to fix a water level control malfunction, keep reading! This top loader washing machine from LG is a great product and i would highly recommend it to my family and friends. 2. The drain pipe came out of the wall and all of the water from the tub was all over the floor the next morning. Because it doesn't have the agitator, it holds comforters and blankets and cleans them very well. I think it will save lots of money and the best was yet to come. So, 4-6 weeks now after I was forced to buy a new machine, I couldn't be happier with my choice. The only thing that took some getting used to was the length of time for the cycle to go. The only thing I don't like is that it can be picky about the weight of a bulky load. You could stuff a queen comforter in the unit although it is really just slightly too small for that. LG comprises four business units: Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance & Air Solutions. I was very hesitant in getting and H E machine after reading some of the reviews on other brands and talking to friends that have other brands. Click on your symptom to see what causes it and how to fix it. The salesman directed me to this top load model which would fit. With step by step instructions, repair info, and how-to videos, you’ll see just how easy it is to fix your broken WT4801CW LG Washer. The washer lasted 6 weeks. Would I recommend?? Now I can not wait till I need a new dryer so I can get the hubby to buy me the matching dryer lol. Perhaps your water fill sensors are so haywire they're playing havoc with your entire laundry schedule. Rating 4.3 out of 5 stars with 136 reviews. Only small gripe is some water is left int he dispenser tray after each cycle. So we focused our search on top loaders. Due to the reduced water usage I don't think it draws enough to get really hot water from the water heater to it. When I wash sheets, I do the king-size blanket by itself on the bulky/bedding cycle. As for this washer, it is extremely quiet (especially compared to our last washer) and it has a large capacity. I have only had one time in the past 2 months where the machine got a error message. ft. Capacity, 8 Wash Cycles, TrueBalance Anti Vibration System, EasyDispense, Stainless Steel Tub and Direct Drive Motor Read LG WT4870CW Service Manual online. There are some good features with this machine -- such as sensing the correct water needs for the load you've put in it, options for soak and extra rinse if needed, delayed wash, a delicates cycle, and so on. To perform the Master Reset, carefully unplug the washing machine from the power outlet and leave it unplugged for one minute. User rating, 4.3 out of 5 stars with 136 reviews. 3. All. They do not stand behind their product, nor do they value their customers. In-store pricing may vary. It really can not get hot water; tepid is the best I have ever gotten on the "hot" setting. LG - 3.7 Cu. LG WT4801CW Overview With 3.7 cu.ft. Performance No problem of any kind has arisen. Thankkkkkkkk You very much. After one minute is up, plug the washer cord back into the wall. NOt NOw. Other than that, it's a good washer, quiet, easy to use, and everything comes out clean. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. Consumers will also receive supplemental information to be inserted into their owner's manual and a new caution label to be placed on the washing machine. I love my LG washer. after going to several stores and going 3 best buy stores and they highly recommended this machine I am so HAPPY I decided to buy. For use with LG Electronics model WT4801CW. I don't know how it gets the clothes clean but it does. We’ve put together a list of symptoms for LG Washer model WT4801CW below. 1. I have had this happen with towels too. Ft. 8-Cycle Large Capacity High-Efficiency Top-Loading Washer - White. It’s self-adjustment for water levels based on load is a water saver. At our local store, that is the same price as the regular detergent. I truly felt they did a better job cleaning my clothes, etc. LG took over 2 weeks to get the part, but it was evetually resolved. The theory is that the soap traps the dirt and carries it away. She was even able to fit our Cal King comforter in so now it doesn't have to go out to clean! Click on your symptom to see what causes it and how to fix it. No Most Efficient Award - Like most new washers on the market, the LG WT4801CW has not earned Energy Star's Most Efficient award and does not pass their toughest criteria for elite efficiency. The unit has provisions for adding fabric softner and bleach if you like. And it's lived up to that value since I've owned it. So far so good and my wife loves how much and how well it cleans. Other choices are hot, warm, eco warm, cold and tap cold. We did however, have one issue. I am completely satisfied with this purchase and would definetly recommend it to anyone. I contacted LG and they sent a serviceman to repair the unit. After 1 minute, plug your machine back in, then open and close the door 6 times in 12 seconds to signal the computer to reset. Now, I use TIDE, Oxy Clean, Borax powder soap and liquid Dial during washing for really dirty or white clothes. When we first used it I caught my wife just staring in at the wash amused of how it worked. It uses very little water and is very quiet. I got this washer for a great price because I purchased a floor model. Don't be, it isn't a factor. Wasn't crazy about the price but everything is expensive today. Manufacturer Model Number WT4801CW Variation ABWESED Description 3.7 Cu. It is built with attention to detail. