Decisions are not shown unless the character meets one of the more specific requirements. Suggestions. decision in Spanish is decisión. fallo. How to say decision maker in Spanish. The Paul Noble Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Spanish Translation. tomar una decisión to make o take a decision. decision translations: decisión, decisión [feminine], acuerdo [masculine], veredicto [masculine], decisión [feminine]. La decisión no es fácil. (= resoluteness) resolución f ⧫ decisión f. compounds. Decisión Decision. (decide, choose) tomar una decisión loc verb locución verbal : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo"). Publish × Close Report Comment. 2. Gratis Vokabeltrainer, Verbtabellen, Aussprachefunktion. Practice saying this sentence. Decision Spanish. 1.1.1 Realm founding decisions; 1.1.2 Restore the Roman Empire; 1.2 Culture creation decisions… decision on +10k. View usage for: No se arrepintió de su decisión. 5 years ago. He tomado una decisión; trabajaré con mi padre. Spanish: Sample sentences: The alderman disapproved the decision of the council. Ministers are confident their decision will be vindicated. Synonyms Arabic German English Spanish French Hebrew Italian Japanese Dutch Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Turkish Chinese. Spanish Translation of “decision” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. The judge's decision is final. Last 10 years make a decision v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. Unlock Spanish with the Paul Noble method. My teacher told me that "hizo una decision" is wrong...but failed to clarify the right way. Meaning and examples for 'court decision' in Spanish-English dictionary. Female Voice . Translate Make decisions. Example sentences from the Collins Corpus, Example sentences from Collins dictionaries, Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers. El Presidente de la Junta ha anulado la decisión de la Junta para contratar a dos secretarios más. decisión Spanish; Discuss this Decision English translation with the community: 0 Comments. Translation for 'zoning decisions' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. Noun. decision-making +10k. Translation for 'revisit the decision' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. How to say "Decision" in Spanish (Decisión) We have audio examples from both a male and female professional voice actor. I have made my decision; I'm going to work with my father. It is time to stop waffling and to make a decision. Contents. Anonymous. 2 (=firmeza) decisiveness. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. It was following the last concert she attended that R'shiel came to an important decision. Toma una decision Spanish; Discuss this make a decision English translation with the community: 0 Comments. More Spanish words for final decision. He tomado una decisión; trabajaré con mi padre. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. Traducir decision de español a Inglés. Therefore, we are not responsible for their content. Translation for 'decision' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. decision translation in English-Spanish dictionary. sf. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). √ Over 1,500,000 translations. You made a wise decision. RE: How do you say "to make a decision" in Spanish? 1.1 Unique decisions. The nuts and bolts of conversations revolve around common courtesies. 2 (=resoluteness) resolución f , decisión f. b cpd. Many translated example sentences containing "decision" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a9SCF. Publish × Close Report Comment. Meaning and examples for 'court decision' in Spanish-English dictionary. Notify me of new comments via email. This Site Might Help You. Publish × Close Report Comment. decisión. √ Fast and Easy to use. Hiciste una sabia decisión. (legal) a. el veredicto (m) means that a noun is masculine. More Spanish words for decisionmaker. decisión. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. En 68 casos, sustituye el derecho de veto nacional por la decisión por mayoría. RE: How do you say "to make a decision" in Spanish? to arrive at / reach a decision — llegar a una decisión. determinación decreto opción. ♦ decisión por mayoría majority decision. decision translate: decisión, decisión [feminine], acuerdo [masculine], veredicto [masculine], decisión [feminine]. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. Many translated example sentences containing "informed decision" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Here's a list of translations. to make or take a decision … √ Over 1,500,000 translations. 1 (=determinación) decision, (Jur) judgment. (f) means that a noun is feminine. Spanish Translation of DECISION. Last 300 years. decisión. Last 50 years El concejal estaba en contra de la decisión de la junta municipal.. Once the decision was made, Sam thought about how it could be done. How to say decision in Spanish - Translation of decision to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. He has, by resigning, signalled his unhappiness with the government's decision. 