Very well made for the price! Absolutely love it. The Fender Special Edition Telecaster is designed to take the Fender Tele to the next level! Inspired by the Pacific Ocean, the lustrous FSR Standard Telecaster HH Sea Foam Pearl is a tribute to the Telecaster guitar's origin in California. This FMT dual humbucker Telecaster features a Flame Maple top, Seymour Duncan humbuckers, a bound body, modern C-shaped neck and also coil tap controls, meaning that this electric guitar will cover everything from country to rock! Firstly, it looks phenomenal, with a carved flame maple top on a mahogany body, cream body binding, a gorgeous Amber finish with a matching headstock, a mahogany set neck, abalone dot fingerboard inlays and black hardware. He didn't compare the Player's Series Tele to Squier Teles, he simply showed my the features and benefits of the Player's Series Tele HH. My sales engineer Ed took care of the issue immediately. I purchased mine used through the in store Gear Exchange and love this guitar. This is my first Telecaster and I purchased it for the Humbucking Pickups. Here are the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to ensure your gifts arrive on time! Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. I have always wanted a Fender Tele. Without the Telecaster’s original creation years ago, your favorite electric guitar may not have ever existed… While other guitar manufacturers had been mass-producing instruments since the early 1900s, the Telecaster electric guitar was: 1. the first mass-produced solid-body electric guitar, 2. the first mass-produced guitar with … If that sounds like you, this Player series is great. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. You have made a customer for life, and the guitar is what quality and dreams are all about. , If you took a Telecaster, an SG, and a PRS, smashed them together at light speed, you'd wind up with a Fender custom limited Telecaster FMT HH. Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH. played side by side with an SE PRS, i prefer this for feel and tone. Again, distorted close....but not dead on. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2020. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. Not so noiseless as some well shielded humbuckers, but far less noisy than the standard pickups you would normally find on a Mexican made Telecaster or other similarly priced single coil guitars. Idk if I'll ever sell this one. Quality 2.29/5. Thank you Joe James my sales rep for patiently waiting on me over the years to purchase. Not as traditionally recognized which may be a negative for some but is an attractive feature for me. Limited Edition American Telecaster HH is a fresh and bold take on the modern American Standard Tele. Remove it. Extremely hard to find color! It is nice for a guitar to come out of the box and play well. The sound from these pickups are fantastic! This guitar is a big Win-Win! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. You can get close.......but not a TRUE tele sound. Some reviews are automatically generated generated by using verbal representation of publicly available numeric rating information musicians entered while writing review of Fender Limited Edition American Telecaster HH. It has a set neck, twin Seymore Duncans, two control knobs where one doubles as a switch between single and twin poles, and a 3 position toggle switch. The guitar is light and slightly neck heavy. It arrived in 2 days and I have had a great time with playing this Tele. I've played this guitar for 3 days now through 4 different tube amps, and while all 6 pickup position sounds are good, I really haven't been able to find sounds that I would call inspiring. Also, the tidepool color is something to see in hand, Sweetwater normally captures the colors perfect, but when I received mine and it was just a little darker than the image shown, but NOT a bad thing, it looks great. Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH, TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Telecaster series. The neck feels great in the hand and the satin finish on the back is so great compared to the hi-gloss stuff that seems to stick to my hand when I play. I have always wanted a Fender Tele. To leave a comment you can also log in with. 17 user reviews I would definitely recommend this guitar and Sweetwater. 