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! My LG is wonderful! Professional and they answered all our questions before leaving. She rushed me off the phone without even offereing to help me with any advice. There is no "spin" only option. of large capacity, this high-efficiency top-load washer is loaded with innovative features to provide a great washing experience. No water saving there! We use liquid detergent so the tray does not drain. For use with LG Electronics model WT4801CW. Absolutely--the best purchase I have made in a long time. Again, the amounts of Oxy Clean, Borax powder soap and liquid Dial must be reduced because this washer is SO EFFICIENT. We had to replace our old agitator washer. The other great thing is it spins out so well that drying time is cut down. User rating, 4.3 out of 5 stars with 136 reviews. Durability No problems in the time we've had it and trust the LG brand for endurance and durability. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this washing machine ! I haven't had it long enough to state whether or not I'm saving energy, but I can tell you that it uses a lot less water than my old agitator machine and that will surely relate to a lower water bill. For use with LG Electronics model WT4801CW. This will bring my wait for repair to a total of 6 weeks, from the time I reported the problem to LG. Like others, I don't like that water sits in the dispensers. Unplug the washer. The unit requires ‘He’ (High Efficiency) soap. I am in love! LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem, LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound, LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered, anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem, bill lost and not able to get duplicate bill. Combine that with how quiet the washer is and your load may be done for an hour before you realize it! The detergent holder/dispenser collects water and has to be emptied after each load and the lid needs to be left open to prevent mildew from possibly growing inside the machine -- that's a design issue, I suppose, and it's unhandy. And I can afford It on my card. The washer tries to compensate on its own by adding more water, but that usually doesn't help either, so it stops the cycle, beeps, and displays the error "UE" --stands for Uneven-- until I redistribute the weight myself. The space for the washer is very limited in depth and this model of LG was pretty much the only choice in HE machines. I had a Maytag top load, agitator washer for a REALLY long time, probably decades. It isn't noisy nor does it vibrate excessively. I've even considered cutting the piece off that the lock would work with to eliminate this from being an issue should I lose the computer on it. One observation is that a front loader would probably do a better cleaning job because it could use gravity in addition to inertia to clean. Love you Best buy Because I was seriously thinking about buying Used. This happened one or two other times since and we've managed to resolve that issue. I looked all over the internet including a lot of research on Consumer Reports. Size is a major factor in energy use; check the Modified Energy Factor for … This review was posted by a verified customer. Again, I don't attribute that to a defect in the washer itself. ... WT4801CW SKU: 2738213. Consumers should immediately contact LG or Sears for a free in-home repair of the machine. Other comments: Get product support, user manuals and software drivers for the LG WT4801CW.ABWEEUS. Design It's beautiful for a washer! We had the washer only 3 days when I walked into my laundry room, and found the glass top had been completely shattered. My old Maytag was labeled as "extra large" but this 3.7 cu ft. washer holds a LOT more. I did not buy the Geek Squad protection but she informed me that it wouldn't have mattered because this problem isn't something it covered. Uses little soap, needs no softener as the drum & agitator design gets everything soft as-is, handles everything I throw at it with aplomb. CAUTION. From the Manufacturer. Please enter one or more characters. It may help to reduce the spin speed, but I am not sure yet. But alas, they did not. Throw in a spin or six…. When we were looking for a replacement washer for our aggitator type, this washer seemed like a good choice until I read the reviews, which made me skeptical. I was nervous about buying an HE washer without an agitator. MODEL : WT4870C* ... problem and not a washer problem. 4. Also, if you're accustomed to using the top of your washer and dryer to fold and stack the clean clothes out of the dryer, the curved surfaces of the washer and matching dryer don't encourage this. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. Ft. 8-Cycle Large Capacity High-Efficiency Top-Loading Washer - White. Now, because this LG washing machine is a High-Efficiency Washer, IF you have a water softener you MUST LIMIT how much detergent you put in the machine. We got it at a great price, the controls are very easy, and we enjoy the HE nature and how little water it uses. Next, open and close the door of the washing machine 6 times within 12 seconds to send a “reset” signal... - … The most important tips would be to load everything donut-style, as if it had a tall agitator in the middle even though it doesn't; load it balanced fairly well in said donut shape; and put the toughest/heaviest things on the bottom, which is the opposite of what worked best in my last washer. I did lots of research before I bought this washing machine. This is our first HE washer and there was alearning curve with it. My one complaint is that it seems to use too little water. Clothing comes out so close to dry that the dryer does not have to run as long!!! Consumers who have observed their recalled washing machine shaking excessively should immediately stop using it. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part. LG Washer WT1101CW Troubleshooting and Repair Help We’ve put together a list of symptoms for LG Washer model WT1101CW below. This washer gets clothes cleaner than our old agitator model ever did. LG 3523EA1055F Washing Machine Lid Assembly. It is very quiet & I love that I can set it to play music so I know when it is done. The things I personally am having to adjust to are: I bought this machine, and it's matching dryer, after a great deal of research. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). I was replacing my washer after many years and was very interested in an HE machine. If the wiring connections are sound, the clutch motor or the main electronic control board usually needs to be replaced. The top three symptoms for WT4801CW are "Leaking", "Won't start", and "Noisy". Then i read the reviews for other machines, and they were the same. This will bring my wait for repair to a total of 6 weeks, from the time I reported the problem to LG. I called Best Buy and to my disappointment, the sales associate treated it as if it was nothing. LG — washer wt4801cw. I tried the "rinse and spin" cycle-- it took 25 minutes and there was about 6 inches of water in the tub. Previous: LG WT4801CW Service Manual. The controls are arranged in a similar fashion to its matching dryer model DLE4801W, vertical columns of selections for each function, wash temperature, soil level and so forth. The current one is too quiet. I unequivacally recommend this machine. But the great advantage of a top loader is that you can add items after washing has begun. Maybe your spin cycle has turned into a frenzy of foamy chaos. Interactive Exploded View. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part. It stopped working mid cycle, trapping a load of laundry inside, as well as a tub of dirty water. LG WT4801CW 27 Inch Top Load Washer with 3.7 cu. But my impression is that the clothes do not end up quite as clean as one might hope. Repair Clinic is the understanding friend you can turn to when you're having LG washing machine problems. WT4801CW LG 3.7 Cu. Over all, the quality of this machine seems to be good, but it is a bit pricey. In … You just need to remember that you can only use the high efficiency detergent with the washer. For use with LG Electronics model WT4801CW. We purchased it on sale and so far after 3 months we are plesantly pleased. This washer is fabulous. It also has settings for spin speed and bulky bedding. This machine is quiet and does not vibrate the floor. I am not a fan of the front loaders and with this, you get the best of both worlds. A water heating element in the washer would have been a welcome option; but not available on this size machine. The WT4801CW isn’t your mother’s washer. READ THIS MANUAL CAREFULLY TO DIAGNOSE. Can see whay LG rated high for quality. SERVICE MANUAL. With cats in the house, I worry about any open appliances. The LG WT4801CW is a high-efficiency (no center agitator) top-load washer with an average capacity that should handle the laundry needs of a small to mid-size household. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part. When the serviceman arrived and confirmed the problem, I was informed the necessary part was on back order. A complete model overview for my WT4801CW LG washer from PartSelect.com. I am going back to get the dryer soon. There is no problem with water level it automatically adjust to the amount of stuff in the washer and if the wash has started and it feels that it needs more water it will add it within the cycle. View WT4801CW.ABWEEUS warranty information & schedule repair service. Go ahead, shell out the seven bills for this beauty, you'll be glad you did. Searching on-line for people writing about it gave me some tips which helped get us up to speed much faster on how to best set & use this machine vs. our last conventional top-loader. Our 14 year old is now doing her own clothes. The serviceman did break the lock on the door so I could remove our clothing, however the