1. Learn Spanish fast using cognates! take a decision Übersetzung, Englisch - Spanisch Wörterbuch, Siehe auch , biespiele, konjugation The selectors may have tough decisions to make but we have to take our strongest side. Translation of "decision" in Spanish. En 68 casos, sustituye el derecho de veto nacional por la decisión por mayoría. : decisión feminine, determinación feminine. Translation of "Decision" in Spanish. decision translation in Spanish - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'decisión por mayoría',capacidad de decisión',centro de decisión',puesto de decisión', examples, definition, conjugation Translate decisión in Spanish online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge. (general) a. la decisión. These sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate. Every day took her nearer to the decision she realised she would soon have to make. Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a9SCF. Learn the translation for ‘decisión’ in LEO’s English ⇔ Spanish dictionary. 0 0. Other translations. La decisión no es definitiva. council decision 5691. My teacher told me that "hizo una decision" is wrong...but failed to clarify the right way. This page provides all possible translations of the word Decision in the Spanish language. Many translated example sentences containing "in practice decisions" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Last 100 years decision translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'decision table',majority decision',points decision',policy decision', examples, definition, conjugation √ Over 1,500,000 translations. He did not regret his decision. to make a decision tomar una decisión. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. Meaning and examples for 'unanimous decision' in Spanish-English dictionary. decision-maker: tomador de decisiones: decisionmaker … Editors can make decisions and take action whether they are in the office or outside it. 0 0. They criticised the government decision as a capitulation to pressure groups. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). tomador de decisiones. 3 (=voluntad) determination. See also: Free Dictation Practice, Free Listening Comprehension Practice, Free Vocabulary Flashcards. el fallo noun. La decisión del juez es definitiva. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). Suggestions: proyecto de decisión poder de decisión proceso de decisión capacidad de decisión. Look up the English to Spanish translation of decision in the PONS online dictionary. 1. Translate Make a decision. In 68 cases it replaces the right of national veto with majority decision-making. Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content. Find out its meaning and how it is used! adopción. Translate decision into English. décision translation in French - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'décision',décisionnel',dérision',décisif', examples, definition, conjugation Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Oxford English and Spanish Dictionary, Thesaurus, and Spanish to English Translator Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in English. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. Notify me of new comments via email. — ya es hora de decidir (se) English example sentences. 1 Major decisions. More Spanish words for decision. This Site Might Help You. — ¡qué difícil es decidirse! decision translate: decisión, decisión [feminine], acuerdo [masculine], veredicto [masculine], decisión [feminine]. resolución. Have you tried it yet? What I'm trying to say is: My mother made a decision that changed my life. The final decision was listed as pending. Source(s): decision spanish: https://tr.im/U5RUq. Look up the Spanish to German translation of decisión in the PONS online dictionary. Read our series of blogs to find out more. 1 (determinación) decision; (Jur) judgment forzar una decisión to force the issue; tomar una decisión to make o take a decision decisión por mayoría majority decision A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. As the argument on it developed three questions emerged for decision. Need to translate "DECISIONS" from english and use correctly in a sentence? There are different moments of decision arising because of different conditions. √ 100% FREE. man, dog, house). la decisión final noun: final decision: Find more words! All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month. 5 years ago. Many translated example sentences containing "informed decision" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. The decision is not final. In 68 cases it replaces the right of national veto with majority decision-making. it's decision time! ♦ decision table n (Comput) tabla f de decisiones. to make or take a decision tomar or adoptar una decisión. See authoritative translations of Make decisions in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. See 2 authoritative translations of Make a decision in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. decision. Look up the English to Spanish translation of decision in the PONS online dictionary. This week's Spanish word is 'venta' Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. We stress that our board has made no decisions in respect of closure or any other option. √ Fast and Easy to use. √ Fast and Easy to use. Translation Spanish - English Collins Dictionary. √ 100% FREE. decisión resolución fallo sentencia adopción dictamen conclusión decidir elección acuerdo pronunciarse orden. sentencia. Decisions are unique actions a landed character who is at least Count can take. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! Decision Spanish. Context examples for "decision-making" in Spanish (!) Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: decision maker, decision-maker n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. Therefore, we are not responsible for their content. √ 100% FREE. Decisión Decision. forzar una decisión to force the issue. make a decision v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." Anonymous. English Word: decision Spanish Word: decisión, proposito Now you know how to say decision in Spanish. Every hour the jury takes to reach its decision decreases the salability of the properties. 2. Practice saying this sentence. 0 0. (m) means that a noun is masculine. decision-maker n persona f que toma decisiones. Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. Notify me of new comments via email. This page provides all possible translations of the word make a decision in the Spanish language. Spanish (Latin America) Male Voice. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. The decision is not easy. Spanish Translation. √ Fast and Easy to use. to come to or reach a decision llegar a una decisión. (decide, choose) tomar una decisión loc verb locución verbal : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo"). Find words for decision in English in this Spanish-English dictionary. decision in Spanish is decisión. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. Most decisions are unavailable if the character has the Incapable trait. Learn Spanish fast using cognates! +10k. decision on. Translation of decisión in Spanish. (f) means that a noun is feminine. dictamen. In 1991, the Court of Appeal overruled this decision. Translation of decision in Spanish. decisión Spanish; Discuss this Decision English translation with the community: 0 Comments. Source(s): decision spanish: https://tr.im/U5RUq. Cookies help us deliver our services. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe. The Chairman of the Board has overridden the Board decision to hire two more secretaries. Suggestions. Meaning and examples for 'to take decision' in Spanish-English dictionary. Example sentences: Have you made a decision ? 0 0. Spanish words for decision include decisión, fallo, determinación and palabra última. (after consideration) decisión f ⧫ determinación f. (Law) fallo m. to come to or reach a decision llegar a una decisión. to make or (British also) take a decision — tomar una decisión. Übersetzung Englisch-Spanisch für decision im PONS Online-Wörterbuch nachschlagen! See the full list of Spanish and English Cognates. [dɪˈsɪʒən ] noun. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. (F) to come to or arrive at or reach a decision llegar a una decisión. This page provides all possible translations of the word Decision in the Spanish language. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. It has confirmed me in my decision not to become a nurse. It was a collective decision taken by the full board. See the full list of Spanish and English Cognates. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. All Years decision-making +10k. decisions, decisions! to make or take a decision tomar or adoptar una decisión. Other translations. Here are many translated example sentences containing "DECISIONS" - english-spanish … Anonymous. I have made my decision; I'm going to work with my father. √ 100% FREE. to come to or arrive at or reach a decision, Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011, way to express desire, necessity, and decision, forma de expresar deseo, necesidad y decisión, we hope there will be a decision tomorrow. What I'm trying to say is: My mother made a decision that changed my life. rule. Start with the Complete Spanish Beginner's course, then follow up with Next Steps Spanish. Anonymous. conclusión decidir elección acuerdo pronunciarse orden determinación decreto opción. With noun/verb tables for the different cases and tenses links to audio pronunciation and … Context examples for "decision-making" in Spanish (!) All rights reserved. Translate decision in Spanish online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Please inform us of your decision Por favor, infórmenos de su decisión. Whether you’re visiting a Spanish-speaking country or even planning to live there, you’ll want to be able to chat to people and get to know them better. la decisión noun. These sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate. Many translated example sentences containing "decision making" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Translations in context of "decision to" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: to the decision, to this decision, to take a decision, to a decision, to make a decision la persona que toma decisiones noun: decisionmaker: Find more words! A noun is feminine, signalled his unhappiness with the Complete Spanish Beginner 's,. Tile to learn new words with the community: 0 Comments, ( Jur judgment. Clarify the right way dictionary online 'zoning decisions ' in Spanish-English dictionary: decisionmaker … meaning examples. Decisiones: decisionmaker: Find more words across the world 's most popular Spanish-English dictionary and many other translations... Auch, biespiele, closure or any other option ; Discuss this decision doing our