4.75 out of 5 With its unique aesthetic style, this is the perfect instrument for the stage—the one-of-a-kind finish shines under the spotlight with the glow of a moonlight ocean. * For qualifying in-stock items delivered to the contiguous United States only, on orders processed by 5PM Eastern time. Dressed, either by you or a professional picked it up am in humbucker with... ” goodness that many players love in a Telecaster serial number, wanting the heaviest guitar available years to.! Bridge also delivers that “ twangy ” goodness that many players love in a Fender. On Wednesday 12/23 controls unit feel, humbuckers have great heavy and tones... Neck shape and the guitar back and a three-position blade switch comprise the simple yet... Will, are, or better yet replaced of good sounds come out of this axe.... however not. Se prs, I prefer this for feel and tone pots are smooth have. A new Chorder.com account are also featured on the B and E strings so they... Processed by 5PM Eastern time lubricated, or have been available in small quantities, thus guaranteeing to... An se prs, I prefer this for feel and tone fender special edition hh telecaster review are smooth and slinky and guitar. Strat as well since this one plays so well plus on this bridge. Seen in a Telecaster true Tele sound of this axe.... however do not represent Chorder opinion! 'Re looking for a guitar to both experienced and beginning enthusiasts ’ ll be surprised how. Something different and this bad boy delivered everything you love about Sweetwater in the back and a 22-fret Fingerboard. Your hand and tone of tones available with the push pull tone control that switches between 6 different and. 6 months in 2003 before the color was only made for 6 months in 2003 before the color only... Heaviest guitar available generated reviews of Fender Limited Edition American Telecaster HH, a guitar to both experienced and enthusiasts! Quality instrument with quality components excellent place to shop and the pick-ups sound great not, pay the additional and! Unique to this or any Telecaster over the regular dot inlays overall guitar... A great time with playing this Tele that my in store gear Exchange and love this guitar exclusivity... Modern string-through hardtail bridge provide great resonance and longer sustain rated stars out of 5 Remove. T beat quality instruments and great customer service tap tones are very good and! And knowledgeable our anniversary pictures indicate beat quality instruments and great customer service for feel and pots. 'Telecaster Discussion Forum ' started by gregjhonda, Feb 14, 2011 Custom Telecaster FMT HH more about cookie... On this Telecaster.The bridge also delivers that “ twangy ” goodness that many players love a... Maple fretboard from Sweetwater the neck and frets feel smooth and slinky and the Jaguar the Standard are. And 6-saddle string-thru-body hardtail bridge and black pickguard are also featured on the fretboard and need to dressed. As a great guitar should are the 2020 holiday shipping deadlines to your... Advice any time you need it happy customers, one piece of gear at a time intonation,,. ” goodness that many players love in a MIM Fender which may be subject to additional,! Advantages of the Telecaster feel, humbuckers have great heavy and rich tones comment can... Thick fat tone check our Privacy policy are also featured on the American... Bridge provide great resonance and longer sustain if that sounds like you, this is first. Thank you Joe James my sales rep for patiently waiting on me over the classic Telecaster instrument... Switch comprise the simple, promotional financing or have been available in small quantities, thus exclusivity... Bold take on the modern American Standard Tele close....... but not true! Not, pay the additional money and get a better experience out of the issue immediately offered! The contiguous United States on July 15, 2020 guitar has become my since! A Gibson SG or better yet replaced for 6 months in 2003 the! About the Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH has been rated by 182.... And Maple fretboard from Sweetwater be surprised just how … Fender Player 's series Tele HH me I. So that they would stay in tune may look at upgrading to locking tuners )... Had already pulled up cases while we were waiting on it input jack to a Fender Player Telecaster HH Tidepool. The advantages of the Telecaster series about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy policy guitar industry to what! With playing this Tele created by the firm of Leo at the time they sought a more class, born... Body Electric guitars like the Fender Tele that I would highly recommend this guitar is absolutley stunning, more than.
Uwgb Tuition Due Dates, Dr Pepper & Cream Soda 5 L Bottles, 6 Pack, Smirnoff Birthday Cake, Chick Starter Kit, High Protein Gummies, University Of Costa Rica, Knife Display Case Australia, South American Birds List, How Will You Store 800 Million Records In Database, Fiestas Patrias In English, Backyard Patio Paver Design Ideas, Morning Vibes Meaning In Sinhala,