tub is still filled with stagnant water a week later. It is very intuitive to use. I only wish I could change the alarm at the end of the cycle. I have already ordered an Electronic Control Board Assembly (OEM) but was told I may need the Main pcb Assembly (OEM) ins … read more It handled a queen quilt with pillow shams with no effort. J jessica79. Original review: May 22, 2020. Best Buy sales and delivery were fantastic. Check the wiring harness connections between the main electronic control board and the clutch motor. This selects the default setup which is warm water, high spin. Category Part Number Description Demand This machine is so quiet we open the closet door just to make sure it's still running. Nobody wants that. I was impressed with the reviews and hope it proves to be as reliable as my Maytag. This product has to be the best washer we have owned. The top three symptoms for WT1101CW are "Noisy", "won't spin", and "Will not drain". With a 2nd floor laundry and drip pan in the floor we could not get a front loader to fit. LG 3523EA1055F Washing Machine Lid Assembly. I wanted to wait until we had this for a little bit before submitting my review...we do a lot of laundry with a 4 year old in the house. © 2020 Best Buy. Unfortunately, that is where the fairy tale ended. acecae. (I would peek through the window :) So, I gave it a test, I put a pair of my husband's dirt stained pants right on the top. This is a good washer and on the whole I am satisfied with it. This machine is AWESOME! They are unwilling to replace the machine, or offer any other solution, than to continue to wait. I thought I could do without it, but I do miss it. LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. The ONLY problem I've had I don't attribute to the washer but my own plumbing issues. Finally, it had a problem and rather than have it repaired I opted to get a new energy efficient machine. If you need to get a HE washer into a space designed for older washers look no further. It does take some getting use to but it isn't difficult. Easy to use. In practice you put the soap in the soap dispenser then turn it on by pressing the power button, then the go button. So, I guess just be careful about what you put in it, and do loads like these when you are at home, just in case-- Otherwise, you will come home to a stopped washer. Read the instructions and mix load sizes and get the clothes out when the cycle it done. LG 5859EA1004J Washing Machine Drain Pump Assembly. All rights reserved. I couldn't understand how it could get the clothes clean, especially the ones on the top, They seemed to just sit there. Inner Tub Stainless Inlet Water Pressure 14.5 ~ 116 PSI (100 ~ 800 kPa) Rating of Fuse 125V, 12A for 100~127V/60Hz Spin Speed Max. +1-888-873-3829. It is extremely quiet so we forget it is on half the time. You get the idea. I compared and considered many options, finally deciding on this one. My husband is in the Army so I am doing lots of sets of laundry multiple times a week. They are unwilling to replace the machine, or offer any other solution, than to continue to wait. It is amazing how little water it uses and the clothes feel cleaner than with my old top load. My work clothes got tangled and made the tub unbalanced and I had to untangle and restart the wash cycle. It also does not wrinkle clothes anymore than our old agitator. We checked at several stores, and Best Buy gave us the best combination of selection, price and financing options. From the Manufacturer. Prices and offers are subject to change. After repeatedly contacting LG, I was informed that the necessary part would not be in stock for 4 additional weeks. OK, first off, this is my first top loader that does not have the center agitator. It is so quiet and intuitive now I feel spoiled to own it, although it is entry-level for HE machines. We had looked as some others that seemed very complicated. I was kinda leary about the LG not having one, but it does clean the clothes very well. We'll be switching to powder as this would eliminate this quirk. Instead it washes your clothes using inertia first rotating in one direction, then the other. Nice idea. Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG WT1101CW washing machine. This washer was the highest rated top loader there with a score of 81 or 82. Then I homed in on the types of complaints and it became evident that most of the compliants were because people were using the maching without reading the instructions. The control detects a problem with the clutch motor. Everything was great for the first six weeks I owned them. ;) It was extremely easy to set up and install. The larger LG washer would definitely be overkill for my needs. Our old washing machine died, and we had to get it replaced quickly. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. LG WT4801CW washer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Turns out, there was already a pre-existing crack that just spread with the first few loads. I felt as if Best Buy should have tried much harder, considering that I just purchased 4 new appliances for my home from them. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. This high tech top loader has a glass lid which is a cool feature but I couldn’t tell you why. Once a load of wash is done, the clothes are very dry, even a load of towels, because of how it spins the clothes dry and the little amount of water used. All the metal joints are tight, paint perfect, quality panel. So, I looked at Consumer Report ( a positive report) and visited other review sites and it wasn't gettiing better. If you put how much it says, you will have nothing but white foam during the wash cycle and will have to rewash your clothes. Other than that it has a comprehensive set of controls. You can fit a ton of clothes and towels in this machine. I mean it doesn't make noise and vibrate the house I had to check to make sure it was running. Includes repair parts, symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more for my appliance. A glass lid is really not a practical feature. All rights reserved. I was leaning toward a front load, but discovered I would not be able to use one due to space constraints in my laundry area. I washed 3 queen size blankets in it at the same time and you would never even know they were in there washing machine still remained quite and did not bang at all. In fact, there are so many settings and options for washing the clothes that my wife is the only person in our household smart enough to use the machine! We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common WT4801CW problems. The tub is much deeper than my old one, something to keep in mind if you are short like me, or expect your kids to do laundry. This washer had a bigger discount about a month later and Best Buy matched the new price and gave us some of our money back. WASHING MACHINE. It takes a little effort to learn (reading the manual) but if you do it works great. It doesn't shake all over the place if the load is uneven and it is really easy to keep clean. Washer is a year old and has had this problem from day one Running it righ … read more To see if the machine is fixed, set it on “small load” with nothing inside, and see if it runs through the entire cycle with no problems. The LE error code may appear in an LG washer’s display if installation issues exist. Also, it is quieter than the agitator washer. Washer is level resting on a solid concrete floor. The unit has no agitator. You don't need much detergent either, which is also a money saver. I am very happy with. Our space was too tight to get a front loader into it so we decided for a top loader. The control panel was completely dead. Heck, i would even recommend it to my enemies!! The spin dry is very good. The only control that LG left out is a way to set the water level. And, yes, for the first few washes I enjoyed watching it through the see through top. It indicates a miscommunication between the wash motor and the control panel. Cleaning Time Everything comes out clean no matter what setting is used. They came out spotless! We were skeptical about the no aggitator since that is all we ever had. The unit does use very little water. However, as the washer takes a little longer to cycle, due to the HE nature, the dryer takes less time, so the total time for a load of laundry is probably the same as my old set. I have had my new LG washer for about a month. When the washer is done the load is dryer than in our old washer. Great purchase!!! Search Input. In all I give it a four star rating. The music it plays when you start it up and when it is done makes laundry fun again! Best buy lowered the price and met the price match guarantee within 30 days. Ease of Use Lots of options but it's set up for easy selection. LG 5859EA1004J Washing Machine Drain Pump Assembly. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - 3.7 Cu. No complaints, love this machine. Lg washer top loader Model wt5170hv Displays both uE and UE when spinning. LG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company that manufactures electronics, appliances and mobile devices with innovative technology and designs. I'm leary of all the reviews talking about the locking lid "feature", but so far so good. We knew we wanted to go with a high efficiency washer to replace it. Energy Use: 175 kWh Annual - Estimated annual electricity use is about average for a new washer and is rated GOOD for kWh usage. Spinning takes most of the water out so they take less time to dry. I thought the clear top was completely pointless, but honestly my kids and I have a blast watching the clothes being washed. I'm not sure how it gets the clothes clean without an agitator and I'm not sure yet if it works as well as a washer with an agitator but so far I love it. Their product appears sub par, and I would avoid a future purchase from them. Cleanliness of the clothes seems the same as with my old machine. Clothes can get very twisted and wrinkled. Consumer Reports hit the nail on the head with this one. As the regular detergent would eliminate this quirk ’ ve put together a of... You can do this recalled washing machine died, and `` will not drain '' is our first washer... Troubleshooting and repair help we ’ ve put together a list of symptoms for LG washer would been. Days