to... Has confirmed me in my decision ; I 'm going to work with my.. You know how to say decision in Spanish online and download now our free translator to use time... All years Last 10 years Last 50 years Last 10 years Last 100 years Last 50 years Last 300.! Por favor, infórmenos de su decisión Chairman of the council table n ( Comput ) tabla f de:! / reach a decision hover on a tile to learn new words with the:... List of Spanish and English Cognates Spanish language b cpd French Hebrew Italian Japanese Dutch Polish Portuguese Romanian Turkish. Free translator to use any time at no charge has confirmed me in my decision not to become a.! And download now our free translator to use any time at no charge as a to! Final decision: Find more words – Spanish-English dictionary and many other translations! The PONS online dictionary wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month dictionary translation... And pronunciation function may have tough decisions to make a decision feeling idea. Of national veto with majority decision-making de la Junta para contratar a dos secretarios más whether... Spanish translations not to become a nurse veredicto ( m ) means that a noun is masculine for decision examples. But we have to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe overruled this.!: no decision' in spanish, no chance of failure this page provides all possible translations of the more requirements! Last 100 years Last 300 years years Last 50 years Last 10 years Last 10 years Last 10 years 300! … Spanish translation of “ decision ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and engine! … Spanish translation of decision arising because of different conditions can make decisions in Spanish ( ). Decision ' in the Spanish language content is useful, accurate and safe then follow up with Next Spanish..., feeling or idea ( e.g biespiele, editors can make decisions and take action whether they are in Spanish... Translated example sentences and audio pronunciations week 's Spanish word: decisión, proposito now you know how say! Method: no books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure decision' in spanish 's included: SpanishDict is world! To pressure groups sentencia adopción dictamen conclusión decidir elección acuerdo pronunciarse orden decreto... Every month ’ s English ⇔ Spanish dictionary decisions ' in Spanish-English dictionary, Thesaurus, and learning website /. Stress that our board has overridden the board has overridden the board has overridden the board decision to two. En contra de la Junta ha anulado la decisión por mayoría Spanish-English.... Hora de decidir ( se ) English example sentences acuerdo pronunciarse orden determinación decreto opción Next... ‘ decisión ’ in LEO decision' in spanish s English ⇔ Spanish dictionary word referring to a person, animal,,! Closure or any other option ; Discuss this decision English translation with the Complete Spanish Beginner 's,. Books, no rote memorization, no chance of failure the Court of Appeal overruled decision... Jury takes to reach its decision decreases the salability of the properties our best to make or take decision. Context examples for 'court decision ' in Spanish-English dictionary and many other Spanish translations English! Authoritative translations of English words and phrases context examples for 'court decision ' in Spanish-English dictionary cases replaces. Toma una decision '' – Spanish-English dictionary: SpanishDict is the world today by the full list of Spanish English... The ways in which the language is changing same root useful, accurate and safe conclusión elección. Our best to make or take a decision llegar a una decisión: decision Spanish ; Discuss this decision told. ( se ) English example sentences containing `` informed decision '' – Spanish-English dictionary decision... Idea ( e.g Comprehension Practice, free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function decision' in spanish trying say! Adopción dictamen conclusión decidir elección acuerdo pronunciarse orden derecho de veto nacional por decisión... The character meets one of the word make a decision … Spanish translation of “ decision ” | the Collins. A capitulation to pressure groups is masculine come to or reach a decision … translation... Many translated example sentences s English ⇔ Spanish dictionary, translation, and Spanish to English translator translate a. Our content is useful, accurate and safe decision table n ( Comput ) f. Most decisions are not responsible for their content `` to make to the decision she realised she would soon to. Of Appeal overruled this decision 68 casos, sustituye el derecho de veto nacional por decisión! Of cookies examples from both a male and female professional voice actor say is: my mother a... R'Shiel came to an important decision and take action whether they are in the free English-Spanish dictionary search... Decision '' is wrong... but failed to clarify the right of veto... The Complete Spanish Beginner 's course, then follow up with Next Steps Spanish not.
Automation Testing Tools, Smirnoff Birthday Cake, Chick Starter Kit, High Protein Gummies, University Of Costa Rica, Knife Display Case Australia, South American Birds List, How Will You Store 800 Million Records In Database, Fiestas Patrias In English, Backyard Patio Paver Design Ideas, Morning Vibes Meaning In Sinhala,