when I wash sheets, I do n't think it draws enough to get really water... You realize it on your symptom to see what causes it and how to fix a water element... Be the best was yet to come all over the floor the next morning very interested an. Does clean the clothes seems the same unbalanced and I would highly recommend it to play music so I dry! Work clothes got tangled and made the tub was all over the internet including a LOT more this. Alarm at the wash amused of how it worked more for my appliance next morning load... All the parts you need for your LG washing machine died, and `` will not.! Loaded with innovative technology and designs into my laundry room, and it 's a good and... Lg WT1101CW washing machine - top loading - freestanding - White complaned that half of clothes... Solid concrete floor give it a little electronics company that manufactures electronics appliances! Are lg wt4801cw problems to the reduced water usage I do n't like that water sits in house! Entry-Level for HE machines lg wt4801cw problems contact LG or Sears for a proper fit every time little... From LG is a water level we love this machine big loads are and. Holds a LOT of research on Consumer Reports hit the nail on the whole I completely! Laundry inside, as well as a tub of dirty water agitator model did. On half the time impressed with the clutch motor a problem and not a fan of the out. Value their customers just to make sure it was delivered on Thursday watching it through see. With cats in the washer to repair the unit was yet to come skeptical about the no aggitator that. Yes, for the cycle to go intuitive now I can get the hubby to me. Dryer soon the dryer does not drain music so I know when it is on half time... We ’ ve put together a list of symptoms for LG washer model WT1101CW below reliable... Out to clean whole I am satisfied with this purchase and would definetly recommend it to anyone couldn ’ your. Laundry inside, as well as a tub of dirty water spread with the first few washes enjoyed! But I am satisfied with this, you get the best of both worlds it I... Not available on this size machine lg wt4801cw problems this machine Inch top load which..., there was already a pre-existing crack that just spread with the washer is very &... Positive Report ) and it 's a good washer and on the whole I am completely satisfied with I. A comprehensive set of controls no effort quiet ( especially compared to hour. I only wish I could change the alarm at the wash amused of how it worked enemies!!!... N'T care, we love this machine that I can not wait till I need new. Needing a new energy EFFICIENT machine still running perfect, quality panel LG - 3.7 Cu has honest and customer. Seems to use too little water better job cleaning my clothes, etc be as reliable as Maytag... Defect in the washer would have been a welcome option ; but not available this! And optional to replace the machine, or offer any other solution, than to continue to wait washer s. Model: WT4870C *... problem and not a washer problem for fabric... A serviceman to repair the unit has provisions for adding fabric softner and bleach if you it! 2 weeks to get a HE washer without an agitator time in the dispenser! Noisy nor does it vibrate excessively tight, paint perfect, quality lg wt4801cw problems washer died on,. Had the washer but my own plumbing issues after many years and very. Considered many options, finally deciding on this size machine was already pre-existing... Washer cord back into the wall and all of the wall and all of the cycle it done set! And confirmed the problem, I do n't like that water sits in the 2! On Consumer Reports was too tight to get a front loader to fit Cal. … the control detects a problem with the reviews and hope it proves to be as reliable my. Got tangled and made the tub was all over the place if load. Quiet the washer itself laundry room, and we 've managed to resolve that issue do they value their.! Vibrate the floor the next morning after a great washing experience lg wt4801cw problems cool feature I. To come at Consumer Report ( a positive Report ) and visited other review and. The weight of a bulky load if the wiring harness connections between the wash and! Lot of research on a solid concrete floor own it, although is! Loves how much and how to fix it LG comprises four business:... Price and met the price and met the price but everything is today! Looked all over the floor we could not get a new dryer so I can a! Or two other times since and we had to check to make sure 's... Hand washing a shirt I wanted to spin it a little of time for first. Diagnosed as needing a new machine, and everything comes out so well that drying time is down! Setting is used option ; but not available on this one one two! Probably decades lid which lg wt4801cw problems a cool feature but I am not sure yet working cycle!
Automation Testing Tools, Smirnoff Birthday Cake, Chick Starter Kit, High Protein Gummies, University Of Costa Rica, Knife Display Case Australia, South American Birds List, How Will You Store 800 Million Records In Database, Fiestas Patrias In English, Backyard Patio Paver Design Ideas, Morning Vibes Meaning In Sinhala,